00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blacktree4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,533,685 Views | 29,940 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 15:21:12

At 8/26/05 03:03 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Take that as what you want but guys like jericho don't stay away from the ring too long. wrestling is in their blood.

It won't be too long before he'll come back. Not only that, but when he does, people will obviously like him. It's that long absense effect, if you go disappearing for a long time, it down't matter if you're a heel or face, if your are well known, they'll most likely cheer for you. As for SD! not being as graphic as Raw, they've tried on many occasions but it just seemed to be a bit too weak. Best example of I can think of SD! being graphic was when the Big Show chokeslammed Angle from that ledge and blood was pouring out of his head, apparently. The only time I can remember SD! being truly graphic in a hilarious way was when Stone Cold was hunting down members of DX and I don't remember it clearly or ot, but I think he caught Billy Gunn in a near trap and some other stuff that night. It's been awhile. But it just goes to show that everything eventually changes from what it once was.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 15:44:54

I'm really talking about match quality. Sure some of them are still very good but others lack that extra something.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 17:39:03

i hurt that are going to move smackdown to friday why

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 17:49:00

At 8/26/05 05:39 PM, RemRulzz wrote: i hurt that are going to move smackdown to friday why

cause SD has no ratings on thrusday so they are moving it to friday in the hopes they get some ratings

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 18:44:08

Check this out. K time to go away for good.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 18:58:24

i am new to this post wwe is amazing and im glad batista won the world heavy weight championship against triple h in hell in a cell also chris jehrico is fired woot

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 19:29:59

man that honestly was the most prdictable match i ever saw i mean obviously batista was gona win and why doesnt smackdown ever try to come up whith some new plots and shit

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 20:43:52

Wow! I wuz about 2 start one but knowing dat ther alrdy is one, I better yet join it

Oh yeah I know this isnt required but I jus like 2 brag dat STONE COLD Steve Austin is my favorite wrestler.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 21:44:12

heh Sd is changing? Well raw is going back to USA in October, bc TNA is coming to spike TV. time for another wrestling war guys. Stock up on the pop-corn and cokes, bc this war will bring amongst matches that we've always wanted. Just wait and see.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-26 22:14:04

bout time too. I've said in teh past that a good wrestling tv war is just the thing to get each promotion into high gear and turn out quality matches and storylines.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 02:22:02

At 8/26/05 06:44 PM, AnzRage wrote: Check this out. K time to go away for good.

Thats pretty cool. But now Chavo sucks with his Kerin White gimmick. He was good with main battles with Rey.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 08:52:34

I havn't seen quite enough of Kerwin White to decide if I like the change or not.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 11:46:47

I don't like the change at all. Course the fact that I haven't seen him since the draft.. well I still hate the change. I don't see the point of it either. He was getting regular air time and having good matches on SD only to get nothing on Raw.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 13:50:32

Bring back E.C.F-ing W

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 14:37:27

At 8/27/05 01:50 PM, Hanshinboy wrote: Bring back E.C.F-ing W

E C DUB is how they call it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 19:30:09

At 8/27/05 11:46 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I don't like the change at all. Course the fact that I haven't seen him since the draft.. well I still hate the change. I don't see the point of it either. He was getting regular air time and having good matches on SD only to get nothing on Raw.

the kerwin character hasnt had a match. I bet they would make him job to please the fans because they are all equality nonracist kind of fans.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 20:22:33

I liked Kerwin mor wen he wuz Chavo. Kerwin White looks more of a regular American guy who plays golf than a WWE wrestler dont u guys think?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 20:53:05

ugh a DBZ fan. moving along before I rant on that. did anyone notice that some guy posted here saying that Y2J was quitting the biz? now i know that is false. no way in hell he would turn down a big paycheck just cause he is tired. he is like most people. he will get that itch again, he will miss the chants of the fans. plus I know it is fake cause he renewed his contract less then 2 months ago. now way he renewed it just to quit. I wish stupid people would stop posting bullshit

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 21:11:10

I cant help it if im a DBZ fan. Oh and Y2J probably asked some time away from the WWE to have some rest and concentrate a little mor on his music career...I think. Or he wanted a vacation.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 21:51:49

DBZ fans should go to DBZ club, it is not the right place.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-27 23:43:03

At 8/27/05 08:53 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: ugh a DBZ fan. moving along before I rant on that. did anyone notice that some guy posted here saying that Y2J was quitting the biz? now i know that is false. no way in hell he would turn down a big paycheck just cause he is tired. he is like most people. he will get that itch again, he will miss the chants of the fans. plus I know it is fake cause he renewed his contract less then 2 months ago. now way he renewed it just to quit. I wish stupid people would stop posting bullshit

It isn't bullshit, it is from Jericho's site, and was linked to by many reputable sources, Jericho indeed does not have a contract at present. He has worked through the short reupment he signed, and is at present taking time away from the business to pursue other endeavors (including a stab at some acting). He insists that he will return, and return to WWE eventually, however he has had informal conversations with TNA, so we'll see how this goes. There is no time table that I've heard of when Y2J will be back, it's all up to him at this point since he has no contractual obligation to return or appear.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-28 00:41:10

if he did decide to go to TNA he would be burning a major bridge. Cause even if he did go, there is no guarantee that they would be any better than WWE's usage of him these last couple of years.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-28 03:23:20

At 8/28/05 12:41 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: if he did decide to go to TNA he would be burning a major bridge. Cause even if he did go, there is no guarantee that they would be any better than WWE's usage of him these last couple of years.

Also, he has personally assured the Mcmahons several times that he will return to WWE. Say what you want about Vince, but it's well publicized that Vince believes in doing deals by a handshake, and that your word is your bond, should Jericho go to TNA after assuring the Mcmahons he would return to thier fold, Jeircho would be dropping a tactical nuke on his bridge with WWE, and unless TNA used him to great effect, I don't see Vince ever really desiring to take him back after such an incident, and if he did, Jericho would turn into a permanent jobber.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-28 06:23:31

At 8/28/05 03:23 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 8/28/05 12:41 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: if he did decide to go to TNA he would be burning a major bridge. Cause even if he did go, there is no guarantee that they would be any better than WWE's usage of him these last couple of years.
Also, he has personally assured the Mcmahons several times that he will return to WWE. Say what you want about Vince, but it's well publicized that Vince believes in doing deals by a handshake, and that your word is your bond, should Jericho go to TNA after assuring the Mcmahons he would return to thier fold, Jeircho would be dropping a tactical nuke on his bridge with WWE, and unless TNA used him to great effect, I don't see Vince ever really desiring to take him back after such an incident, and if he did, Jericho would turn into a permanent jobber.

It would be nice to see him on TNA. look WWE is going downhill and fast. why not go to a new brand that could offer you, not as much as the WWE, but a chance to do what you want. as of late the WWE has been making him look like a total useless douche. Look on octorber 3rd raw moves to USA again. which means either on that date or a short time after TNA will show up on spike. little by little fans will get on TNA cause lord knows they don;t have the same shitty storylines and wanna be fag bags like the WWE. WWE has been doing this not for the older crowd but for the young, 14 year olds. that is why they are throwing john cena around. I would bet any money in the world that 14yr old white kids were the ones who all bought john cena's wigger album. the moment TNA shows up on spike I bet most people will watch them. cause the older crowd like me and avie are tired of the same repeative bullshit. if Y2J wants time off that is fine. If he goes back to WWE he is a moron. WWE is basically nothing more then a guy standing in front of you and shaking his keys to entertain you.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-28 10:58:58

because there is still plenty of uncertaity whether TNA will really be a competitor to WWE, or just fold. At least with WWE you know they will be around for a while, but unless TNA really picks it up once it goes on spike it could just fade away.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-28 22:59:55

Don't know how true it is but I think most will like this article:

Weeks after all discussions regarding the future of ECW came to a close, The Ottawa Sun reports that the plan is for WWE to bring back the ECW brand after WrestleMania.

"And we're not talking about One Night Stand 2," the article says. "WWE, apparently, has talked about putting the promotion on its own -- keeping the integrity of ECW, small venues and all."

In addition to remaining unconfirmed by other sources, this rumor comes at a very odd time. It had been recently reported that WWE was not planning to utilize the ECW brand for anything other than an annual PPV. While solid, the ECW PPV's buyrate was hardly better than the average brand-only PPV, which likely came as a disillusionment to those hoping it would do record numbers. Both DVDs performed rather well, however.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-28 23:48:30

The Ottawa Sun be a good source, but yeah, no wrestling channels I know of have had anything to say about this. The last I heard was that all real work on ECW had ceased, and they were just going to use it as an annual show, and considering WWE has now blocked the Dudleys from using the name they created (and a huge FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG FOR FUCKING STEALING SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T CREATE ONCE AGIN YOU SOULLESS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! to Vince Mcmahon on that), I'm seriously wondering if they can get the proper talent together to make this work, since they at least initially will need the ECW legends in there to help establish the new talents that would need to be brought in.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-29 00:24:53

Lets just say for the sake of argument that WWE did get the ECW brand up and running: Should they put all their current former ECW stars, save for the ones they like to use most like Benoit and Eddie? And would you find it acceptible if they hired new talent that had never been on ECW to join?

Basicly I really am interesting in what you would make of this situation if it happened.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-29 06:44:20

if they put ECW back on it would probably top WWE. for the simple reason that violence is what sells these days. we all want blood, and evil shit happeing that is what get's us entertained. And lets face it if ECW was up their would be no shit story lines or watered down wrestling. It would be the same hardcore wrestling that got fans into it in the first place.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-08-29 10:16:18

As long as Vince kept out of it. Lets face it, if Vince ran that show instead of Paul it would suck.

BBS Signature