00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mickillus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

B/P deduct?? 2006-04-08 23:20:50

I just read in a previous thread that continuously voting 0 on submissions will cause you to get b/p points deducted.
I normally vote 0 on the animations I don't like and 5 on the ones I do (increases chances of acceptance/blamming). Will this get me points deducted?

Something of That Ilk, a daily webcomic that satirizes just about everything.

Click on it and help support my site!

Response to B/P deduct?? 2006-04-08 23:26:32

At 4/8/06 11:20 PM, Calamitus wrote: I just read in a previous thread that continuously voting 0 on submissions will cause you to get b/p points deducted.

Yeah right.

Will this get me points deducted?

Of course not. I don't see why b/p points would be deducted, just because of voting only 0, or 5. So yeah, whoever said that, was either stupid, or just joking around.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P deduct?? 2006-04-08 23:31:55

At 4/8/06 11:26 PM, Mr_CraZy77 wrote:
At 4/8/06 11:20 PM, Calamitus wrote: I just read in a previous thread that continuously voting 0 on submissions will cause you to get b/p points deducted.
Yeah right.

Will this get me points deducted?
Of course not. I don't see why b/p points would be deducted, just because of voting only 0, or 5. So yeah, whoever said that, was either stupid, or just joking around.

Points have been reset for abuse of the 0 button. Most UJ flash is blammed, so if you wanted to guarantee a higher B/P level, you could just vote 0 on everything blindly, instead of actually watching the flash and making a judgment based on that.

Response to B/P deduct?? 2006-04-08 23:34:03

At 4/8/06 11:26 PM, Mr_CraZy77 wrote: Of course not. I don't see why b/p points would be deducted, just because of voting only 0, or 5. So yeah, whoever said that, was either stupid, or just joking around.

No. Tom has made a news post before about penalizing users for voing just 0 on all flash. That means everything, which is an extreme case.

It has happened before.
http://www.d0gma.com/NG/Arch/HoS.html

BBS Signature

Response to B/P deduct?? 2006-04-08 23:36:22

At 4/8/06 11:31 PM, Maus wrote: Points have been reset for abuse of the 0 button.

I see.

At 4/8/06 11:34 PM, -absentminded- wrote: It has happened before.
http://www.d0gma.com/NG/Arch/HoS.html

Boy, is my face red. I should have known better.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature