00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Another Zelda Flash Idea

881 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-19 00:14:17

Since people are starting to make forums about their flash ideas i though I would make one 2. It basiclly starts with Link and it goes on through his life and how eventually he will save Hyrule from Ganondorf. It starts out with how Link got to Kokiri Forest, His parents come to Kokiri Forest and Leave him outside of Sarias house. They do this because the King of Hyrule has declared that the evil Gannondorf has regenerated his strength and that the Hero of Time's descendant must be found again so in 10 years Hyrule will have a tournament in which to find the new Link. With this being said Gannon sets out to kill every baby boy in Hyrule. Rumors go out of what Gannon is doing and word of this reaches Link's parents, in desperation to save their child they abandon him at Kokiri forest.

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-19 14:16:05

So how do u like it so far? Any ideas to make it better?

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-27 14:19:26

SOMEONE ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-27 14:25:49

no one likes you......

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-27 14:32:27

yehs nobody lieks n besides ur idea is liek so cliched

OS: Ace, coming soon to Newgrounds. Keep an eye out for it.

BBS Signature

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-27 14:47:29

Sounds like a nice story line, but you'd have to make a decent animation to go with it for people to take it seriously.

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-27 19:52:13

At 7/27/06 02:47 PM, -EON- wrote: Sounds like a nice story line, but you'd have to make a decent animation to go with it for people to take it seriously.

Actually I thought that too, to tell you the truth, my first idea was a Loz movie, but then I realized it would be too short, so then i thought about making it an ongoing flash series. Let me give you a summary, Links parents abandon him, he grows up in kokiri forest, the king of Hyrule decides he is Link's descendant, Link trains with his master Orka and his old enemy Mido, Link leads hyrules army to defeat Ganondorf, Link wins, the end.

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-27 20:07:58

Post your ideas here:)

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-27 21:14:19

Sounds interesting if the art and animation would be good.

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-27 21:17:37

I don't like the idea, it's waaay too non-canon to the Zelda story (if there is one), maybe you should work on teh details a bit. Pretty much every story that involves a tournament never workes out.

wew

Response to Another Zelda Flash Idea 2006-07-27 21:26:48

At 7/27/06 09:17 PM, LordTrunks wrote: I don't like the idea, it's waaay too non-canon to the Zelda story (if there is one), maybe you should work on teh details a bit. Pretty much every story that involves a tournament never workes out.

Thanx :D