00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

When Will I Get My Knox Movie?

698 Views | 5 Replies

When Will I Get My Knox Movie? 2005-11-02 22:43:36

I ordered Knox's full movie and paid $22 for it and its been a while and I havent seen it yet so does anyone know the approx wait time till I can watch this masterpiece over and over again?

BBS Signature

Response to When Will I Get My Knox Movie? 2005-11-02 22:44:48

i'd imagine at maximum a 6 week wait, depending on how you ordered it.

BBS Signature

Response to When Will I Get My Knox Movie? 2005-11-02 22:45:17

KKF Maybe?

Thats probably the best place to go if you havent already.

Response to When Will I Get My Knox Movie? 2005-11-03 00:28:31

At 11/2/05 10:43 PM, Viper_Studios wrote: I ordered Knox's full movie and paid $22 for it and its been a while and I havent seen it yet so does anyone know the approx wait time till I can watch this masterpiece over and over again?

ive sold over 1500 kopies of this movie, so you can probably get an idea of how backed up i probably am

but the average wait is about 2-3 weeks..it sucks, but im trying to get a amazon deal, so they can do some of the shipping for me..even tho im afraid there gonna screw me

but yeah, so far people seem to really like it, so i hope you dont get dissapointed

Response to When Will I Get My Knox Movie? 2005-11-03 01:24:08

At 11/3/05 12:28 AM, -Knox- wrote: ive sold over 1500 kopies of this movie, so you can probably get an idea of how backed up i probably am

Jiminy Crickets! That's like $30,000! What the hell, bro?! How much of that do you actually get for yourself?

but the average wait is about 2-3 weeks..it sucks, but im trying to get a amazon deal, so they can do some of the shipping for me..even tho im afraid there gonna screw me

I can wait a while onger, I guess. I ordered mine like a week ago. I could wait another week or two before I cut my wrists and leave a note blaming Newgrounds, causing its final demise...

but yeah, so far people seem to really like it, so i hope you dont get dissapointed

It would seem so. You've made $30,000 off of a cartoon made with $5 blue clay and a fifth grader's imagination. I love the unfairness of the world!

I hope to get it soon. I love the Knox cartoons (claymations, shorts, whatever).

Response to When Will I Get My Knox Movie? 2005-11-03 01:40:56

At 11/3/05 12:28 AM, -Knox- wrote:

For $22? Hmm.

Not my thing I guess. Good luck with those orders, though, and good luck with the film.