00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chyni just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!!

36,888 Views | 829 Replies

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 17:57:49

At 12/14/05 05:16 PM, LokLokLok wrote:
At 12/13/05 09:53 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
ok sounds good but ill miss them.. oh and i might make a flash bout our blam weapons if i get some more help ok guys? peace out oh and we now have 50 trained squriell sqauds! each of them containg 5 medics 15 ordinary soilders and a tanker!

Wait, does that mean my war hammer has to go bye bye? *points up to previous post* Please keep it... please?

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 18:11:48

At 10/19/05 10:51 PM, Grizzley wrote: it kinda looks like a ripoff version of the OICW rifle.

from Socom 2?

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 18:23:22

At 12/14/05 05:57 PM, snow_templar wrote:
At 12/14/05 05:16 PM, LokLokLok wrote:
At 12/13/05 09:53 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
ok sounds good but ill miss them.. oh and i might make a flash bout our blam weapons if i get some more help ok guys? peace out oh and we now have 50 trained squriell sqauds! each of them containg 5 medics 15 ordinary soilders and a tanker!
Wait, does that mean my war hammer has to go bye bye? *points up to previous post* Please keep it... please?

i dunno tails said there to good the the thread im stashing your weapons though... the sqiurells like them

Penis. Funny.

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 19:09:07

Due to somewhat popular demands, i guess we can keep em! Hehehe, it's only staying with the best tho, no n00b is ever gona get one! FWAHAHAHA! I know it's cruel, but fair. Let the true pwnage being.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 19:35:02

At 12/10/05 09:23 PM, Biff777 wrote: The new portal i hope shiro183 dosn't mind that i used his gun

lol i made that gun >:(

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 19:39:57

i could have sworn it was a wand

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 22:21:21

W00t! We get to keep, and if you guys like that, would you mind if I tried helping with the flash of these weapons (If we ever make one)? I can't do actionscripting, but I can draw like hell on it with my tablet. And I know enough about actionscripting to cut and paste someone elses code and apply it, make buttons, make a preloader, and stuff like that.

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 22:22:51

At 12/14/05 12:36 PM, geest101 wrote: you know, a 7.62 blamming device will be so much more efficient

If you looked at the previous page, i made submitted a gun that fires 6.5 grendel rounds, even better than a 7.62mm, or so i've heard

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 22:36:01

At 12/14/05 07:09 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Due to somewhat popular demands, i guess we can keep em! Hehehe, it's only staying with the best tho, no n00b is ever gona get one! FWAHAHAHA! I know it's cruel, but fair. Let the true pwnage being.

Irony.

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 22:43:15

At 12/14/05 10:36 PM, Bob_The_Dark_Santa wrote: Irony.

Don't be an ass hole, it's almost Christmas! And if you're implying that i'm a noob, you're dearly mistaken.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 22:53:43

Tails you silly little kid. :P Havent seen you for ahwail.

:C

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 23:05:25

At 12/14/05 10:53 PM, Devin_219 wrote: Tails you silly little kid. :P Havent seen you for ahwail.

Hahahahah! Yeah, Limbless and I thought u were dead :P

silly internet, internet!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 23:07:08

that gun scared my kitty

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 23:12:20

At 12/14/05 11:05 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 12/14/05 10:53 PM, Devin_219 wrote: Tails you silly little kid. :P Havent seen you for ahwail.
Hahahahah! Yeah, Limbless and I thought u were dead :P
silly internet, internet!

Funny I've reviewd all his new stuff, he just hasn't made anything. :(

:C

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-14 23:25:01

At 12/14/05 11:12 PM, Devin_219 wrote: Funny I've reviewd all his new stuff, he just hasn't made anything. :(

Recently he's been busy with flash and is workin on a game. I drew 3 weapons for him to use for his flashes! I guess that poor guy is just doing it on top of all the skool wurk he has as well :(

At 12/14/05 11:07 PM, hunter502 wrote: that gun scared my kitty

My truest apologies to your kitty. I hope it was scared in a good way ^_^;

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 06:15:45

Wait, so we are working on a Flash... can I help? I might not be able to though with so many people now having Flash 8 and I only have Flash MX 2004, but if there is any chance I can help with the art, can I?

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 06:49:10

At 12/14/05 04:41 PM, snow_templar wrote: It's called magic! But in this case, these are special magic words I use. The magic words are...

ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!

just tell me

I hardly ever come here anymore....

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 12:23:22

Well, I'll just post it now since it is basically when the fewest people are on, but if a mod doesn't want this to be free knowledge, please delete this post.

I did it by adding 4 links with a url that goes no where with no text in it. Here is and example but the <'s and >'s have been replaced by ['s and ]'s.

[a href="lol"] [/a] [a href="lol"] [/a] [a href="lol"] [/a] [a href="lol"] [/a]

That's how I made that balnk post earlier. You see what is happening is it thinks the blank is the link and the broser can't make a link out of a blank space, therefore the broswer interprets it as something being there (that's why you can post it) but it can't show it (because there is nothing to link). There, you have made a blank post. Enjoy!

