00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

HTML help please guys!

592 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

HTML help please guys! 2006-04-01 05:47:06

hey everyone, i recently started a new website on freewebs.com and i wanted more of a challenge, so i opted for the HTML option.

okay i have no problem with it at all because i have succesfully learnt the basics of HTML yay go me :)

well the thing is, i want more lol, i have learnt how to start a page, add links, add pictures with links, do bold writing, horozontal references and a few oter things. what i would like to do is to have someone (with HTML experience obviously)help me and hopefully teach me how to make my own layout for the site, because i have no idea lol. and i would also like to learn how to make a proper toolbar on the top of the site, as well as a site logo :)

this would be very appreciative and i would consider anyone with the decency to help me a very noble person :)

thanks very much
you can contact me at tehzombiekiller@hotmail.com and if you want to see the site as it currently stands here it is : www.freewebs.com/resisite

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Response to HTML help please guys! 2006-04-01 06:11:30

ahrg no!! thats where i leanrt what i know from dude! i mean from PEOPLE on this website lol who have extended experience in HTML. ty for the link anyway lol

Response to HTML help please guys! 2006-04-01 07:19:36

anyone? i would really appreiciate it.

Response to HTML help please guys! 2006-04-01 07:58:21

oh yea like i didnt know that already, do you have to be so "oh just keep practising youll be fine with what youve got" because i DO NOT NEED that stupid webpage man!! i specificly asked for someone (yea a person) to please help me, a tutor if you like on how to make a toolbar for my site which holds all the links and a logo, thats all im asking because that stupid site doesnt tell you.

Response to HTML help please guys! 2006-04-01 08:08:45

Teh Programming Forum.

Funny thing is, there's a similar topic there, by me.

Response to HTML help please guys! 2006-04-01 11:10:08

what would you want the toolbar to be? a frame, iframe, table, div, flash file? try making it first, think "from what i know, what would i need to make something like this" and if you cant answer that, google it and if that fails, then its the part where you ask someone :D

Response to HTML help please guys! 2006-04-01 12:13:23

How about:

google

Look up java script it's much better than html - you can have clocks and everything

The New Newgrounds

I like toast Scrubs...

Response to HTML help please guys! 2006-04-01 12:26:34

no this is the place for you it's awesome for beginers go here!

-Insert Sig Here-