00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

imdoingaspookydance just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What Country Is a Biggest Shithole

7,651 Views | 58 Replies

So in your opinion what country is a bigger shithole to live in? pick any one but you better back it up. I would say somalia because the people have so little to eat there are called skinnies. An up to that is there are no fat bitches.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 01:36:03

are you racist?

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 01:46:03

thats not racist dude any way im part black so i can say that

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 01:49:54

the US cuz of its damn imperialist, fascist government

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 02:02:31

At 1/25/03 01:49 AM, Zio_Shirai wrote: the US cuz of its damn imperialist, fascist government

it's not imperialist dude. fascist is debatable, but imperialist no.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 02:14:07

I'd have to say the US too. It may not be imperialist, but it's ethnocentric and abusive of it's power. It's the so called "leader of the free world." Some role model. I don't feel like giving detailed examples of the US's apparent immunity to UN established articles and such, so ill leave it at this.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 02:24:51

At 1/25/03 02:14 AM, RecklessSR87 wrote: I'd have to say the US too. It may not be imperialist, but it's ethnocentric and abusive of it's power. It's the so called "leader of the free world." Some role model. I don't feel like giving detailed examples of the US's apparent immunity to UN established articles and such, so ill leave it at this.

ok i'm not gonna debate whether to say the US or not because hell it's your opinion. But with that i want to ask where you people live. then i'd asked have you ever been attacked by another country just because of it or from terrosism. Because people tend to forget we stayed out of everything till the Japanesse desided to bomb us at Pearl Harbor. Till that point we did nothing because people like you guys today would of said the same thing. And the US didn't want that so that's why we stayed out of the WWII. NOW LOOK!! everybody wants our help and we give it to them. and after that it showed everbody that the US is a powerhouse and that it's here to keep things civil. Hell if u guys want a fuckng physco with nuclear warheads on ur side of the country then by all means don't give a fuck.

But as we are americans we like life. we would like to see more then a couple of days likes u people are planning on. the US is not here to attack everybody. hell we send troops to do something for a reason. Look did we cause any harm or did we start anything with iraq??? NO!! they started the shit them selves with not just the US but with the whole fucking united nations. and since most other countrys don't have the armys' or are TO FUCKING CHICKEN to send people over there that's why Saddam is getting away with all that shit!!! Now please tell me is the US doing this for no fucking reason??

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 02:33:38

Not Canada.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 02:37:49

Im not here to force my belief on others. This is just my humble opinion. Im not saying that the US isnt doing anything against terrorism, but that it and it's citizens are not the greatest power in the world. The US may be the most powerful nation on the earth but it may not always so... Bush is not god, and this is not heaven. You can't always look to the future, and the US will still be the shining beacon of hope for everyone. We're all still human. Don't play god over some other countries.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 02:43:47

remember, we are talking about living conditions, not weather the country is a bitch to everyone. i'd have to agree with somalia or some other country like that.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 02:46:10

At 1/25/03 02:37 AM, RecklessSR87 wrote: Im not here to force my belief on others. This is just my humble opinion. Don't play god over some other countries.

the US ain't playing god wit another country. were only doing what other countrys are scared to do. and that's put other bad countrys in there place

just think of the US as the police force fighting crime in ur neighborhood. except we don't beat and torture the bad people unless they provoke us. were human for god sakes. makes us normal

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 03:08:11

At 1/25/03 02:46 AM, DUDE4U wrote: just think of the US as the police force fighting crime in ur neighborhood.

you know what the main reason for the US butting into all the middle-eastern shit? oil. plain and simple. you guys went into a war between two countries and chose a side because of oil. oh yea and religion. you notice how the US helps the jewish people? your not a police force, your bully who beats up people who have fights with your friends.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 03:10:51

At 1/25/03 03:08 AM, PyROmAnIAc30 wrote: your bully who beats up people who have fights with your friends.

actually, i shouldn't say friends. i should say people who you need. or you just plain want to go into a war, like vietnam. what was your great reason for going into there huh?

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 03:16:28

At 1/25/03 03:10 AM, PyROmAnIAc30 wrote:

crazy canuck.

you don't know if i'm joking or not

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 03:19:32

prolly somalia (spelling?) or one of those african countries where they have no govt.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 03:22:11

At 1/25/03 03:16 AM, _shadow_ wrote:
At 1/25/03 03:10 AM, PyROmAnIAc30 wrote:
crazy canuck.

yea and what's wrong with that?

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 03:26:19

Canucks rule!! and the Vancouver Canucks rule even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 03:29:01

At 1/25/03 01:24 AM, HappyMask wrote: So in your opinion what country is a bigger shithole to live in? pick any one but you better back it up. I would say somalia because the people have so little to eat there are called skinnies. An up to that is there are no fat bitches.

oh that's easy, US of A

BBS Signature

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 03:31:40

At 1/25/03 03:26 AM, Bastille wrote: Canucks rule!! and the Vancouver Canucks rule even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, they suck donkey balls.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 06:14:53

At 1/25/03 01:24 AM, HappyMask wrote: So in your opinion what country is a bigger shithole to live in? pick any one but you better back it up. I would say somalia because the people have so little to eat there are called skinnies. An up to that is there are no fat bitches.

No offence or anything, but you are an absolute idiot. Not only does your grammar suck, but there is no valid point to your argument. Your saying that Somalia is a shithole because there is so little to eat?! Well thats true. But i'd gladly spend my whole entire lifetime in Somalia than in a country where stuck-up people like you can just sit back and bag other countries.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 06:24:35

this is a pretty stupid thread. To know the shittiest planet to live in would require u living in practically all of them. As its pretty much definent no-one on NG has done this, its all pure speculation. ( probably Somalia, or Romania )

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 06:34:12

lol

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 06:44:17

The worst nation in the world? Easy! that has to be ProcrastaNation. (yes i know that ws lame. thats the point)

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 06:51:32

At 1/25/03 06:24 AM, DragonPhoenix wrote: its all pure speculation.

in that case, I would have to say those places they show in those commercials with the poor little children with the sad, dirty faces and the dirty clothes and bare feet

“donate your ¢60 a month so you can pay these children actors!”

jahsjksfksjga

BBS Signature

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 07:21:06

Shiterica

*salutes*

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 07:24:23

At 1/25/03 06:44 AM, 2Dtalent wrote: The worst nation in the world? Easy! that has to be ProcrastaNation. (yes i know that ws lame. thats the point)

Ha Ha

*sighs*

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 07:29:34

The biggest shithole country in the world would have to be one of those countries where discussions like this one will get you thrown in jail or worse...which is quite a few. Despite some misgivings I have about our method of self-governance there are still some things to be said about the USA. Let's talk about freedom of speech in North Korea, for instance...

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 07:30:46

At 1/25/03 07:24 AM, DragonPhoenix wrote:
At 1/25/03 06:44 AM, 2Dtalent wrote: The worst nation in the world? Easy! that has to be ProcrastaNation. (yes i know that ws lame. thats the point)
Ha Ha

*sighs*

yeah sadly the best nation in the world is DetermiNation.

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 07:31:15

At 1/25/03 07:29 AM, therazorsedge555 wrote: Let's talk about freedom of speech in North Korea, for instance...

Let's

*pours razor some tea*

Response to What Country Is a Biggest Shithole 2003-01-25 08:12:43

At 1/25/03 07:31 AM, Tayv wrote:
At 1/25/03 07:29 AM, therazorsedge555 wrote: Let's talk about freedom of speech in North Korea, for instance...
Let's

*pours razor some tea*

THERE AIN'T NONE Voice opinion there, become meal for party chairman