00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hellpix just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Would you turn down the Thermostat?

1,363 Views | 4 Replies

It's getting hot in here.
So take off all your clothes.
I am getting so hot, I'm gonna take my clothes off.

But seriously folks, would you turn down the thermostat if this were to actually happen? If a person of the opposite gender that you found physically (and possibly mentally) attractive was complaining about the level of intensity of the warmth inside of a room that you were also within, and had the power over the thermostat and temperature within the room, would you then turn it down to make that person more comfortable, or would you turn it up to make them less comfortable in the hopes that a rap song really could tell you the meaning of life?

Or, if you've seen the ad, turn up the heaters so you can make KD on them while all the girls in your dorm walk around in their underwear, seeing how you are the only two guys in an all girls dorm?

I know what I would do.

Response to Would you turn down the Thermostat? 2006-03-25 14:06:16

I'd turn it up so we'd burn to death.

Hahahahahahaha Burn baby Burn

Response to Would you turn down the Thermostat? 2006-03-25 14:07:32

I would turn down the thermometer cus I'm not a douche. Unless she would rather take off her clothes to cool down of course.

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to Would you turn down the Thermostat? 2006-03-25 14:09:18

I'm cold in here, its only 60 degrees in my house because the heating bill is so high we can't turn it up more. :(

Glowstringer

Response to Would you turn down the Thermostat? 2006-03-25 14:10:46

At 3/25/06 02:04 PM, Srobertb wrote: would you then turn it down to make that person more comfortable, or would you turn it up to make them less comfortable in the hopes that a rap song really could tell you the meaning of life?

if shes down with the bitches and hoes, id turn it up to see if she would undress.
if she isnt, id turn it down and make her have secks with me to warm her up again

WTF happened to my old sig

So, Sandy

Ventrilo Harrassment