00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boombaclattering just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Aloha and questions

328 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Aloha and questions 2003-04-06 12:37:50

I'm new here so I don't know how everything functions yet. What is the purpose of the clubs and how does one blam and save pieces?

Response to Aloha and questions 2003-04-06 12:39:21

Click the guy for information

Aloha and questions

Response to Aloha and questions 2003-04-06 13:09:13

At 4/6/03 12:37 PM, Razmolis wrote: I'm new here so I don't know how everything functions yet. What is the purpose of the clubs and how does one blam and save pieces?

The purpose of a club or a crew is to get NG users with the same interest to band together and do club stuff, like e.g. the Zelda Club, we talk about Zelda and upcoming games and such.

One person Can not blam by oneself, a blam is a result of a no# of NGers voting 0 or 1 on a movie, that no# being 100, I think...when you vote 0 on a crappie movie, it should say something like this...

"Thanks for voting, <username here>!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.36<this is based on your level> votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 16% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.21 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a <number you voted, with the o-5>, lowering its score to <what ever score it is>!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!
Or if you voted 0 or a 1 you would see this

If this movie is Blamed you will get a BLAM point!

How you blam or save flashes is by voting on them, please remember to vote fairly on a flash, or wade will ban you or delete your account. Since we have had problems with users voting 0 on really good movies.
I hope this helps you.

And please post questions like this in the “Here it/How to?” section and not in the clubs and crews section.