00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates

5,615 Views | 103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-13 06:55:19

At 10/13/06 03:02 AM, TwistedIllusions wrote: Dude, LINK!

Yeah, opps. You didn't see anything!!!
http://www.newground..084370&sub=26209

Woooo I got featured <ego-boost>!!!
thanx! :D

No Problem Rucklo! :) Your Music sounded really good to me!

Cue my train impression, recognition! I R Happy, Seamonkey, thanks!

Your Music was good as well too. By the way, my name is Seamonky.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-15 18:27:46

~~~~~Audio of the Day #14~~~~~ By: Tritoneangel

#14: <|>: FF1 - Underwater Temple: Regular Audio, 420 Downloads, 17 Reviews, and has a Current Score of 3.74/5.00!

Here's the link: http://newgrounds.co..286147&sub=46370
Enjoy!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-17 12:03:51

Dude do you think we should give the audio of the day? I mean im really busy on newgrounds and also in real life. It's to much work for me but if you wanna keep doing it that fine with me!

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-17 14:54:59

At 10/17/06 12:03 PM, TwistedIllusions wrote: Dude do you think we should give the audio of the day? I mean im really busy on newgrounds and also in real life. It's to much work for me but if you wanna keep doing it that fine with me!

Well, if no one is going to post here like you and some other people, then I would have to stop because I just can't keep overlapping my posts. I mean, it's not that much just to post here everyday once a day. :/

~~~~~Audio of the Day #15~~~~~ By: Nostrap

#15: [[=Toyota=]]: No Audio Awards, 57 Downloads, 7 Reviews, and has a Current Score of 4.22/5.00!
Here's the link: http://www.newground..345541&sub=62850

This song is a good one. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-17 17:52:54

I congratulate you guys for doing this and all, but consider this:

What audience are you introducing these songs/artists to? The ones that see them all the time. We are the artists, we already know about all of this stuff.

Point being: Don't you think that this kind of thread belongs in flash/general? It would introduce more people that don't listen to the audio portal often to good kinds of music there.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-17 18:57:35

At 10/17/06 05:52 PM, BlackNoise wrote: I congratulate you guys for doing this and all, but consider this:
What audience are you introducing these songs/artists to? The ones that see them all the time. We are the artists, we already know about all of this stuff.

You got a point there. We and some other people just like to show our gratitude toward Famous Audio Tracks and Audio Artist. Also, we are introducing this to the new Audio People that visits the Audio Forums. I do post my weekly updates here and I also post them in the Newgrounds Department of Defense.

Point being: Don't you think that this kind of thread belongs in flash/general? It would introduce more people that don't listen to the audio portal often to good kinds of music there.

#1: It doesn't belong in the Flash and General Forums. The reason I say this is because Flash doesn't mix with Audio and the General Forums possibly wouldn't care so I believe it should stay here. If I were to Advertise the Audio Portal to the Flash and General Sections, a Mod would deleated it possibly say go to the Audio Forums. So yeah. I would love to show your Audio's elsewhere, but it's too risky and only 20% of the Newgrounds Population goes on the Audio Forums. :/
#2: Also, some people might like the Audios and some people might not because of the Flash Portal or something else.

BBS Signature

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-17 19:13:37

At 10/17/06 06:57 PM, Seamonky wrote: #1: It doesn't belong in the Flash and General Forums. The reason I say this is because Flash doesn't mix with Audio

Woah, what? I've gotta quote this from the submit page:

"If you make music that you believe could be used by Flash artists, submit it to the Audio Portal! Flash authors will be able to freely use your music, and you will be immortalized with permanent credits!"

I think that music needs to be portrayed to the flash and general forums, because lots and lots of popular flash artists frequent the general/flash forums.

and the General Forums possibly wouldn't care

True.

so I believe it should stay here. If I were to Advertise the Audio Portal to the Flash and General Sections, a Mod would deleated it possibly say go to the Audio Forums.

Then arrange it with a considerant mod. I.E:

ShitOnAStick, Gooch, Denvish, Wade, BobbyJenkins, Ozcar, and a few others.

So yeah. I would love to show your Audio's elsewhere, but it's too risky and only 20% of the Newgrounds Population goes on the Audio Forums. :/

Taking risks is a part of growth.

#2: Also, some people might like the Audios and some people might not because of the Flash Portal or something else.

You are listing popular artists... we've already heard all of these songs >:/

pervokative.bandcamp.com

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-18 14:14:59

At 10/17/06 07:13 PM, BlackNoise wrote: I think that music needs to be portrayed to the flash and general forums, because lots and lots of popular flash artists frequent the general/flash forums.

Yeah, you gotta point there. Hmmm.

Then arrange it with a considerant mod. I.E:
ShitOnAStick, Gooch, Denvish, Wade, BobbyJenkins, Ozcar, and a few others.

I'll see what I can do. Maybe I could try and ask a Mod if I could put this topic in the Flash or General. I think it sounds better in the Flash Forums.

Taking risks is a part of growth.

Yeah I know. I do it everyday in school. lol!

You are listing popular artists... we've already heard all of these songs >:/

And there is barely anything new going on huh. Well, as I said, lets see if I could move this topic somewhere else.

BBS Signature

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-18 14:29:02

At 10/18/06 02:14 PM, Seamonky wrote: And there is barely anything new going on huh. Well, as I said, lets see if I could move this topic somewhere else.

:D

Now... uhm , I wasn't trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to throw some suggestions out to make the audio artists a little happier :P

pervokative.bandcamp.com

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-18 14:33:30

At 10/18/06 02:29 PM, BlackNoise wrote:
D

I love that Smily. That always makes me put a smile on because of the way it looks.

Now... uhm , I wasn't trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to throw some suggestions out to make the audio artists a little happier :P

Well let me tell you, your suggestions weren't too bad. I am going to ask some of the people in the Newgrounds Department of Defense to see if they would like it the idea of it being moved or not. Should I keep doing update here though? :/

BBS Signature

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-18 14:35:53

At 10/18/06 02:33 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 10/18/06 02:29 PM, BlackNoise wrote:
D
I love that Smily. That always makes me put a smile on because of the way it looks.

I know! Its like the D in the smiley extendes of the eyes and it just looks cute/funny :)

Should I keep doing update here though? :/

Lets leave that up to the owners of the music that you are posting here.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-18 14:41:39

At 10/18/06 02:35 PM, BlackNoise wrote: I know! Its like the D in the smiley extendes of the eyes and it just looks cute/funny :)

:D

Lets leave that up to the owners of the music that you are posting here.

Like you, Chronamut, Darkside, and many others?

BBS Signature

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-18 23:59:22

At 10/18/06 02:41 PM, Seamonky wrote: Like you, Chronamut, Darkside, and many others?

Hah, when you said that, I had to see if you actually put me into one of those audio updates :P I guess I should thank you now.

Maybe we should actually get some opinions from the other artists now instead of just a conversation between you and me XD

pervokative.bandcamp.com

Response to Saint-anger And Seamonkys Updates 2006-10-19 18:09:20

:SuperDrummer146 Profile = zero

Oh well : (

BBS Signature