00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,847,216 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 00:23:36

At 6/30/04 09:49 PM, Rebel40000 wrote: Yes, though I believe you're refering to what he carries with him is called a gourd. But yeah, he's one of my most favorites. Though I've been thinking about changing to Rock Lee.

Oh that's what it's called. But why Rock Lee? From what I've seen so far he's a dork. Maybe I haven't seen enough yet though.

Oh and what Wonko said about Trigun, that is SO true. I would MUCH rather see it subbed than dubbed.

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 00:40:19

At 7/1/04 12:23 AM, Sarexus wrote: Oh that's what it's called. But why Rock Lee? From what I've seen so far he's a dork. Maybe I haven't seen enough yet though.

Yah, but that fight with him and Gaara was "r0xx0rz". He dominated through most of it. That's the only reason why he's so cool.

Oh and what Wonko said about Trigun, that is SO true. I would MUCH rather see it subbed than dubbed.

I wish I could see it dubbed. :( But I'm not as lucky as Wonko and the other members when it comes to watching anime. But whatever. As long as it's Trigun I'll watch it.

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 00:50:53

At 7/1/04 12:23 AM, Sarexus wrote: Oh and what Wonko said about Trigun, that is SO true. I would MUCH rather see it subbed than dubbed.

You don't know me, that flame war was the first time we've talked, whats with you liking me? You're freaking me out, man!

Most anime is better subbed. If Naruto gets dubbed it'll suck.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 00:54:44

At 7/1/04 12:50 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Most anime is better subbed. If Naruto gets dubbed it'll suck.

They will all have funny accents and everyone who has an 'R' in their name will be rolled.

Naruto
Sakura
Rock Lee
Gaara
(Just to name a few)

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 00:57:46

At 7/1/04 12:50 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: You don't know me, that flame war was the first time we've talked, whats with you liking me? You're freaking me out, man!

There goes that ego again. Just because I agree with you I'm all over you right? But it's the way you delt with things I guess. I don't know. When I like someone then I just like them. I can't help it. I get my own impressions and they just stay with me. I have had a good impression of just about everyone except 1 or 2 people. 1 in particular I don't like already...

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 00:59:52

At 7/1/04 12:57 AM, Sarexus wrote: I have had a good impression of just about everyone except 1 or 2 people. 1 in particular I don't like already...

Who? You can tell me. I can keep a secret... :)

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 00:59:53

At 7/1/04 12:54 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: They will all have funny accents and everyone who has an 'R' in their name will be rolled.

Naruto
Sakura
Rock Lee
Gaara
(Just to name a few)

No I think they will change the names. Not all of them but most of them. I'm not far enough to have seen that fight that you're talking about with Rock Lee and Gaara. Where I'm at Garra was just recently introduced.

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 01:02:05

At 7/1/04 12:59 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: Who? You can tell me. I can keep a secret... :)

I couldn't tell you all out in the open like this!! But don't worry, it's not you. You'll know once I have an "encounter" with this person. I haven't yet but if they say anything to me, it will be all over.

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 01:13:59

At 7/1/04 01:04 AM, The_Redangleking wrote: It's me isn't it? It has to be, right? Damn, this ruin's my reputation... Everyone likes me. Or at least I think they do. There are some people who dislike me in the dark, but never say anything to me directly......

No it's not you. I've already had contact with you. With you I was only playing. Don't worry. If anyone thinks it's them, it's probably not. lol

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 01:21:42

At 7/1/04 12:59 AM, Sarexus wrote: No I think they will change the names. Not all of them but most of them. I'm not far enough to have seen that fight that you're talking about with Rock Lee and Gaara. Where I'm at Garra was just recently introduced.

Yes, Naruto will be Nate, Gaara will be Gary, and Kakashi will be Cal. O_O BTW, do you watch Naruto on the computer? If so, what do you use? I've been trying to watch it for quite some time now and I've had no luck. Nothing fancy, just what do you use to watch it.

I couldn't tell you all out in the open like this!! But don't worry, it's not you. You'll know once I have an "encounter" with this person. I haven't yet but if they say anything to me, it will be all over.

Just make sure that when you meet this certain "person" in this certain "encounter" you'll make this as certain "battle" as bloody as certainly "possible." >:)

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 01:24:14

At 7/1/04 01:21 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: Just make sure that when you meet this certain "person" in this certain "encounter" you'll make this as certain "battle" as bloody as certainly "possible." >:)

Wait, I just confused myself on this post. =/ What I meant was... Aw, skip it. Just say "Gaara likes blood" and let's move one.

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 01:33:12

At 7/1/04 01:21 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: Yes, Naruto will be Nate, Gaara will be Gary, and Kakashi will be Cal. O_O BTW, do you watch Naruto on the computer? If so, what do you use? I've been trying to watch it for quite some time now and I've had no luck. Nothing fancy, just what do you use to watch it.

I get it through Bit Torrent on gotwoot.net. Since I just started watching it recently I get it in packs of 10 which takes quite a while. But with BT you can stop a download and start it again when you want. I don't know if you use it or not but I like it.

Just make sure that when you meet this certain "person" in this certain "encounter" you'll make this as certain "battle" as bloody as certainly "possible." >:)

I plan to. Trust me. >:)

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 01:35:54

At 7/1/04 01:13 AM, Sarexus wrote: No it's not you. I've already had contact with you. With you I was only playing. Don't worry. If anyone thinks it's them, it's probably not. lol

it's me, isn't it? I know it is. I'LL KILL YOU DEAD!

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 01:38:01

At 7/1/04 01:33 AM, Sarexus wrote: I get it through Bit Torrent on gotwoot.net. Since I just started watching it recently I get it in packs of 10 which takes quite a while. But with BT you can stop a download and start it again when you want. I don't know if you use it or not but I like it.

Really? I went and downloaded episodes 51-60 on gotwoot, and when I went to view them it wouldn't let me. So I downloaded this thing called BitTorrent-3.4.2 It sorta worked... But everytime I select something to view it, it says the "data is corrupted," or something like that.

Another easier, more user friendly term:
I hate computers.

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 01:49:27

At 7/1/04 01:38 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: Really? I went and downloaded episodes 51-60 on gotwoot, and when I went to view them it wouldn't let me. So I downloaded this thing called BitTorrent-3.4.2 It sorta worked... But everytime I select something to view it, it says the "data is corrupted," or something like that.

You have to use bit torrent to download torrent files, nothing else will work. As for the corrupt thing, delete the file and get it with bit torrent again.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 02:00:28

At 7/1/04 01:38 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: Really? I went and downloaded episodes 51-60 on gotwoot, and when I went to view them it wouldn't let me. So I downloaded this thing called BitTorrent-3.4.2 It sorta worked... But everytime I select something to view it, it says the "data is corrupted," or something like that.

Another easier, more user friendly term:
I hate computers.

I guess BT is something you gotta get used to. I used to hate computers too but I have gotten pretty good with them recently. episodes 51-60 are the ones that I am getting right now. Imagine that. I have only seen up to 37 though.

Oh and Wonko. It's REALLY not you. You're my favorite. :D

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 04:20:03

Well I'm using BT too and I never had any problems with it (exept slow DL)
BT is great i think (no fakes, list of all files etc.)

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 05:08:15

I got BT recently
I want to dl episodes of Love Hina
I downloaded them from some site as a direct download but the quality was terrible, you could hardly read the subtitles..
I was downloading them with bittorrent yesterday but it's too slow: It took me four hours and it was still at 0% 400+ hours to go (for six episodes). Does someone know a good site for LH downloads ?? I need them badly... :(
I tried checking boxtorrents.com yesterday as well but the site was down. Hope it's back on...

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 05:10:26

It's still down :(

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 05:38:00

I have 'em all but i downloaded them with kazaa maybe u should try that.
It got them really fast (like 20+kb/s)

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 05:39:59

Guess what?!? My show on Cartoon Net has decided to play "Master Raver"!!! (or cise versa on the name... I'm not sure)
I've been reading the books/manga for a while, well actually trying to read it (it's in japanese, but hey, I'm getting better at reading it!)

... Well that's all I have to say....

"I Hope you brought a fork... You'll need it."

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 05:51:54

Oh man I wish they would show that in austria....
lucky you^^

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 05:53:35

At 7/1/04 05:51 AM, AUb wrote: Oh man I wish they would show that in austria....
lucky you^^

You live in Australia??
Also I like your Johnny prof. pic...
If you ever meet a girl named Alexandra Nyphotite, say hello for me....

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 06:02:10

At 7/1/04 05:38 AM, AUb wrote: I have 'em all but i downloaded them with kazaa maybe u should try that.
It got them really fast (like 20+kb/s)

Is it good quality ??
The subtitles are readable, right ?

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 06:06:18

At 7/1/04 05:53 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote:
At 7/1/04 05:51 AM, AUb wrote: Oh man I wish they would show that in austria....
You live in Australia??

No, he lives in Austria. The central European country that was annexed by Germany in WWII

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 06:10:08

At 7/1/04 06:06 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
No, he lives in Austria. The central European country that was annexed by Germany in WWII

Woops! I read that wrong... thanks for the clearifycation Wonko...
say how's heaven Gramps? :/

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 06:11:24

At 7/1/04 06:02 AM, cuber3 wrote: Is it good quality ??
The subtitles are readable, right ?

That depends who fansubbed it. You might get good quality, you might get bad qulaity, you might get dubbed.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 06:15:08

Hey Wonko, what kind of anime do you like?

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 06:39:30

At 7/1/04 06:15 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote: Hey Wonko, what kind of anime do you like?

Action or comedy. A mix is best.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-07-01 06:51:59

At 7/1/04 06:39 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 7/1/04 06:15 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote: Hey Wonko, what kind of anime do you like?
Action or comedy. A mix is best.

Like Ranma?
Ever heard of 'Irresponsable Capt. Taylor'??
That's action packed with humor in it...

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature