00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Catch20Two just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

call me Mr Half a Personallity.

910 Views | 6 Replies

call me Mr Half a Personallity. 2001-03-04 07:28:04

I did the personality test for the English show "Shipwrekaged" You know the show that "Survivor" Ripped off, Out of a possible 2000 personallity points I scored as follows:

"RESULTS

Our battery of 0 Freudians and 7 Cognitive Therapists symmetrically analysed your responses in 0.591118 seconds. I guess you are not as complicated as you thought.

You scored: 1044 points and you are a Naughty Monkey personality type.

Our analysis shows: You are highly suited to be Shipwrecked, but don't get too excited because so is Tom Hanks! Your personal skills and ready-to-explode ego means that you could be one of the central characters in the new series ... but so could a pig so I wouldn't get carried away.."

The test is here:

http://www.e4.com/webshows/webshows/shipwrecked/html/personality/poll_ intro.jsp

You might have to copy & paste it in your browser.

Response to call me Mr Half a Personallity. 2001-03-04 07:29:46

At 3/4/01 07:28 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote: I did the personality test for the English show "Shipwrekaged" You know the show that "Survivor" Ripped off, Out of a possible 2000 personallity points I scored as follows:

"RESULTS

Our battery of 0 Freudians and 7 Cognitive Therapists symmetrically analysed your responses in 0.591118 seconds. I guess you are not as complicated as you thought.

Our analysis shows: You are highly suited to be Shipwrecked, but don't get too excited because so is Tom Hanks! Your personal skills and ready-to-explode ego means that you could be one of the central characters in the new series ... but so could a pig so I wouldn't get carried away.."

The test is here:

http://www.e4.com/webshows/webshows/shipwrecked/html/personality/poll_ intro.jsp

Why did I say "ShipWrekaged"? I meant "ShipWrecked".

Response to call me Mr Half a Personallity. 2001-03-04 07:42:21

At 3/4/01 07:28 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote: I did the personality test for the English show "Shipwrekaged" You know the show that "Survivor" Ripped off, Out of a possible 2000 personallity points I scored as follows:

"RESULTS

The test is here:

Channel 4 and fuck wenches, this is so not me,
RESULTS

Our battery of 20 Freudians and 0 Cognitive Therapists symmetrically analysed your responses in 0.661243 seconds. I guess you are not as complicated as you thought.

You scored: 910 points and you are a Leader of Men personality type.

Our analysis shows: You are highly suited to be Shipwrecked, but don't get too excited because so is Tom Hanks! Your personal skills and ready-to-explode ego means that you could be one of the central characters in the new series ... but so could a pig so I wouldn't get carried away..

Actually, the very beautiful and lovely moral of our little test is that we need all sorts to be on Shipwrecked. Each and every one of you are welcome and valuable, much like the world as a whole. Aaah! How gorgeously gooey and new-agey! But it's true. Everyone's different and this is what makes the world go round and what makes good telly (which is why we care).
So, if you really do feel the need to look like a fool / tart / baby / fame-hungry egocentric manic-depressive, then fill out the APPLICATION FORM and we may be seeing you soon, you wild and crazy kid.

Response to call me Mr Half a Personallity. 2001-03-04 07:58:04

I couldn't take the test... It's full of goofy-ass english pop culture.

Response to call me Mr Half a Personallity. 2001-03-04 08:08:14

At 3/4/01 07:58 AM, RaijinZ wrote: I couldn't take the test... It's full of goofy-ass english pop culture.

I was a little confused to, It's all about the poms, the age bit confused me, you were supposed to pick an english celeb in your age group, they need to make it not so Brit specific, afterall, they have Australian this time round & they'll have Americans & various non-english Euros next time, they need something they'll relate to if they hope to recruit them.

Response to call me Mr Half a Personallity. 2001-03-04 08:23:43

At 3/4/01 08:08 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote:
At 3/4/01 07:58 AM, RaijinZ wrote: I couldn't take the test... It's full of goofy-ass english pop culture.
I was a little confused to, It's all about the poms, the age bit confused me, you were supposed to pick an english celeb in your age group, they need to make it not so Brit specific, afterall, they have Australian this time round & they'll have Americans & various non-english Euros next time, they need something they'll relate to if they hope to recruit them.

I think they should make it not so bloody english! there were no questions realating to the other parts of Britaian (mainly Scotland!!!) it a bloody rip off fuck the queen and prince philip is a racist!

Response to call me Mr Half a Personallity. 2001-03-04 10:06:16

RESULTS

Our battery of 0 Freudians and 3 Cognitive Therapists symmetrically analysed your responses in 0.513110 seconds. I guess you are not as complicated as you thought.

You scored: 1158 points and you are a Eternal Student personality type.

Our analysis shows: You are highly suited to be Shipwrecked, but don't get too excited because so is Tom Hanks! Your personal skills and ready-to-explode ego means that you could be one of the central characters in the new series ... but so could a pig so I wouldn't get carried away..