00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Monkeys with guns

3,323 Views | 6 Replies

Monkeys with guns 2003-03-02 11:14:30

I've just been wondering, what would happen if we gave 100 monkeys guns and let them attack an enemy of their choice? Monkeys with guns are funny, but would they be able to use a gun? How many would accidentally shoot themselves in the head before they collecitvely worked it out? Of course, if one did work it out, it would be fairly difficult for him to communicate how to use it with only calls such as "Run! It's a snake!" at his disposal. Demonstration could work, but then how would they know how to utilise it? So far they've established that guns are useful for making loud noises and making your own head explode. Eventually one of them would point a gun at another monkey and kill it, and although he would probably be shot by the other monkeys, they now know how to use the guns effectively, albeit with a depleted force, brought down to about 50 or so by now. They are agile and would probably be able to get to very good postitions for attacking, even with this small force. What enemy would they choose? The only one I can think of is us. We are primates too, but we got all the brains in the family, so the monkey is looking for revenge. If you're like me, upon seeing a marauding force of monkeys equipped with AK-47s you'd chuckle and think "Monkeys with guns are the funniest thing on Earth," and then carry on with whatever you were doing. When they break into your house and pin you down, just before they shoot you in the face you'd just be laughing faintly to yourself. A lot of people would simply think "that's cute" and not bother to defend themselves. The army, governernment, police, medical services wouldn't accept that monkeys were rampaging through populated areas pillaging and killing until they themselves were over-run, and in the end the world would be under monkey control, after military outposts were taken and their supplies and equipment used to take more land. I believe that this has already happened but in a covert operation, because sitting in Washington DC, ruling over the only superpower, is a monkey with his finger on the button. And yes, that last sentence was the token annoying moral message which if you have any sense will ignore. Still doesn't change my view on monkeys with guns though, you gotta love the little guys.

Monkeys with guns

Response to Monkeys with guns 2003-03-02 11:17:29

i like monkeys!!!!

Monkeys with guns

BBS Signature

Response to Monkeys with guns 2003-03-02 11:17:42

hahahaha! looky at that cute monkey! *bang! hahaha! its so got a gun how cu... EERRGH!

Response to Monkeys with guns 2003-03-02 11:21:45

try cats with guns!!!
(this will never work)

Response to Monkeys with guns 2003-03-02 11:24:29

At 3/2/03 11:21 AM, Majinwarking wrote: try cats with guns!!!
(this will never work)

couldn't get a gun but i got a bottle

Monkeys with guns

BBS Signature

Response to Monkeys with guns 2003-03-02 11:27:57

lol hows about squirll with gun?

Monkeys with guns

BBS Signature

Response to Monkeys with guns 2003-03-02 11:28:59

At 3/2/03 11:24 AM, milesthegreat wrote:
At 3/2/03 11:21 AM, Majinwarking wrote: try cats with guns!!!
(this will never work)
couldn't get a gun but i got a bottle

HOLLY CRAP!!!!!!