00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Slumzy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Error with Whistle Blowing

724 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Error with Whistle Blowing 2006-04-07 17:52:18

I just blew the whistle on something, and it didn't work! Can somebody please help me with this problem, and tell me, if necessary, should I try blowing the whistle again?

Response to Error with Whistle Blowing 2006-04-07 17:56:30

What do you mean exactly by 'it didn't work'?

Do you mean you blew the whistle and it wasn't removed?

If so, that's because it takes quite a few people blowing the whistle in order for a submission to be removed for an admin to check out, no single person can blow the whistle on something and have it flagged instantly.

Response to Error with Whistle Blowing 2006-04-07 17:56:55

At 4/7/06 05:52 PM, Frenzy_Explosion wrote: I just blew the whistle on something, and it didn't work! Can somebody please help me with this problem, and tell me, if necessary, should I try blowing the whistle again?

what did it say...? what kind of error O.o?

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature

Response to Error with Whistle Blowing 2006-04-07 17:58:02

At 4/7/06 05:52 PM, Frenzy_Explosion wrote: I just blew the whistle on something, and it didn't work! Can somebody please help me with this problem, and tell me, if necessary, should I try blowing the whistle again?

What I mean is that I blew it, and the 'Blow my Whistle Baby!' thing happened, and yet it isn't marked for administrative review!

Response to Error with Whistle Blowing 2006-04-07 17:59:42

At 4/7/06 05:58 PM, Frenzy_Explosion wrote: What I mean is that I blew it, and the 'Blow my Whistle Baby!' thing happened, and yet it isn't marked for administrative review!

That's because more than one person has to blow the whistle, before it becomes marker.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Error with Whistle Blowing 2006-04-08 12:11:54

If you mean the submittion didn't get removed then that's because you wrongfully flagged it.

If you mean the message box did come up it's because you have pop up blocker on.

My name is EvanStone.

You will refer to me as such or I'll crack your head open with my level 20 rusty pipe.

Response to Error with Whistle Blowing 2006-04-08 16:49:19

MORE THEN ONE PERSON H@S TO BLOW

Error with Whistle Blowing

METAL ROCX

BBS Signature