00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KI1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's new???

7,914 Views | 75 Replies
Respond to this Topic

What's new??? 2003-02-08 18:11:09

It has been great to see all of the new submissions that are using the NG preloader. I never thought it would be so well-received! I'm working on an updated tutorials page, so expect to see something like that in the near future.

I'm also back to work on Pico 2! It is daunting as usual, but at least we're making progress, right? RIGHT?

As far as big news, we will soon by launching a new branch of NG that will be a huge asset to both Flash authors and aspiring musicians. If all goes as planned, this will be one of the most revolutionary additions to NG in a while! Cross your fingers everyone!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 18:16:57

cool

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 18:17:51

Cool, I´m first...well, it dosent matter ;)
Finally we hear something from ya Tom ! :)
We (or at least I) are/am waiting for Pico 2 long now...hopefully it´gonna be very good. Oh well, everyone have a nice day. Cya all ;)

What's new???

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 18:18:02

Hey Tom,
New pre-loader looks great, am glad someone finally thought of this. Tom a question if I may, Why do you never post in the general topics?

What's new???

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 18:20:12

Oops, I thought I would be first, but it ain´t so ;)
Oh well, then I´m second.

What's new???

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 18:25:06

At 2/8/03 06:11 PM, TomFulp wrote: As far as big news, we will soon by launching a new branch of NG that will be a huge asset to both Flash authors and aspiring musicians. If all goes as planned, this will be one of the most revolutionary additions to NG in a while! Cross your fingers everyone!

A new branch? Interesting....

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 18:43:51

At 2/8/03 06:11 PM, TomFulp wrote:

As far as big news, we will soon by launching a new branch of NG that will be a huge asset to both Flash authors and aspiring musicians. If all goes as planned, this will be one of the most revolutionary additions to NG in a while! Cross your fingers everyone!

Sounds good.

What's new???

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 18:45:37

Just that problems wont come in to me, im NOT the Shadowman of teh Mecanical Maniacs (If someone knows em).

What's new???

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 18:55:24

Sounds good! What will the new addition be? I hope It's good(if it is not good I may resort to violence), but then again anything that tom does is great. Am I right people? *applause*. Anywayz, I can't wait to see it.

NG FOREVER

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 19:16:25

Sounds good Tom. Pico 2 is gonna be awesome, if any of your games are any indication. I had one question though... whatever happened to the collaborative author option when submitting Flashes? I'd like to see that. And finally, good luck on the new feature, it sounds awesome as well.

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 19:28:51

At 2/8/03 06:11 PM, TomFulp wrote: I'm also back to work on Pico 2! It is daunting as usual, but at least we're making progress, right? RIGHT?

My other message got erased because of that stupid picture error...

Anyway, I hope your progress with Pico 2 is going well, how long is it going to take to come out?

Also, I'll be crossing my fingers and hoping for the best...

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 19:32:53

At 2/8/03 06:11 PM, TomFulp wrote: As far as big news, we will soon by launching a new branch of NG that will be a huge asset to both Flash authors and aspiring musicians. If all goes as planned, this will be one of the most revolutionary additions to NG in a while! Cross your fingers everyone!

::crosses fingers::

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 19:39:35

Cool

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 19:53:33

At 2/8/03 06:11 PM, TomFulp wrote:
I'm also back to work on Pico 2! It is daunting as usual, but at least we're making progress, right? RIGHT?

If it's anything like Domo-kun, then I am going to love it. I expect greatness.

Sounds interesting. Take your time on it, and make sure it will live up to the hype. Again, I expect greatness.

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 20:01:28

I can't wait until Pico 2 is done, Pico is awesome.

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 20:12:12

If pico 2 is modelled on the old notes and info about it I have read it should be quite kool,
On a further note what is this new brach?
Newgrounds shops?
Action figures (i would love that!)
Or maybe jsut a new part of the site,
we will have to wait and see but tom can you give us a rough realise date for pico?
And this new branch?

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 20:30:28

"How do you use the preloader?"

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 21:17:48

I'll be looking forward to that. I wonder... is it related to FDA?

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 21:39:27

i reckon pico 2 will be out in the middle of the year if he keeps working on it now continously. and the new feature has gotta be a music submission.

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 21:43:35

GIVE ME PICO MUUTTTHHHERR F***********KEEEERRRRRRSSSSS!
that is all.

What's new???

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 22:17:42

That would be wicked if it were to do with authors doing their own music, or helping others on NG get music in their flash. I do this, and titbread and a few others do it. It would be cool to see some kind of section on those people that help out and work on the music since most of the time it really sells the animation.

-Eric

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 22:23:35

All right, Pico 2!!! Well, it's all good! I know anyone that has read my posts has heard this 2-3 times before, but would you PLEASE take gangaru girl off of the front page? It's been there forever and its time that other toons/games get a chance to be on the front! Well, luck man!

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 22:37:26

Oh, good god, Tom... I emailed you before you posted, and you never bothered to respond about what I suggested.

No offence dude, but I'm sure Tom has better things to do than take into consideration what everyone thinks/says. He gets thousends of emails a day, and maybe 1/2 of them are what someone thinks; this is newgrounds, do you think he cares by now?

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 22:41:47

great always happy to hear pico 2 getting worked on even tho its becoming more and more Duke Nukem forever which has been in development forever aswell.

I'm been making music recently so if its a audio resource for flash artists then im in :)

What's new???

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 23:08:50

Itd be cool if the new section was something that had artists make music videos for small musicians that wanted that done.

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 23:30:40

Nice stuff Tom, always cool to see you make more.

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-08 23:51:51

Give us a hint!

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-09 00:14:29

Yay a notice on Pico, hopefully it will come out soon.

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-09 00:19:49

PICO 2 PICO 2 PICO 2 PICO 2 PICO 2 PICO 2 PICO2 PICO 2

What's new???

Response to What's new??? 2003-02-09 00:24:14

Pico 2 certainly has me excited.

Can't say I'm too stoked about musical stuff. I have very little interest in the underground music scene, and I can only speculate (as others already have) that this is going to be an mp3 equivalent of the Flash Portal.

I'm likely the minority in my opinion, though. Maybe all the garage bands I know just suck fat ones. But it is a good idea if they could get exposure of some kind.

Look at me talking like I know what you're planning. You Fulp boys are nuttier than a jar of Jif. I doubt if anyone can even come close to predicting your future ideas.

What's new???