00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B1llz1lla just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Making a movie??? Look here

841 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Making a movie??? Look here 2003-04-08 10:19:49

I started another thread about this, and I probably should'nt, but i titled it "Film", and I don't think anyone will check it out unless I rename it so anyway, this is what's up...I'm looking for people in the Knoxville/Nashville Tennessee area, who may be inhto an idea that I have for some short films.

What I'm looking to do, is comedy but it's really hard to describe...it's like things that never happen...like an interview that seems serious and the reporter farts...stuff like that.

Or somebody talking to a doctor or to hear some bad news, and when the patient asks the doctor how bad it is, the doctor is like "Well you're pretty fucked"
I don't know if any of that makes sense...it does to me, or if anyone would even have an interest in this, but if so please respond, because I'm really looking to talk to some people on this.

Thanks,
llquid_aluminum

Response to Making a movie??? Look here 2003-04-08 12:26:45

So...you've posted this before...and it seems to have nothing to really do with being a club...well, good luck with this, but I think you should just try taking out some ad space or something somewhere, I mean, if we're talking real film, that's what other film makers do.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Making a movie??? Look here 2003-04-08 12:49:30

Yeah, but I'm just a college kid dude, i don't have money for ad space...I'm trying to just get some people together, that may have some ideas, and that would be interested in helping me do this...anyway maybe you're right about the club thing...who knows...but thanks for the reply none the less.

Response to Making a movie??? Look here 2003-04-08 13:41:16

At 4/8/03 12:49 PM, llquid_aluminum wrote: Yeah, but I'm just a college kid dude, i don't have money for ad space...I'm trying to just get some people together, that may have some ideas, and that would be interested in helping me do this...anyway maybe you're right about the club thing...who knows...but thanks for the reply none the less.

Yeah, well, I was just trying to make sure you weren't one of those people mis-posting this thread in this forum because of a lack of moderation, that way you could avoid the whole lock period...seen it done before, and it's a rather nasty thing to do...but I don't think that's what you did, my further suggestion would be to try and contact liljim and have him move this thread to the general section, which is where it belongs.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Making a movie??? Look here 2003-04-08 14:09:51

cool thanks

Response to Making a movie??? Look here 2003-04-08 14:12:06

in before the lock.