00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Using music.

933 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Using music. 2006-10-21 09:21:19

Hey, I run http://www.team-smithy.com/ and I was wondering if it would be legal and all that good stuff to put music from the newgrounds audio portal on my site's audio section, since you can use it on any flash games, the authors will be credited. Also, if you would like to voulunteer your music, preferably techno or trance, feel free. Thanks in advance.

Response to Using music. 2006-10-21 09:35:56

It would be wise to ask the authors of the music first

Response to Using music. 2006-10-21 09:36:40

You can use the audio that;s here in your flash productions!

You must however post your flash production on Newgrounds first, any audio must be contained within the Flash File's themselves

As for the Audio, i'd recommend linking to the Page where the audio can be obtaine
Listing the Author(s) and the name(s) of the track(s)

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Using music. 2006-10-21 09:41:48

At 10/21/06 09:35 AM, Love-Hate-War wrote: It would be wise to ask the authors of the music first

Well, I was planning on that. Hmm... I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll make my own audio portal for now, and ask people if they would like to submit to it, if i find some interesting music by them. I'm still open to suggestions, I don't know much about the audio here at newgrounds =( I mostly hang around the programming forum and look at flash, but I thought it would be fun to give independent people a chance to show their music off.

Response to Using music. 2006-10-21 10:52:07

If you contacted a NG AP artist and asked him if you could use his music on your site, he'd cream himself with joy. So, just ask a bit.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person