00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Eotw Collab

6,020 Views | 147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-03-24 00:24:48

At 3/24/06 12:10 AM, -cherries- wrote: wow darx, your like; really homo.

whats wrong with you, you never talked to me about this, i don't think, if you want a part, post it and i'll help you.

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-03-27 16:56:59

I have alot of homework today but maybe tomorrow I can finish my parts up and send em in...

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-03-29 18:51:28

bump

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-03-31 22:39:54

Both of my parts are taken by other people so yeah...

Since they're gone i guess i have no reason to finish them up...

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-01 02:22:07

are u guys still in needings of more peopls? cause i know i have nothing in the portal but ive been working on my flash skills so if i get a chance ill sohw off my skills

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-01 02:31:08

Iwish i had 3.00 BA to do this but i dont

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-01 03:09:24

well....I finally got over my massive slump, and am ready to take some more lines in this collab, I ost the ones you gave me, but I did complete that first one a while back.

Don't expect me to be so fbf oriented, now that it's just me and my mouse.

but I think I can still match myself up with what I could do with my tablet....just talk to me on MSN if you still want me in this Darx, I haven't bothere to check if the lines are still open.

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-05 16:51:08

At 4/1/06 04:33 PM, -element- wrote: http://img82.imagesh..endoftheworld0fx.swf

i started

Tell me thats not line 9

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-05 21:00:36

Yo.

This collab seems pretty cool. I checked through both threads and saw some nice things.

A few questions:

1) Will there be optional subtitles in the final movie?

2) Any sort of provisional deadline/eta? I understand there's currently this 'it'll be done when it's done' thinking going on, and that's cool, but I kinda wanna know if I can afford to turn up in a few months or if I need to get cracking in a matter of days.

3) Are we free to interpret the lyrics however we wish, in whatever style, or are there any guidelines?

I'd eyeing up line 6 and 11.

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-06 17:23:31

ok guys ive nearly done and it owns compared to my old one ... i just have to sort out a few things such as rocks etc. will it make it in + any improvements (line 9)

GO VIEW IT

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-06 18:57:45

I already have line 17 complete.

My Flash

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-06 21:38:09

At 4/5/06 09:00 PM, Bezman wrote: Yo.

sup?

This collab seems pretty cool. I checked through both threads and saw some nice things.

Awsome

A few questions:

shoot

1) Will there be optional subtitles in the final movie?

i'm plannin on it

2) Any sort of provisional deadline/eta? I understand there's currently this 'it'll be done when it's done' thinking going on, and that's cool, but I kinda wanna know if I can afford to turn up in a few months or if I need to get cracking in a matter of days.

April 30th

3) Are we free to interpret the lyrics however we wish, in whatever style, or are there any guidelines?

no inturruptions please,

I'd eyeing up line 6 and 11.

11 is taken, but 6 is open

Dogzin
That line looks pretty good, I don't know if any of the lines are open for it though, sorry

Fordzo
It looks really nice, but i don't think its as good as Hans line... sorry

-element-
looking good Drew, hope you finish soon

-Taylor-
wb, your part has been submitted to the final piece

The_OakTree
apparently you don't know the meaning of collab, and the rules behinde it... clearly

RobbyD
Thanks for the bump, but no more please, and i'm glad to see that my vid is your favorite :)

--Matt--Bendo--
Chill out, your in the collab, don't be a chronic _darx_ stalker please... >.>

everyone

I'm sorry that I havn't been updating this thread as much, but the due date has been set April 30th

hopefully i'm done by then >.>

Anyways, sorry for all of you that couldn't make it into the collab, the only open line as of now is line 6... but i'm trying to find someone to fill that.

_darx_

wow what a valumcious post :P

BBS Signature

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 02:12:18

At 4/6/06 11:01 PM, --Matt--Bendo-- wrote:
--Matt--Bendo--
Chill out, your in the collab, don't be a chronic _darx_ stalker please... >.>
Damn thats hurtfull. lol i just wanted to make sure i was in lol

lol you are, I'm just messin with yah, it seems every collab I make I get some sort of stalker... >.>

anyways, its cool, i know your just excited about this, well line 6 has been filled by helebreth so no more worries :/ well hope you guys enjoy this when it comes out, i'll post some screenies later one :P

BBS Signature

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 06:49:30

hey guys I know I might be a little late but i didn't saw this topic sooner
I'd really like to make line 9/10/11

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 09:39:56

At 4/7/06 06:49 AM, motorlemmy wrote: hey guys I know I might be a little late but i didn't saw this topic sooner
I'd really like to make line 9/10/11

sorry its too late, collab is filled...

BBS Signature

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 11:00:00

i did line 9 am i in or out?

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 12:05:16

At 4/6/06 09:38 PM, _darx_ wrote: Anyways, sorry for all of you that couldn't make it into the collab, the only open line as of now is line 6... but i'm trying to find someone to fill that.

At 4/7/06 02:12 AM, _darx_ wrote:
anyways, its cool, i know your just excited about this, well line 6 has been filled by helebreth so no more worries :/ well hope you guys enjoy this when it comes out, i'll post some screenies later one :P

Ah... and I'd been thinking and got myself a great idea too... ah well.

Well, best of luck to y'all.

Thanks, _darx_ for answering my questions. Seems like you're a great organiser for the most part.

Stay funky all you guys.

wow what a valumcious post :P

I was looking forward to learning a new word, but I couldn't find this in either of the online dictionaries I use... Is the validity of the word in fact commensurate to my success in finding it?

You disappointed me.

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 14:13:26

>:( i dont think we should post it on Pico Day guys we dont have a chance of a daily award or front page and it'll probabbly go un noticed

also does any one think my moive should be in as i am not sure if it is

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 14:50:43

I like Dogzin's line, who did the same line as him?

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 15:42:52

At 4/7/06 02:50 PM, -Taylor- wrote: I like Dogzin's line, who did the same line as him?

-element-

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 17:33:57

The Due date for you guys is April 30th, so I can submit sometime in may... I'm not submitting on Pico day, I'm not even submitting in the same week

BBS Signature

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 20:34:07

At 4/7/06 05:33 PM, _darx_ wrote: The Due date for you guys is April 30th, so I can submit sometime in may... I'm not submitting on Pico day, I'm not even submitting in the same week

So, can you give us an updated list of the final lines people are getting?

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-07 21:16:10

At 4/7/06 08:34 PM, Fordzo wrote:
At 4/7/06 05:33 PM, _darx_ wrote: The Due date for you guys is April 30th, so I can submit sometime in may... I'm not submitting on Pico day, I'm not even submitting in the same week

the list is pretty much final from up above, so yeah

BBS Signature

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-08 10:00:03

At 4/7/06 09:16 PM, _darx_ wrote:
the list is pretty much final from up above, so yeah

what is the above list we need all the parts in one big list if you can or are you still deciding some places?

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-09 14:51:29

Possibly my final version flowers added - view it her - the orginal is - here

thats how far I've come and the funny thing is that i had no intention of changing it

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-04-15 07:02:55

HaHa i got line 19 :P im stoked guys checkNGC for more details

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-12-16 15:51:37

Darx showed me this so far earlier and yes I would like to do a part. I really liked some of them but unfortunatly don't know who did what. It fits together a little sloppy but in a fun way. I'd like to do one of the chorus parts, or (preferably) the bit with the fast talking if it's not taken.

I want to do the latter in a way like the Subterran homesick blues video (Dylan), it's an originating song in this style, and the first music vid.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to Eotw Collab 2006-12-16 17:06:09

At 12/16/06 05:02 PM, Lasse wrote: that's one hell of a bump there buddy, i think the ngc topic failed too

Yeah I know, NGcollabs is down. Darx showed me earlier, I don't really know what's going on but I figured this would be the place it's happening.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature