00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Graffiti Crew

403,499 Views | 2,478 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-03 18:32:26

At 12/3/08 04:53 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: "AecoOne" 12/3/08.
This was fun drawing.

Your stuff is always way to ridiculous. It just looks like doodles.
You need to simplify and get some flow. Just do one word, stop with all that extra random crap.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-03 23:28:21

At 12/3/08 06:32 PM, spite-skater wrote:
This was fun drawing.

WHOA...WHOA. I'll do whatever the hell I want, regardless if people like or don't like it at all. It's my style, that's where originality comes from. Ridiculous? Your opinion, I'll keep doodling like a mofo then.

You need to simplify and get some flow. Just do one word, stop with all that extra random crap.

I only did two words, I added THAT EXTRA RANDOM CRAP because that's my flux. Don't like it? Oh well, TOY POWER. And just to be funny...More crappy doodles.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-04 02:03:08

At 12/3/08 11:28 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote:
At 12/3/08 06:32 PM, spite-skater wrote:
This was fun drawing.
WHOA...WHOA. I'll do whatever the hell I want, regardless if people like or don't like it at all. It's my style, that's where originality comes from. Ridiculous? Your opinion, I'll keep doodling like a mofo then.

I only did two words, I added THAT EXTRA RANDOM CRAP because that's my flux. Don't like it? Oh well, TOY POWER. And just to be funny...More crappy doodles.

I agree it's good to have your own style but have you ever put a piece up? or do you just draw on paper if it's just on paper do whatever you want but if you're gunna put it up I'm thinkin you might want to simplify it abit. just my opinion.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-04 15:00:01

This was fun drawing.

I agree, the doodles do just seem a bit random and thrown in. Its fucking good though. Its good for paper, but if you actually try to do that stuff on a wall, you're gonna mess it up. To be honest, I was actually in love with this spraycan, do you mind if I throw it in a few of my tags?

Graffiti Crew

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-04 20:11:42

Chill out, I'm just giving you crits...
Your 3d's off, Your letters are doodles, your character's are lame; just because you throw a bunch of unimaginative junk doesn't mean you have "style."

I'm not being mean. I would love for you to post that pic down at 12oz prophet, shout "TOY POWER" and then see what they think...

Seriously, try straight letters, then go from there.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-05 18:40:27

Just wondering where a beginner can get some good cheap paint I don't want to start off spending 6+ bucks for paint and stealing it would be to hard so anyone know a good cheap brand?

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-05 21:45:08

At 12/5/08 06:40 PM, devilchrono wrote: Just wondering where a beginner can get some good cheap paint I don't want to start off spending 6+ bucks for paint and stealing it would be to hard so anyone know a good cheap brand?

eh. i started with rusto anything.
it's ussually on sale if it's old for like 1.75 a can and it's still decent.

Crews:

Graffiti Crew

Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-06 01:01:16

At 12/5/08 09:45 PM, UKZ wrote:
At 12/5/08 06:40 PM, devilchrono wrote: Just wondering where a beginner can get some good cheap paint I don't want to start off spending 6+ bucks for paint and stealing it would be to hard so anyone know a good cheap brand?
eh. i started with rusto anything.
it's ussually on sale if it's old for like 1.75 a can and it's still decent.

Wow, that cheap. Its usually 4 bucks around here.
I know Wal-Mart sells Colorplace brand paint and its 1 dollar a can.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-06 15:28:08

Well, if you are american, Go to wal-Mart, they always sell cheap cans for about a buck each. If not, your local arts and crafts shop should. If that fails, Ebay Is always an option.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 18:32:48

At 12/4/08 08:11 PM, spite-skater wrote: Chill out, I'm just giving you crits...
Your 3d's off, Your letters are doodles, your character's are lame; just because you throw a bunch of unimaginative junk doesn't mean you have "style."
I'm not being mean. I would love for you to post that pic down at 12oz prophet, shout "TOY POWER" and then see what they think...

People on 12oz make graffiti their life, I grew around it but that doesn't mean it revolves around my life.

At 12/4/08 03:00 PM, doody1 wrote: I agree, the doodles do just seem a bit random and thrown in. Its fucking good though. Its good for paper, but if you actually try to do that stuff on a wall, you're gonna mess it up. To be honest, I was actually in love with this spraycan, do you mind if I throw it in a few of my tags?

Go ahead, go crazy. Plus I wouldn't do this on a wall. It was only for paper.

At 12/4/08 02:03 AM, devilchrono wrote: I agree it's good to have your own style but have you ever put a piece up? or do you just draw on paper if it's just on paper do whatever you want but if you're gunna put it up I'm thinkin you might want to simplify it abit. just my opinion.

I've done ghost pieces, I just never take pictures, I honestly hate them.
Yeah I would simplify it if its gonna be on a wall.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 19:38:53

sup braahs just popin in to see was up with this crew just
I'd to ba a part of this iam in da process of putin this up on a wall now what do you guys think

Graffiti Crew

awww look hims

Graffiti crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 20:20:26

At 12/7/08 07:38 PM, MCspace wrote: sup braahs just popin in to see was up with this crew just
I'd to ba a part of this iam in da process of putin this up on a wall now what do you guys think

That's pretty dope, Plus I love mickey mouse. Hot diggity do.

At 12/4/08 08:11 PM, spite-skater wrote:
People on 12oz make graffiti their life, I grew around it but that doesn't mean it's my entire life.

Edited.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 20:45:47

thanks braah i post up the end product as soon a i can

awww look hims

Graffiti crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-07 22:03:46

I'll try and post pictures of this place I found following some train tracks the other day its a bridge under a highway really chill. I saw a few heroin needles so I'm gunna watch my back when im there lol

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-09 14:23:16

At 12/7/08 10:03 PM, devilchrono wrote: I'll try and post pictures of this place I found following some train tracks the other day its a bridge under a highway really chill. I saw a few heroin needles so I'm gunna watch my back when im there lol

Cheers sounds. Dayum, that mickey is pretty dope. Fuck man, only tag there when it's daytime! You don't want fuckign smackheads getting you. Unless it's an often used train track, in that case, go with a bunch of mates. Saftey in numbers bro.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-11 13:50:09

At 12/7/08 07:38 PM, MCspace wrote: sup braahs just popin in to see was up with this crew just

Post up a picture of how it's currently going :)

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-11 15:50:05

At 2/18/08 10:10 PM, El-Mistro wrote: fine cut

Dont know if anyone has pointed this out but:
http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti-gal lery/showphoto.php/photo/101176/cat/511
Oh dear.

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-11 18:43:34

well its almost done i kinda messed up on the color but iam goin fix that i changed up the mouse idk y o well

Graffiti Crew

awww look hims

Graffiti crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-12 15:50:09

At 12/11/08 03:50 PM, Diglet wrote:
At 2/18/08 10:10 PM, El-Mistro wrote: fine cut
Dont know if anyone has pointed this out but:
http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti-gal lery/showphoto.php/photo/101176/cat/511
Oh dear.

Oh me oh my.
Also, Saying that, your peice is looking fine, MC. Real pretty.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-13 16:05:04

Flicking back through some pages, relished the memories, I realised how much sick stuff people have put on here, that haven't been recognised.

See Example -

Creator - UKZ

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-13 22:52:03

At 12/13/08 04:05 PM, doody1 wrote: Flicking back through some pages, relished the memories, I realised how much sick stuff people have put on here, that haven't been recognised.

See Example -

Creator - UKZ

HAHAH! Oh man, I needa show some pics of a stencil my boy made, There pretty sick.

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-14 15:45:22

At 12/13/08 10:52 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: HAHAH! Oh man, I needa show some pics of a stencil my boy made, There pretty sick.

Sixteen year old fathers of today.

;)

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-15 12:51:32

Love to Paradox saint, the creator of this peice.

'Fat retarded blob monster'

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-15 15:38:58

At 12/15/08 12:51 PM, doody1 wrote: Love to Paradox saint, the creator of this peice.

I think I have seen again this pic... But still, it's wonderful :D

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-16 14:31:25

At 12/15/08 03:38 PM, Spirosgod wrote:
At 12/15/08 12:51 PM, doody1 wrote: Love to Paradox saint, the creator of this peice.

I think I have seen again this pic... But still, it's wonderful :D

That it is, my friend.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-19 22:35:36

Old stuff - Abstract, I looked back a few pages and thought I posted it. I guess not.
Here, I call it "Contact". Also On my deviantArt.

Fine art graffiti, if I say.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-20 09:20:00

At 12/19/08 10:35 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: Old stuff - Abstract, I looked back a few pages and thought I posted it. I guess not.

That is pretty nifty, I like your whole abstract style. Got any pics of a tag that would be possible to put onto a wall?
I'm working on a stencil of a bass guitar, girlfriend is getting in the way, and my best mate spilled a fucking can of beer on the rest of my stencils.

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-23 15:57:07

At 12/20/08 09:20 AM, doody1 wrote:
At 12/19/08 10:35 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: Old stuff - Abstract, I looked back a few pages and thought I posted it. I guess not.

That is pretty nifty, I like your whole abstract style. Got any pics of a tag that would be possible to put onto a wall?

Nope, too much paint and not good enough spots to give me unlimited time.

I'm working on a stencil of a bass guitar, girlfriend is getting in the way, and my best mate spilled a fucking can of beer on the rest of my stencils.

Tell your girlfriend she's a whore and beat your mate with the beer can he spilled on your shit.
BUT YOU DO KNOW I'M JOKING RIIIIIGHHHT? HEHEHE HA HA.

Also: Old piece I did.

Graffiti Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-24 12:52:58

At 12/23/08 03:57 PM, AlacritySoundz wrote: Tell your girlfriend she's a whore and beat your mate with the beer can he spilled on your shit.

I so haven't already done that. Pics up soonish, need more paint, the shop I got it from went bust. :(
Shame.
But, merry christmas to all of you friendly chaps.

This place is near my house, the tagger who did it had a lot of guts to put his real name on it, and post it on google. The spot is fucking clean, all the houses are empty, and there is basically no tags on the inside or the outside.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Graffiti Crew 2008-12-24 12:56:56

Also, second Chrisiti that I found on the net.

Enjoy.

Graffiti Crew

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature