00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Marcosw92 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Politics Crew

3,394 Views | 42 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-10 21:58:44

Politics is for losers.

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-10 22:29:34

At 3/10/03 09:58 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote: Politics is for losers.

Politics are for losers**

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-10 22:30:54

Politics as a subject, 1 subject, singular.

Politics is.

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-10 22:38:53

no....politics are for ppl intelligent enough to know that politics is plural, just as ara, so after politics u should put are not is, and i speak spanish....incredible..., well, im not joining though, just wanted to tell u, all bush haters about http://bushisms.com , if u havent visited it, do it, a lot of memorable bush frases such as "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." and the most memorable of all "Keep good relations with the Grecians." that was referring to the greeks...

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-10 23:23:19

It was a joke, ass.

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-10 23:23:28

It doesn't really matter- nemesiz is a regular on the politcs BBS.
Poltics + Tickles = Politickles!

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-11 08:36:13

At 3/10/03 10:38 PM, Zio_Shirai wrote: no....politics are for ppl intelligent enough to know that politics is plural, just as ara, so after politics u should put are not is, and i speak spanish....incredible..., well, im not joining though, just wanted to tell u, all bush haters about http://bushisms.com , if u havent visited it, do it, a lot of memorable bush frases such as "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." and the most memorable of all "Keep good relations with the Grecians." that was referring to the greeks...

ah the bushisms they are already classics
damn' and they say "every nation has the leader it deserves".

Error - your post was 650 characters in length, 83.54% of which was taken up by quoted text. Please include only the quoted parts that are relevant in your post before trying to post your message again. Please go back and try again.

Serving Justice to flash since 1999

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-11 08:39:33

AH! I wish people would stop doing that. They quote huge parts of text and write teeny tiny messages, then add in the error message to get around it.
Why not just write- Re:Judge, Re:Nemesiz, etc? Rather than quoting something you're hardly replying to.

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-12 23:03:38

OK, excuse my lack of knowing, so how do I get myself to be a member of this crew?

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-12 23:46:41

I'm flattered that you consider me a regular after less than a week of posting.

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-12 23:48:06

And i was referring to the original post in the politics forum.

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-13 23:15:53

At 3/4/03 10:53 PM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote: Ah, Spike, thanks for mentioning me! I haven't had a chance to move on over here and check this out, as I've been busy defending against idiocy in the Politics forum. Some guy talking about how the United States destroyed the WTC's on their own to start a war and boost Bush's ratings.

Argh! The stupidity never ends! Well, there, I've added the Yin-Yang to the signature and removed Anti-Bush. That was a bad plan.

I don't know if you've noticed or not, Judge, but I've been right there with you to try to stem the oncoming tide of the ever-increasing number of dumbasses. We try and try, but it really doesn't end, does it? Jeebus. I think that there must be something that occurs around here in the US that only a select few are immune to that makes people dumber.

*sigh*

All we can do is continue to fight the good fight, no?

Response to Politics Crew 2003-03-20 00:42:24

Got an opinion on Iraq?
On Bush?
On Blair?
On France?
On Vegetarians?
(huh? what?)

The Politics Crew welcomes you to share your opinion...

Be warned...
We ask for intelligent arguments. You are free to have your own opinion, and we want you to express it. We are a rag-tag group with varying ideas, ideals, and hard-held beliefs. We argue with each other. We agree with each other.

If you post without using your head, however, expect to be ridiculed.

Politics Crew

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature