00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,020,443 Views | 60,849 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 01:12:37

At 7/23/08 05:46 PM, Coop83 wrote: Curse me for not having installed the correct addon for Firefox!

Firefox would define it as add-on. Thank you for participating, better luck next time.

Lemon?! Life is a Lemon and I want my money back

Life hands out no refunds. I know, I tried more than enough times.

Excellent. Need any fewer?

You can try, but with all that liquor in you, you'll just hit Sir-Nuts again and chop off his.

Ah, that's probably where I'm going wrong. I'll have to remember that for next time

So in essence, you want to bite me again....

Okay then...

At 7/23/08 07:56 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Well it is a big matter and everyone knows it.

Only very nearsighted people.

You were drunk because:
- It was on MSN;
- I can't get drunk, I'm only 14. Also, I hate alcohol.

In that case I just don't remember having ever talked to you, you did not matter enough and I must have deleted you soon after. Fail.

I know you didn't ask for it, but I had to share this. I couldn't stand this secret alone anymore. *blushes*

You mean just like your abusing mommy and seemingly too big cocktail dress in the closet that no woman in the house could fit into?

At least everyone got to know this in a "less-worse" way.

Indeed. too bad that nothing will actually save you here.

For those who still don't know me, yes, I can claim them ;)

Falsely so.

Fine.

Idiot

Oh fuck.

Exactly the word you won't be hearing for some time now.

Hey, my nuts are fine. Just the penis, OK? =P

You mean the lack of one?

FUCK. You caught me.
... ... ... ...

stop humming, and clean my sink before I shove the wrong end of this mace up your ass.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 01:27:45

At 7/24/08 01:12 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 7/23/08 07:56 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Well it is a big matter and everyone knows it.
Only very nearsighted people.

A.k.a the Barracks.

You were drunk because:
- It was on MSN;
- I can't get drunk, I'm only 14. Also, I hate alcohol.
In that case I just don't remember having ever talked to you, you did not matter enough and I must have deleted you soon after. Fail.

Ouch. I failed hard on this one. =/

I know you didn't ask for it, but I had to share this. I couldn't stand this secret alone anymore. *blushes*
You mean just like your abusing mommy and seemingly too big cocktail dress in the closet that no woman in the house could fit into?

... no words for this one...

At least everyone got to know this in a "less-worse" way.
Indeed. too bad that nothing will actually save you here.

I know, I'm screwed anyway. =P

For those who still don't know me, yes, I can claim them ;)
Falsely so.

At least they won't know it. But help me God when they find out about it.

Fine.
Idiot

Oh fuck.
Exactly the word you won't be hearing for some time now.

I'll still hear it, just not form my mouth. =)

Hey, my nuts are fine. Just the penis, OK? =P
You mean the lack of one?

... I'm trying to imagine nuts without a penis.

*looks down*

Oh, damn.

FUCK. You caught me.
... ... ... ...
stop humming, and clean my sink before I shove the wrong end of this mace up your ass.

FINE THEN!

But what end of the mace? I mean, one would be painful, the other one... eww, don't want to think about it.

AND DON'T TAKE THIS AS AN IDEA! =X

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 02:15:34

At 7/24/08 01:27 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote: A.k.a the Barracks.

you insult our institution? Bugger.

Ouch. I failed hard on this one. =/

Yes

... no words for this one...

Good

I know, I'm screwed anyway. =P

Yup

At least they won't know it. But help me God when they find out about it.

Silly duck, no one believes in God anymore.

Zoom in: O O O

I'll still hear it, just not form my mouth. =)

Hmm. Alrighty then.

... I'm trying to imagine nuts without a penis.
*looks down*
Oh, damn.

boring.

FINE THEN!
But what end of the mace? I mean, one would be painful, the other one... eww, don't want to think about it.
AND DON'T TAKE THIS AS AN IDEA! =X

That is why it's called, the wrong end of the mace :)

Now cut this shit out and return to idle B/P talk. Enough off topic for today.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 04:39:35

At 7/23/08 07:48 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Assuming that no objections are raised, this Standby Status should only last approximately 24 hours. I will PM you with the final verdict.

I look forward to it, only problems I think I might have are my posts at times, though I've been trying to improve that, maybe a few flash that aren't very good, lol but I'd never delete anything I have made, if it's not blammed, I see no reason why it shouldn't stay.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 08:08:38

At 7/24/08 01:12 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 7/23/08 05:46 PM, Coop83 wrote: Curse me for not having installed the correct addon for Firefox!
Firefox would define it as add-on. Thank you for participating, better luck next time.

Aargh! Curse you for attacking me and my perfectionism!

Lemon?! Life is a Lemon and I want my money back
Life hands out no refunds. I know, I tried more than enough times.

Yeah, but it's still a good song :P

Excellent. Need any fewer?
You can try, but with all that liquor in you, you'll just hit Sir-Nuts again and chop off his.

Harsh, but acceptable :P

Ah, that's probably where I'm going wrong. I'll have to remember that for next time
So in essence, you want to bite me again....

Okay then...

I never said that I wanted to bite you again. Should the need arise for me to bite you again, I have noted the requirements. It's only a few kB of my memory space :P

At 7/23/08 07:56 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: - I can't get drunk, I'm only 14. Also, I hate alcohol.

Yeah, one of my cricketer friends said that - he went to University and discovered Sambuca and he's never been the same since.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 08:56:34

At 7/24/08 08:08 AM, Coop83 wrote: Aargh! Curse you for attacking me and my perfectionism!

No need to be perfect, just better than the next guy and you win (The old, "I don't need to outrun the lion, I need to outrun you") :P

Harsh, but acceptable :P

An honorable reply.

I never said that I wanted to bite you again. Should the need arise for me to bite you again, I have noted the requirements. It's only a few kB of my memory space :P

Actually, I have an interview for Sunday in an Internet Supplier company, so there's a chance I'll be upgraded and be worth quite a few KB's to bite.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 10:10:51

Sir as i pointed out the other day a new spam group clling themselves Spamalot! no less. I guess they may be alts. They have stupid intro and crappy flasheshttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/
view/450473
. Not a mass invation but annoying. So i been busy 6 audios i did and, 1 flash. Still got a load to do. I find the weather stuffy.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 11:01:27

I'd like to announce to you guys that I just got a silver whistle earlier this week and I now have a gold whistle. I really repaired that thing fast. I remember when I would complain everyday that I wasn't ever going to get out of garbage and that there was something wrong with the system, just to find out that it was the hole that I was in, not the system.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 11:56:30

At 7/24/08 11:01 AM, Corky52 wrote: I'd like to announce to you guys that I just got a silver whistle earlier this week and I now have a gold whistle. I really repaired that thing fast. I remember when I would complain everyday that I wasn't ever going to get out of garbage and that there was something wrong with the system, just to find out that it was the hole that I was in, not the system.

Now if only we could tell you story to the rest of Newgrounds. I am sick and tired of so many other users complaining about their whistles and claiming that their is a glitch in the system. I try to tell them over and over that there is nothing wrong and offering to help but they just need to learn that its their own judgment that is wrong, that has the glitch.

But alas congrats on getting your whistle up to gold.

Dancing Pineapple Guy!

128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.

Also cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 12:11:57

At 7/24/08 11:56 AM, Joshiwa wrote: I am sick and tired of so many other users complaining about their whistles and claiming that their is a glitch in the system.

Every time I see some idiot proclaiming that there's a glitch in the system, my faith in humanity dies a little bit more. It's ridiculous how some people blame the system WITHOUT PROOF, rather than admit that they have poor judgment. Fools, I tells ya.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 13:07:21

At 7/24/08 11:56 AM, Joshiwa wrote:
Now if only we could tell you story to the rest of Newgrounds.

Sadly though some people think that it's impossible for someone to change for the good.

I am sick and tired of so many other users complaining about their whistles and claiming that their is a glitch in the system.

I only thought there was a glitch for a short time and that was because BR put the thought in my head awhile ago in the abusive review thread. I realized there wasn't one when Malachy bit our heads off for assuming it.

I try to tell them over and over that there is nothing wrong and offering to help but they just need to learn that its their own judgment that is wrong, that has the glitch.

Yeah, I even made a guide to try and help them, but apparently people didn't trust me because I had a garbage whistle. Now that I have a better whistle I've had a few people tell me thanks for making it because it was very helpful. Just goes to show you that just because someone has a garbage whistle doesn't mean that they don't know what they are talking about. Sometimes it's just because of something they did in the past.

But alas congrats on getting your whistle up to gold.

Thanks a lot.

* Salutes *

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 13:31:09

At 7/24/08 01:20 PM, Mendou wrote: I don't get why they'd complain in the first place. It's easy to spot out abusive reviews since they just love to be so blatant with it.

People are just morons, basically. Nothing much more to it than that.

I never had a trouble with the whistle system, it isn't broken. People just like to complain about something,

I've never had any real trouble with it either. People like complaining, and scapegoats. "DON'T BLAME ME FOR MY GARBAGE WHISTLE, IT'S A WHISTLE SYSTEM GLITCH"

Really grinds my gears.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 14:35:27

At 7/24/08 02:27 PM, Mendou wrote:
Need to upgrade yours lol

I'll never upgrade mine to Deity -- I think it looks silly ;P

Much prefer the gold whistle, which I've had for nearly 2 years now, IIRC.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 14:38:20

At 7/24/08 02:35 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 7/24/08 02:27 PM, Mendou wrote:
Need to upgrade yours lol
I'll never upgrade mine to Deity -- I think it looks silly ;P

Much prefer the gold whistle, which I've had for nearly 2 years now, IIRC.

Don't lie to us now, just admit you can't flag properly and over time we will forgive you. :P

In other news I hope you gain motivation over your realization about how close you are to getting Commander.

Dancing Pineapple Guy!

128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.

Also cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 14:48:20

At 7/24/08 02:38 PM, Joshiwa wrote: Don't lie to us now, just admit you can't flag properly and over time we will forgive you. :P

Why you little...!

Nah, I don't even flag anymore really, except when the odd stolen submission or something comes through the portal. I always liked the Gold whistle too much to bother hanging out in Rage's thread or anything trying to get it up to Deity.

So many people have Deity now, anyway. I like to be a tiny bit different. ;P

In other news I hope you gain motivation over your realization about how close you are to getting Commander.

Yeah, as long as you don't rocket ahead of me like a speeding train towards EGSC. I'm having enough trouble balancing my time on NG with everything that I have going on in life, ATM...

Still, hoping to get EGSC before the year is out, but I dunno exactly how much luck I'll have with that. With my old pace it was feasible, but now it seems like it may well take a bit longer. :/

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 15:23:16

At 7/24/08 02:44 PM, Mendou wrote: Yeah well you're just homosexual and jealous of my better whistle.

CLEVER, because we all know mocking people for a different life style is funny.
I like jokes as much as the next black Down Syndrome Mr.T look alike, but jokes that are true, are not jokes :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 15:44:13

At 7/24/08 03:33 PM, Mendou wrote: Whoa, I was just joking around with him. He knows it too.

So am I, can't you get a simple, subtle, joke? Relax, I won't cut your throat.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 15:44:31

At 7/24/08 03:23 PM, Phantom wrote: CLEVER, because we all know mocking people for a different life style is funny.
I like jokes as much as the next black Down Syndrome Mr.T look alike, but jokes that are true, are not jokes :(

Haha, he was just messing around. If I WAS gay then he'd probably call me a heterosexual with an inferior whistle ;P

S'all good in the hood.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 15:44:34

Hey guys you can whistle this one as stolen because he stole the Rick Roll movie without permission. It's annoying anyway.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 0511

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 17:27:44

At 7/24/08 03:44 PM, Corky52 wrote: Hey guys you can whistle this one as stolen because he stole the Rick Roll movie without permission. It's annoying anyway.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 0511

Oh boy.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 21:03:09

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-24 23:36:11

At 7/24/08 09:03 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 0548

I suppose this could have been flagged as racist, but it still passed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-25 02:00:05

The vote was unanimous; Little-Rena is accepted into the Barracks. Welcome aboard.

