00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

biimooner just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Blam Me Nusiance Club

708 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Blam Me Nusiance Club 2003-03-21 15:43:19

Yo its me Mr iDIOTCHILD In a fad started by the clocks, I have jumped on the bandwagon of uselesss crap in the portal, now the fulps have been rather clever and only allow 2 flash 6 entries a day so no 5000 blam me flas in the portal. So I call On you Users join the blam me club it will start of with crappy blam me flas which will get blammed then we'll work our way up to The Ring-Clock Version. etc any budding artists out there contact me and we will make a blam me movie to make the users proud!! Oh and plus if you blam the BLAM ME Movies you get blam points, that too. Anyway nooone going ot join so im going to stop typing now anyway good luck and join the BLAM ME Club email Moronchild6@hotmail.com
AND GOD BLESS AMERICA EVEN THOUG I LIVE IN ENGLAND.. THE PATRIOUSM (S THAT SPELT RIGHT?) IS INFECTIOUS!!(IS THAT?

Response to Blam Me Nusiance Club 2003-03-21 15:52:49

bad idea, you'll prolly be warned by someone official that youll be banned or some shit, sound like a bad idea anyways, thats basically giving away blam points, you can do that on ur own w/o the help of a club. never make your first post a stupid one... o wait, too late...