00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Raym00n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

R U Bored?! Need A Challenge Click

670 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Well, heres the challenge, prove to me your creativity and your name will be in the CREDITS of the 'PHOBIA COLLAB!' all we need is a bar, play button to go with this bk:

http://denvish.net/u..obia%20Preloader.fla

And well if anyone is intrested, cause none of our authors of the collab know anything about action scripts, it would be highly appreciated if any1 would make a preloader, and EVEN MORE LOVED if they have a section for author bios, scene selection, but dont worry too much about that, just make it simple and matching, its up to YOU to make it creative, and yes your name will not be forgotten nor in the collab or in our hearts :P

-Your friendly neighbor,
FlashBum

Response to R U Bored?! Need A Challenge Click 2006-07-27 17:59:45

Response to R U Bored?! Need A Challenge Click 2006-07-27 18:04:09

Hmm, can we re organise it?? It's a bit of a mess and all over the place- my phobia is untidyness!

Response to R U Bored?! Need A Challenge Click 2006-07-27 18:07:09

lol, of course, as long as the theme sticks

but yes ive noticed the organization of it too lol, is a lil messy

Response to R U Bored?! Need A Challenge Click 2006-07-27 18:19:34

link doesnt work, plus i wont do it sorry

Response to R U Bored?! Need A Challenge Click 2006-07-27 18:31:18

Flashbum. I know how to make a preloader. Change your post to "none of the animators in the collab know how to make a preloader but Scott. But hes so sexy he doesnt have to make one if he doesnt want to."

Response to R U Bored?! Need A Challenge Click 2006-07-27 19:22:27

At 7/27/06 06:31 PM, Scotttheskaterr wrote: Flashbum. I know how to make a preloader. Change your post to "none of the animators in the collab know how to make a preloader but Scott. But hes so sexy he doesnt have to make one if he doesnt want to."

Fat chance.

:U

Response to R U Bored?! Need A Challenge Click 2006-07-27 19:35:32

At 7/27/06 07:22 PM, Masterswordman wrote:
At 7/27/06 06:31 PM, Scotttheskaterr wrote: Flashbum. I know how to make a preloader. Change your post to "none of the animators in the collab know how to make a preloader but Scott. But hes so sexy he doesnt have to make one if he doesnt want to."
Fat chance.

Yes very fat like after three chocalate cakes.

BBS Signature

Response to R U Bored?! Need A Challenge Click 2006-07-27 19:45:29

so tempted to say- fat like yo mama! But I resisted....sorta