First thing you should do is sign up at the EGB Forums, so you can contribute to discussions about future recruits and the like.

The recent bump in recruits is awesome, especially with a new EGSC in our ranks. Kick-ass.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-25 03:22:58

At 7/24/08 08:56 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 7/24/08 08:08 AM, Coop83 wrote: Aargh! Curse you for attacking me and my perfectionism!
No need to be perfect, just better than the next guy and you win (The old, "I don't need to outrun the lion, I need to outrun you") :P

Also good, but I know that I can outrun pretty much everyone in the office. The fact that most of them smoke really helps me in this respect

Actually, I have an interview for Sunday in an Internet Supplier company, so there's a chance I'll be upgraded and be worth quite a few KB's to bite.

In that case, it would be a case that people would have to byte you :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-25 04:25:19

At 7/25/08 02:00 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: First thing you should do is sign up at the EGB Forums, so you can contribute to discussions about future recruits and the like.

Oh yes I will do that as well as attempt to put some more recent posts onto the forum, it looks like it died a little. I have signed up to the forum, account is just awating validation now, thanks for the unanimous vote.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-25 08:47:16

At 7/24/08 11:36 PM, Phantom wrote:
At 7/24/08 09:03 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 0548
I suppose this could have been flagged as racist, but it still passed.

I'll have a chat to Wade about that submission when I next go on AIM.

I seriously hate all these Pigletface flashes. People need to stop voting high on them for free saves and actually vote on them based on what they deserve. I ALWAYS give them either a 1 or a 0, which IMO is what they should be getting.

At 7/25/08 02:00 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: The vote was unanimous; Little-Rena is accepted into the Barracks. Welcome aboard.

HUZZ!

Welcome aboard man. ;P

The recent bump in recruits is awesome, especially with a new EGSC in our ranks. Kick-ass.

Can't complain, although like I was saying to Joshiwa after I did the roster on Tuesday, we're coming dangerously close to the character per post limit on the second half of the roster again. I'll probably have to snip down the 13 'Supreme Commander' ranks to just 'EGSC' to free up some more space... beyond that, all I can do is remove the ranks after the names completely, but I really don't want to have to do that.

At 7/25/08 04:25 AM, Little-Rena wrote: Oh yes I will do that as well as attempt to put some more recent posts onto the forum, it looks like it died a little.

Yeah, it's pretty slow over there. People mostly only seem to go there when there's a new member in need of discussion. ;_;

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-25 09:46:28

At 7/25/08 08:47 AM, NEVR wrote: I seriously hate all these Pigletface flashes. People need to stop voting high on them for free saves and actually vote on them based on what they deserve.

A small few though I have watched haven't been all too bad, no real point to the ones I've seen but they looked okay, better than some stuff that gets through. The majority I have seen though aren't that good, I generally 0 them even if they do pass.

At 7/25/08 08:47 AM, NEVR wrote: Yeah, it's pretty slow over there. People mostly only seem to go there when there's a new member in need of discussion. ;_;

Maybe people should start going there to post around it, lol, just a thought since I imagin forums to be used for posting ;)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-25 12:46:12

On the subject of our private forums... I know a lot of you don't check out the EGB forums on a regular basis, but please have a look at this thread so that you can spread the word. And do try and look at the watchlist whenever you get the chance.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-25 16:08:40

Hello there EGB! I'd like to request a position in your ranks as a Guardsmen. Oh and Joshiwa sent me a PM stating that I am eligible, just in case you need to know.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2008-07-25 19:19:06

At 7/25/08 04:08 PM, rahurobotick wrote: Hello there EGB! I'd like to request a position in your ranks as a Guardsmen. Oh and Joshiwa sent me a PM stating that I am eligible, just in case you need to know.

Hello there rahurobotick welcome to EGB, i hope you are accepted. I dont mean to ask but dont you have, to be a private first class, with 2/500 points? Sorry Sir im just curious as i thought that was the requirement. As Josiwa sent you a pm then i must be wrong. SlashFireStorm sent me a pm when i joined back in Febuary. I know its quiet its usually picks ,up on tuesday when there is a roster.

Archer I'm a good shot!