00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MonkDrunkey76 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Blams/saves 2006-04-08 21:39:26

How do you get blams/saves. I dont get how this works? Do you have to be a certain level.

btw how come the worst submissions under the flash site havent been banned yet(aka beast boy)

Response to Blams/saves 2006-04-08 21:42:57

Go to the Flash Portal and look at the left side. If you see some that are grey, watch them. Vote 0 or 1, you get a blam point if it gets blammed. Vote 2, 3, 4, 5, you get a protection point if it is protected.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Blams/saves 2006-04-08 21:50:00

and how many do i need to get a save because i have been voting 5s all the time to get to this level(i would rather save tehs tuff i like then blam the stuff i dont)

Response to Blams/saves 2006-04-08 22:01:04

At 4/8/06 09:50 PM, AUTOMATIC105 wrote: and how many do i need to get a save because i have been voting 5s all the time to get to this level(i would rather save tehs tuff i like then blam the stuff i dont)

In order to get a save, you must vote somewhere between 2-5, on Under Judgement flashes, and the flash must pass, before you get a save point.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Blams/saves 2006-04-08 22:01:15

At 4/8/06 09:50 PM, AUTOMATIC105 wrote: and how many do i need to get a save because i have been voting 5s all the time to get to this level(i would rather save tehs tuff i like then blam the stuff i dont)

How many what? I don't understand what you're saying. You get b/p points by voting on underjudgment submissions, which was already explained to you.

Blams/saves

BBS Signature

Response to Blams/saves 2006-04-08 22:45:42

At 4/8/06 09:39 PM, AUTOMATIC105 wrote: btw how come the worst submissions under the flash site havent been banned yet(aka beast boy)

Once a flash has passed judgement, only an administrator can remove it. Even if a flash got down to a .01, nothing would happen.
So lol @ all the bad reviewers saying "I'm going to vote zero on this every day until it's deleted". They'll be wasting their time. :-P

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature