00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DegoDraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Frank's Adventure 4 help

6,633 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Frank's Adventure 4 help 2006-04-29 19:56:29

(NOTE: The game has been released, but it was not released here on newgrounds yet[?] (which probably is the source of confusion for some people). you can play it from www.Mausland.de (it's on the front page at post time))

first off, a couple pointers for those starting on this one
you can easily get cash in the first city, but you can't get sidetracked doing it. here's how: talk to the titsbear and get 50 coins. dump all your money into the titsbeer (you need at least five beers). give one set of 5 beers to the titsbear and walk away from him. if you have more than four beers left, get another 50 coins and give him 5 beers AFTER you get the 50 coins. repeat when nessisary.

for the other city, grab baseballs and go to the top-right corner. couldn't be simpler. they will randomly appear when entering an area.

each pic sells for 100C (except, probably, for the last one)

now for the complicated parts: getting the pics.

the easiest pic to get is the one from the panda bear in the second city. pull up a detailed walkthrough for Franks adventure 3 (or play that one yourself) and give him the professor's name (the one with the games). (requirements from start (req.): 70C)

next up are the two drug runs. you need 11g of weed. problem #1: it costs 20C a gram. problem #2: the guard at the airport will catch it if it's in your inventory. to bypass problem #2, get a used panty (one screen down from titsbear, 20C) and find the guy in the second city who is desperate for panties. he'll give you frog's eyes. find the witch (who is a returning character) and get a potion of invisibility. amass 220C in the first city, get the 11g of weed, use the potion of invisibility in the airport and walk past the cop. no airfare needed. one girl will want 1g of weed (get pic in return), the football player will trade 10g for a football. give the football to the car owner and take a ride. talk to the girl you drive past and get another pic. (req.: 20+70+70+220C [in order of use])

next up is the easiest one when you get the money for it. pay the speedmaster 100C and give him the only japanese name you recieve in the game. have him fly over the location of the girl whose name you gave him and talk to the girl. (req. 70+100C)

now another easy one: another drug run, this one being ecstasy. get 100C and buy this drug from the red-eyed guy in the first town. head into the park (you start south of it) and find the elephant-human. give it to him. (req.: 100C)

the last one I've gotten is a looooong one. in the park, find a rope and a bucket. go to the second city and give the rope to the guy south of the airport. go to the chemical plant and get a bucket of that yucky stuff in the water. put it on the carrot field. get the carrots from the owner and feed them to the bunny in the first city. take the cage and give it to the guy you gave the rope to (recieve trap). in the second city, go along the bottom repeatedly using the trap until you get a crab. I believe you are supposed to go to the old guy up north to get them made into a burger, but I was able to use them right there and make a burger. return to the first city and give the burger to the person that wants one. (req.: bucket, rope, 70+70+70+70+70C)

I have not quite figured out the last pic, but clues are pointing towards it being paris milton (yes, "paris milton") being the person to get it from. (or at least a pain in the head getting her to even talk to you). what I've figured out so far: you need to win pork from the shooting gallery (sucks to be the guy with bad aim), get it changed into roast pork and feed it to the hungry bodyguard for a brief chance to talk to paris. from there, I'm stuck.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4 help 2008-01-11 00:16:26

Well I figured out what to do once you get to Paris.....

First, you have to go the first town and towards the center of town you find a girl in the plaza selling tulips...you need to buy the tulips...they need to be pink, purple and orange (matching the clip in Paris' hair.) Go back to the 2nd city and go to the bodyguard...give him the roasted pork, talk to Paris and give her the tulips...she will give you her "Hello Titty!" designer purse in exchange....

Now, go back to the first city and head directly south from the airport....go all the way south and go west past the save point....you'll come to a girl that tells you that it is a wonderful day. Give her the purse and then she gives you the 7th nude picture....go to the castle and sell your pics to become the mayor and win the game.