00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AdamPhoebe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Minor having sex with other minors?

12,883 Views | 34 Replies

Response to Minor having sex with other minors? 2006-08-29 14:41:24

KAY GUYS HERE BE THE LAWS!

if a underage male has sex with an underage female, even if it was consetual, if they are caught then the male could be charged with rape. NEVER THE FEMALE. even if the female is older its the guys fault.
how fucking sexist.

Response to Minor having sex with other minors? 2006-08-29 15:03:42

I beleive this is how it works:

If 2 minors have sex and get caught, and the law is informed, these are the scenario's I know can play out:

The older of the 2 is charged for rape
They can both be sent to special 'childrens prison' or whatever it is
THE BOY(S) WILL HAVE HIS(THEIR) COCK(S) CHOPPED OFF. (not really)

Thats about all I know...

Response to Minor having sex with other minors? 2006-08-29 15:04:41

At 8/29/06 03:03 PM, Light_bulb wrote: I beleive this is how it works:

If 2 minors have sex and get caught, and the law is informed, these are the scenario's I know can play out:

The older of the 2 is charged for rape

actually its only the male for some reason

Response to Minor having sex with other minors? 2006-08-29 15:06:21

the boy gets sued because no matter what they say the girl wouldnt know "the risks" or whatever but in 99% of cases the boy is sued

BBS Signature

Response to Minor having sex with other minors? 2019-07-27 09:13:56

At 8/29/06 01:43 PM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote:
At 8/29/06 01:13 PM, W3 wrote: http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

once again, it is not 18 in america.
Hmmm, that's really odd. There's no way. I'm almost positive it's 18. Not 16.

Depends on what state you're in. In Washington State (where I live) it's 16. Some states have it at 16. Some have it at 18. Some at 17. It's 16 in my state, though. Personally, I think it should be 16 everywhere. (with exceptions for people who are close in age, of course; between 14 and 15/16/maybe 17 yr olds, between 15 and 16/17/maybe 18 yr olds, and that sort of thing.) I've heard of the laws on it in California, and holy shit, they are absurdly strict. Let's say you are a 15 yr old in California who has sex with another 15 yr old. Well, if you were caught, there could be SERIOUS punishments for the both of you. I think that's wrong. The laws on this EVERYWHERE should be the way they are in places like Washington (my state) and Canada, because those laws are actually fair and make more sense.