00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Problems 2003-02-07 16:45:12

I had some problems recently and its about putting stuff on your favorites list in NG. There is a lot I want to put in favorites but when I tried to the window just keeps closing and I cant put anything in favorites now and its fucking annoying! Have you encountered this problem before?

Response to Problems 2003-02-07 16:57:49

No,
I cant say i have have you tryed doing from inside the ground's gold list as appose to the icons under the voting icons?
Try that if that doesnt work i cant help you?
What internet connection are you using?

Response to Problems 2003-02-07 17:02:31

At 2/7/03 04:57 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: No,
I cant say i have have you tryed doing from inside the ground's gold list as appose to the icons under the voting icons?
Try that if that doesnt work i cant help you?
What internet connection are you using?

I'm using cable but ill try doing it from the ground's gold list.Thanks!

Response to Problems 2003-02-07 17:05:54

arggggh it still wont work!

Response to Problems 2003-02-07 17:12:04

Ok,
Email Wade, Tom or liljim or email em all up to you
wade@newgrounds.com
tom@newgrounds.com
liljim@newgrounds.com
I usally email Wade with these questions but it might be a slight programming error but i dought it so it could be best to email both Wade and Liljim.
Be sure to note when you discovered the problems,
also it could be best to include a list of your favourite movies and authors becasue if there is no way you can do it, if you ask em nicely enough maybe they will do it for you, as long as you dont change your mind aobut you faves alot.
Thats all the help i can offer,
sorry.

Response to Problems 2003-02-08 03:42:57

i would e-mail Liljim becouse he made the add to faforites thing :P

Response to Problems 2003-02-08 05:06:09

I did mention that but you never know, it might not be an error with the programming.
It might be something this guy or his PC is doing. (Im not dissing you or your PC, Im just saying you might have something enabled thats stopping it from working)

Response to Problems 2003-02-08 06:32:43

At 2/8/03 05:06 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: It might be something this guy or his PC is doing. (Im not dissing you or your PC, Im just saying you might have something enabled thats stopping it from working)

or he's just really stupid :P