00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Echo6261 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,855,672 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 17:25:25

At 1/4/04 04:00 AM, Aasha wrote:
At 1/3/04 01:21 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
But I still like Lodoss War more lol =)
Woot! Yay! Um, I have the first season of that but not the other two (I heard there were three). Heard the second one stank though. :\

No it doesn't stink, just the first is MUCH better. Just need that movie, and the new one coming out. Or has the second movie come out already?

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 18:13:12

Hey has anyone heard about the new anime called Maburaho? I think that the fansubs are on like episode 9 which means that they are probably on 11 or 12 in Japan. I heard it was alot like Love Hina. I haven't got to watch it yet though cuz my bit torrent thing isn't working right. I need to get a newer one. Anyhow, if anyone knows where they could get it, I suggest that they go for it cuz I heard that it was great and really funny. When I hear more about it I will let you guys know.

btw, thanks to Ravengage for standing up for the club. That was really great of you.

he he. it makes me giggle when people spell stuff incorectly in a post where they are mocking someone elses spelling. he he. not saying that I could win a spelling bee or anything.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 19:02:10

At 1/4/04 06:13 PM, Tink13 wrote: he he. it makes me giggle when people spell stuff incorectly in a post where they are mocking someone elses spelling. he he. not saying that I could win a spelling bee or anything.

i've been trying to aprove my spelling and grammer in here so i could make wonko happy.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 22:59:29

At 1/4/04 07:02 PM, Black_Shade wrote: i've been trying to aprove my spelling and grammer in here so i could make wonko happy.

The I in your sentences has to be capital!!! FIX IT!!! lol, now that's overly picky. But my English teacher will seriously scold me for such a stupid mistake. Not that this is English class or anything :)

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 23:07:11

At 1/4/04 07:02 PM, Black_Shade wrote:
i've been trying to aprove my spelling and grammer in here so i could make wonko happy.

Hint: Try not using "Ur", ever.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 23:19:04

At 1/4/04 11:07 PM, TheDarkSamurai wrote:
At 1/4/04 07:02 PM, Black_Shade wrote:
Hint: Try not using "Ur", ever.

Thank you raven and samurai. I'll look at my post's twice before I post it.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 23:19:38

At 1/4/04 10:59 PM, Ravengage wrote: Not that this is English class or anything :)

Well, my mom is an English teacher, so I write corectly by
instinct.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 23:22:09

At 1/4/04 11:19 PM, spideybl wrote:
At 1/4/04 10:59 PM, Ravengage wrote: Not that this is English class or anything :)
Well, my mom is an English teacher, so I write corectly by
instinct.

my mom's a math teacher. I hate it and like it at the same time. She helps me whenevr I have problems with math. But also (in my oppinion) demands too much of me.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 23:26:42

At 1/4/04 10:59 PM, Ravengage wrote:
my mom's a math teacher. I hate it and like it at the same time. She helps me whenevr I have problems with math. But also (in my oppinion) demands too much of me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My mom helps me out too but is way too critical of all my papers.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 23:33:31

At 1/4/04 11:19 PM, Black_Shade wrote: I'll look at my post's twice before I post it.

You don't need to have an apostrophy (how do you spell that?) on "posts". lol, ok, I'll stop being so picky now =)

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 23:39:46

At 1/4/04 11:33 PM, Ravengage wrote:
At 1/4/04 11:19 PM, Black_Shade wrote: I'll look at my post's twice before I post it.
You don't need to have an apostrophy (how do you spell that?) on "posts". lol, ok, I'll stop being so picky now =)

You must be really bored. So, are we the only ones here?

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 23:49:40

At 1/4/04 11:39 PM, spideybl wrote: You must be really bored.

School starts tomorrow. I'm in a bad mood :(

So, are we the only ones here?

Don't think so.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-04 23:54:08

At 1/4/04 11:49 PM, Ravengage wrote:
At 1/4/04 11:39 PM, spideybl wrote: You must be really bored.
School starts tomorrow. I'm in a bad mood :(

Yeah, me too. I'm probably going to sleep soon. Damn School!!!!!!!

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 00:01:51

*cough* Anyways, to get back on topic.
uhh, searchin for an on topic post to reply to ..................... got one

At 1/4/04 06:13 PM, Tink13 wrote: Hey has anyone heard about the new anime called Maburaho?

I've heard about it. But the source wasn't among the most reliable ones.

I think that the fansubs are on like episode 9 which means that they are probably on 11 or 12 in Japan.

No idea

I heard it was alot like Love Hina.

That's what I heard, but again, the source isn't reliable

I haven't got to watch it yet though cuz my bit torrent thing isn't working right. I need to get a newer one. Anyhow, if anyone knows where they could get it, I suggest that they go for it cuz I heard that it was great and really funny. When I hear more about it I will let you guys know.

Thx

btw, thanks to Ravengage for standing up for the club. That was really great of you.

Ur welcome

he he. it makes me giggle when people spell stuff incorectly in a post where they are mocking someone elses spelling. he he. not saying that I could win a spelling bee or anything.

It's amazing how many mistakes u find. 99% of the post I've seen (and written) have about 5 mistakes per sentence :)

Ok, the end was sorta off topic again. *shrugs* Whatever

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 00:03:32

I'm writing an English paper right now :(

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 00:06:03

Well, I'm calling it a night. I gotta get up bright and early tommorow. See Ya Space Cowboys! (had to say it)

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 00:07:07

At 1/5/04 12:03 AM, TheDarkSamurai wrote: I'm writing an English paper right now :(

Homework? What's it about?

My only English homework for the winter vacation was to read a a book - "The Lost Years of Merlin".

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 00:11:06

Full literary essay on The Lord of the Rings... I'm about half way done... Everything is laid on a platter... But I'm just too lazy to do it!

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 00:18:28

This is the thing that always bothers me. It's the internet. who fucking cares. We use internet language. We use terms like "cuz", "brb", "wtf" and all that shit cuz it's quicker. I for one hate to be corrected on my grammer when there is a point that I'm trying to get across. Now I am somewhat of a freak when it comes to grammer normaly (i look up a word when I think it's spelled wrong and everything) but on the computer I really don't care. The only thing that bothers me, is capitalization of the word I and the first letter in peoples name. Which is why it's killing me that for some reason that my shift key isn't working. Now I have no idea why i posted all this but it is how i feel. Just to tell you Shade, I don't care how you talk as long as I can understand you. I do watch my grammer a bit when I talk to Wonko though. Just out of habit now. He still corrects my spelling all day long. It's not really meant as a direct attack towards you, it's just what he does. I actually don't mind when he corrects my spelling cuz the I learn how to spell the word right. Now if Wonko met me in person and after a while my "accent" came out (I bet you know what I mean Shade) then he would really not like me. I still have no idea why I posted all this but am leaveing now....bye bye

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 00:19:07

I can kind of slack off... I'm already hitting 600 words and I'm only on my first prong. Max words = 1200... See a little problem there?

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 00:20:55

At 1/5/04 12:18 AM, Tink13 wrote: I do watch my grammer a bit when I talk to Wonko though.

I know, I know Juliet :)

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 01:53:30

At 1/5/04 12:18 AM, Tink13 wrote: Now if Wonko met me in person and after a while my "accent" came out (I bet you know what I mean Shade)

lol yep. I know what you're talking about. Wonko is one of those kind of people that gives respect too people who earn it, than give it right away. So if I watch my grammer and spelling and the "wigger talk" I'd get it, and when Wonko stops hating me, hopefully others will stop too because it looks like people here stick up for him. Then I'd feel more like a member then a bother. (Thats why I deleted my account at the forums.)

w00t! 500TH post!

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 02:09:32

At 1/5/04 01:53 AM, Black_Shade wrote:
At 1/5/04 12:18 AM, Tink13 wrote: Now if Wonko met me in person and after a while my "accent" came out (I bet you know what I mean Shade)
lol yep. I know what you're talking about. Wonko is one of those kind of people that gives respect too people who earn it, than give it right away. So if I watch my grammer and spelling and the "wigger talk" I'd get it, and when Wonko stops hating me, hopefully others will stop too because it looks like people here stick up for him. Then I'd feel more like a member then a bother. (Thats why I deleted my account at the forums.)

w00t! 500TH post!

I look at you as a member. I never thought of you as a bother either. Usually vet members stick together quite a bit. It's not really on purpose. It's just natural.
Oh and I have been meaning to say something about that. I want you to sign back up at the forums. That is, if you don't mind. I'd like to have you there. I'm not really a bitch all the time. I just have bad days and it comes out when I talk to other people. Once again, I apologize for that. Wonko isn't really a bad guy though. Although he is a mod at the forums now. I added 3 mods there just to let you all know. Wonko, Trivia, and PBX. There is supposed to be a forth but he is nowhere to be found lately... and I don't know what is up with my long posts lately, I just feel like typing lol.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 02:14:16

At 1/5/04 02:09 AM, Tink13 wrote: I want you to sign back up at the forums. That is, if you don't mind. I'd like to have you there.

ok, I won't cross any one's path and get ready to send me my password boss.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 02:36:37

I spell correctlt only because I RP alot. Unless I hit the wrong key or hit the wrong order to a letter or something. lol ya might not beleive this but online I told my boyfriend that I burnt my hands but it typed out as "nads" I missed the "h" and put the "n" before the "a". Needless to say I look down at the keyboard when I type xD

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 02:49:42

At 1/5/04 02:36 AM, Aasha wrote: I spell correctlt only because I RP alot. Unless I hit the wrong key or hit the wrong order to a letter or something. lol ya might not beleive this but online I told my boyfriend that I burnt my hands but it typed out as "nads" I missed the "h" and put the "n" before the "a". Needless to say I look down at the keyboard when I type xD

lol yea I've done almost the same thing before. Except I said something like "my nads hurt". Yea me and my friend were crackin up for like 10 mins over that one.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 02:56:14

At 1/5/04 02:49 AM, Tink13 wrote: lol yea I've done almost the same thing before. Except I said something like "my nads hurt". Yea me and my friend were crackin up for like 10 mins over that one.

*twittling thumbs waiting for password*

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 03:22:51

At 1/5/04 02:56 AM, Black_Shade wrote: *twittling thumbs waiting for password*

It's supposed to be sent automaticly to your e-mail. Maybe if you have a junk mail or bulk mail it might have went there. If all is still messed up tomorrow let me know and I can e-mail you one manualy

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 03:36:22

I bought FFX2 finally :D. I consider it sorta like anime so I figured I'd post it down since I've nothing else to say that I can think of. So anyway, it's really neat. I thought Yuna was gonna be a badgirl in this one (which I didn't like the idea of but bought it anyway to give it the chance it deserved (FF fan)) but she really turned out to be a goodgirl that pretends to be bad. ^_^ It's cute. And everyone that was in the first one and lived is in this one. Not just the main people...ya know the people you are... but all the submain people like the other summoners and guardians and the blitzball teams...anyhoo I think I'm getting windy now so I'll hush.

Response to Anime Club 2004-01-05 04:07:06

At 1/5/04 03:36 AM, Aasha wrote: I bought FFX2 finally :D. I consider it sorta like anime so I figured I'd post it down since I've nothing else to say that I can think of. So anyway, it's really neat. I thought Yuna was gonna be a badgirl in this one (which I didn't like the idea of but bought it anyway to give it the chance it deserved (FF fan)) but she really turned out to be a goodgirl that pretends to be bad. ^_^ It's cute. And everyone that was in the first one and lived is in this one. Not just the main people...ya know the people you are... but all the submain people like the other summoners and guardians and the blitzball teams...anyhoo I think I'm getting windy now so I'll hush.

I didn't read that post cuz I was scared that it contained spoilers. Do me a favor and let me know when you tell a spoiler ok.
do something like:
**SPOILER ALERT**
That way I know when you are putting a spoiler cuz I absolutely hate them. A few of us just like that to be a rule around here.