00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VOXPhi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,914,713 Views | 60,181 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-04 22:31:08

HAPPY HANUKKAH!

Hey, happy first night of Hanukkah.
Who else here is Jewish?
For the first night of Hanukkah my parents gave to me (hummed as Christmas 12 Nights Song):
One Asian Bell Type Thing.....?
What about you all...what'd you get?

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-04 22:35:58

At 12/4/07 10:31 PM, El-Presidente wrote: HAPPY HANUKKAH!

JEW!!!!!!!!!!! :O
Give me your jew golds!!!!! XD

I'm sorry I couldn't resist.... :(
You should see what I do to my jewish lawyer. >:)

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-04 22:38:55

Who else here is Jewish?
For the first night of Hanukkah my parents gave to me (hummed as Christmas 12 Nights Song):

Happy Hanukkah!
I didn't get anything but I'm hoping to convince my parents to get me season passes for snowboarding this year. I bought some gifts for myself already.. 6 t-shirts from designbyhumans.com :)

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-04 22:41:24

At 12/4/07 10:38 PM, mynamewontfitin wrote:
Happy Hanukkah!

THERE EVERYWHERE!!!?? :O
So much jew golds! @.@
I demand we play dradle! ^^
I'm sorry.... Oh man....

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-04 22:52:51

Channukkahh

I'm Jewish too. I'm not celebrating Hanukkah tonight because I'm going to Virginia tomorrow to celebrate with my grandparents and other relatives.

Somebody once asked me about the Jew gold thing. Stupid television...

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-04 23:29:20

Christmas, Hana... however you spell it, and other holidays this time of year.
I've never really celibrating anything. :/ I get drunk with friends that's about it.
Once and a while though we all get into that there Yule spirit thing and get everyone some presents.
All I really want this year is one small thing....... my own series page on NG for my series. :*(
Also: Sorry if I offended anyone 'bout the Jew Gold thing. I blame South Park and my own stupidity.
Too bad their ain't any jewish girls here.... I could've asked her for Jewbs or GTFO.
'Kay I'm done, sorry sorry. >.<

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-04 23:49:19

At 12/4/07 11:05 PM, DarkMana wrote: RE: Christmas / Hanukkah

I don't celebrate it, but happy Hanukkah!

For Christmas I'm getting a subscription to PC Gamer, a buttondown from J!NX, and a copy of World of Warcraft (>_>). Yeah, I've played WoW many times on friends' accounts, never owned it. I've gotten the trial recently and I'm addicted.

Stay away from that accursed game, stay away.
I've had a hankering for an apache/wool bed topper and I hope I see that as my gift (hopefully a higher end one splitting the cost) if not I'm going to end up buying it myself. =D

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 08:53:29

The Flash CS3 Bible

I got it today. And it's pretty big.

This is the third book I bought on Flash. Anyone else has Flash related books? Any recommendations?

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 10:29:07

Happy hanukkah!

At 12/4/07 11:49 PM, NextToNothing wrote: Stay away from that accursed game, stay away.

Agreed, don't ever consider buying that game unless you want to put an end to all forms of social life and limit your sport sessions to walking from your room to the kitchen.
Seriously.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 12:55:44

Merry Jewday!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 13:10:11

World Of Warcraft

Speaking of which... has anyone seen the new advert?

featuring Mr T....

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 13:49:13

Who else here is Jewish?

lol i was going to ask you if you are juish becouse your name is michal
i am jewish to and i live in israel so starting today we have a one week holiday break
happy hanuka everyone

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 15:34:50

Am i the only one who hates it when people review you submission, and only say "this sucks," or " I LOL 'ed," and never offer any real critiques. it really grinds my gears.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 15:41:20

At 12/5/07 03:34 PM, As-Soul wrote: Am i the only one who hates it when people review you submission, and only say "this sucks," or " I LOL 'ed," and never offer any real critiques. it really grinds my gears.

not that i submitted somthing but i think everyone thinks it is anoyind

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 15:43:33

At 12/5/07 03:34 PM, As-Soul wrote: Am i the only one who hates it when people review you submission, and only say "this sucks," or " I LOL 'ed," and never offer any real critiques. it really grinds my gears.

I Lol'd

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 15:46:23

At 12/4/07 10:31 PM, El-Presidente wrote: Who else here is Jewish?

I am!
Though I'm atheist...

They used to call me souled...

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 16:05:33

At 12/5/07 03:46 PM, souled wrote:
I am!
Though I'm atheist...

raffle the mayo, I suppose you mean your parents are Jewish, because you can't be in a religion and be atheist............ at least if you're calling yourself atheist, you shouldn't call yourself Jewish as well...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 16:08:03

I am!
Though I'm atheist...

...guh?

I'm Buddist,
though I'm Hindu...

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 16:20:11

I am!
Though I'm atheist...

So you were raised Jewish, but then became atheist?

You can't be both.

I was raised protestant, but am now atheist. I'm not atheist-protestant.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 16:22:28

At 12/5/07 04:20 PM, Cheektoghetto wrote:
I am!
Though I'm atheist...
So you were raised Jewish, but then became atheist?

You can't be both.

I was raised protestant, but am now atheist. I'm not atheist-protestant.

That or he's hebrew, but is an athiest.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 16:30:00

At 12/5/07 04:22 PM, S-Wall wrote:
I am!
Though I'm atheist...
You can't be both.
That or he's hebrew, but is an athiest.

I am Luis.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 17:02:50

RE:ligion

see what I did there...

I like Christmas, because the Christian Union groups in my school give out free stuff to "share God's love". I got 3 free mince pies from them today.
Slightly related:
http://www.netauthority.org
This site irks me. They've clearly been reading too much of the bible and not enough of reality. It sure is funny though. Part of me wants to believe it's a joke.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 17:48:43

pure legend

Penicorns!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 17:57:13

At 12/5/07 05:02 PM, edit-undo wrote: Part of me wants to believe it's a joke.

I honestly think it is, or it's VERY racist.

One of the things that sites can violate is:

"Beastiality or Interracial relationships"

I see no where in the bible where it says interracial is bad.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 18:03:52

At 12/5/07 05:48 PM, dELtaluca wrote: pure legend

Penicorns!

I'm glad they are finally out. i just bought a pair. I'm giving one to my nephew. I especially like the little precum drop at the tip of the horn

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 18:07:49

At 12/5/07 04:05 PM, Coaly wrote:
I am!
Though I'm atheist...
raffle the mayo, I suppose you mean your parents are Jewish, because you can't be in a religion and be atheist............ at least if you're calling yourself atheist, you shouldn't call yourself Jewish as well...

Some people consider the term "Jewish" to refer to both the nationality as well as the religion...but it's all semantics...or is it semitics?

Bad Joke

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 18:26:11

At 12/5/07 06:07 PM, BoMToons wrote: Some people consider the term "Jewish" to refer to both the nationality as well as the religion...but it's all semantics...

Yea you have a point, and I had a feeling someone would say something to that effect, but I still think his little I'm Jewish but atheist line was funny. If I were going to label myself atheist but identify with a religious nationality, I'd say that. I suppose it also struck me as comical that a 14 year old is saying he's atheist...but maybe that's just me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 19:02:17

At 12/5/07 06:26 PM, Coaly wrote:
At 12/5/07 06:07 PM, BoMToons wrote: Some people consider the term "Jewish" to refer to both the nationality as well as the religion...but it's all semantics...
Yea you have a point, and I had a feeling someone would say something to that effect, but I still think his little I'm Jewish but atheist line was funny. If I were going to label myself atheist but identify with a religious nationality, I'd say that. I suppose it also struck me as comical that a 14 year old is saying he's atheist...but maybe that's just me.

I get what he's saying I'm pretty much the same way. My parents are both Jewish and my heritage and nationality is Jewish but I don't agree with the religion. Maybe it made sense a long time ago, but in the modern world I just don't think religion serves much of a purpose. I'm proud of my heritage, for sure, but the religious aspect is out of date and, in my opinion, is pointless.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 19:13:53

At 12/5/07 07:02 PM, mynamewontfitin wrote: but the religious aspect is out of date and, in my opinion, is pointless.

I feel the same way about Christianity. It was created (if I have my facts straight) around 1700 years ago, and the morals and such have changed. Many things that have been attributed to god in the past have been explained by science in the past 2 centuries.

Which got me thinking. At it's very basic level, isn't religion just a way to explain the unexplainable and provide it's followers with a set of morals and a guide to life?

That's my thinking behind it. The main reason I left religion is the way it has a tendency to force itself on others. People in my classes find out I'm atheist and are always like "How can you be atheist? God loves you dude!"

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-12-05 21:17:59

Religion
Hehe religion... I never really considered myself religious.. at all.. Personally I don't believe in any god. When I hear people talking about god, and how he helped them I can't help but think 'ignorant'. Yes I know this makes me sound very 'I-am-right-you-are-wrong' .. but I really can't help it. The more I think about it the less sense religion makes. To me a god just can't exist. It just makes no sense :/ If you look at all the religions, most have a god.. but why? To explain the unexplainable. But we can explain the unexplainable. We know how old the earth is, and we can prove it. We know the earth cant have been made in 7 days.

And look at all the religions in the world. They [mostly] have a god (maybe more if they're polytheistic). So all these people each have a different god[s] that they believe in. But we they all deny every other god that everyone else believes in (unless of the same religion) To me that just seems idiotic.. So you believe in one god, I believe in another.. eh? But you're god doesn't exist. Only mine does. But you still believe in your god! But we know you're god isn't real. This book says it's not true. According to this book there's only my god yours is fake. So all these people each believe in a different god, which if you think about it makes you want to think that there is no god.. (this is very hard to explain :/)

Then there's the Bible (biblical books in general). What? A book? All these people believe that this book is true. It is right. We know it is. God says so. So it has to be right. This book is our life. But in the end its just another book. I don't see why people appreciate it so much. I haven't read the Bible, although I will someday.. sounds interesting (in an amusing way..). Then there's Jesus. To me, Jesus was either some drunken idiot, or a mastermind. He managed to make thousands of people think what he did. And he's done it for 2000 years (almost anyways). I mean really. Think about it.. To be able to 'brainwash' (can't think of a better term :/) so many people for so long.. it takes some kind of genius to do this. That, or someone who is as stupid as a rock and actually believes this (Now i really do sound like some guy who's attitude is 'I-am-right-you-are-wrong'...)

ugh... this is so hard to put into words... to me in my head it all makes sense but once I start to write it out it just doesn't seem to come out quite right... I do allot of thinking..

But just because I think that people who devote their lives to god are ignorant, doesn't mean I hate them. By all means do what you want. Just don't harm me or my family :/ I respect people who do this. They have all the patience in the world to be able to do these things. I would never be able to do this..

I must sound really self-centered... uugh... One interesting thing though.. it seems to me that for the most part people who roam the internet seem to be atheist more often than those who don't.. no, just because you get on the web doesn't mean that you automatically don't believe in god. But I guess that for the most part people on the web are more open to ideas than our society in general :/

So I guess I'll stop talking now.. I should finish my homework x\

PS: if you believe in god then that's fine by me, I don't care, it's your business. But don't hate me because I don't :/

BBS Signature