Oh, and in case this doesn't get deleted, this is for tails and lokloklok...

I was going to design and sketch a bow, but for some reason I am horribly failing at it. Any suggestions in the meantime? Oh, and until I get those suggestons, I will be designing "Starship Blammer". Be back soon with the design. I got a 80 minute study hall coming up to use for the designing.

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 17:58:59

If you ever see a movie in the portal with the title of "askjbakjbsd" or "My first flash!!!" and a description of "LOLOLOLOL!!!!11!1!! VOTE 5 !!!!!!!!111", normally you would say "Looks like a blam point for me!!! I vot 0!!!".
Not anymore!
Now you will say "Looks like its time for a ...SUPER BLAM ...I vote -1..."

///////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\[magic]\\\\\\\\\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 18:17:59

At 12/15/05 05:58 PM, Droneavp23 wrote: If you ever see a movie in the portal with the title of "askjbakjbsd" or "My first flash!!!" and a description of "LOLOLOLOL!!!!11!1!! VOTE 5 !!!!!!!!111", normally you would say "Looks like a blam point for me!!! I vot 0!!!".
Not anymore!
Now you will say "Looks like its time for a ...SUPER BLAM ...I vote -1..."

HAHAHAHAHA! Now that's humor! But what fun is voting when u can "shoot" the crap out of movies?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 19:04:13

introducing the blam mega driver! it has the power to destroy anything that is crap but be careful, it can destroy the earths atmosphere so build space colonies first,mkay?

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 20:50:09

I take it then that we have to code name it GENISES too? Just judging from what it says on the pic... so guys... I think he brings up one point we need to follow up on. This arsenal is just too great to be confined to Earth, we need to expand. I am already working on the blueprints for Starship Blam.

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 21:34:28

At 12/15/05 08:50 PM, snow_templar wrote: I take it then that we have to code name it GENISES too? Just judging from what it says on the pic... so guys... I think he brings up one point we need to follow up on. This arsenal is just too great to be confined to Earth, we need to expand. I am already working on the blueprints for Starship Blam.

do you mean to house blam driver,because it can be controlled from a distance from earth or not but at least we'll have a flag ship. as for the codename.....GUESS AGAIN!

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 21:35:48

Good news guys! I just found out that we have an anunual income of 2 billion dollars! Apparenty that Genesis thingy took a big chunk of our profits to develope. in other news, we're financially stable. XD That Avenger gun was a hit! That Blam Driver thing AKA: Genesis scares me. Just the thought of pushing the button is spine chilling.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 21:45:08

At 12/15/05 09:35 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Good news guys! I just found out that we have an anunual income of 2 billion dollars! Apparenty that Genesis thingy took a big chunk of our profits to develope. in other news, we're financially stable. XD That Avenger gun was a hit! That Blam Driver thing AKA: Genesis scares me. Just the thought of pushing the button is spine chilling.

Well, I am sure that is the same way the people back in WWII felt when they launched the first nuclear bomb. According to reports, the pilot was almost too scared to drop it, and the explosion almost killed him so he had good reason to. According to observers, at first they were dissappointed, because in the first step of the explosion, it was just a small little white *poof*, then all the sudden, it grew at an enormous speed and they could feel the force right down to their bones. I think we might be able to get a similar effect with this. I'll finish the work on Starship Blam and then I'll make the final full size designs for Operation Codename "BLAM" (not Genesis). God, so much work has to go into these outter space designs, but I think it will be worth it. Can I be named as the offical concept artist for this project? Or at least for melee weapons and space design?

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 21:57:04

At 12/15/05 09:45 PM, snow_templar wrote: Can I be named as the offical concept artist for this project? Or at least for melee weapons and space design?

You can be the co-leader of this weapon development project. I will send down an orbital transporter to take parts of the weapon so it can be assembled in space. However, i must get an OK from the world leaders; they're concernd about their nation's safety. After that, we're all set for contruction!

This just in! We're approved! We can make the weapon! US and the UK will help fund for the project! Isn't that neat? XD

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 22:17:49

Do we have a budget limit? Post it here but I am going to bed. I have an interview with a news reporter tomarrow (Seriously! Just on an unrealated matter.) I'll get to work on all the designs. Oh, and my Starship Blam design is kind of like an outerpace version of a carrier, except is has a heavy armored outter core, and with the new transport device, it will be easy to get off the ground. I already designed the hull and turrets, but now I need to get some sleep before I continue designing the space fighter ships, engine drive, and the command bridge... I am gonna need some more paper and maybe a ruler instead of free handing it.

Oh, and that interview, I am really a student foreman of my school's manufacturing class and we are doing just about all the work without the teacher. He just pays the bills as long as we make profit... and we get stuff cheap because it is a school, so we can sell cheap so we got a lot of demand. So now we got a reporter coming down from our regional newspaper to get a story of our success. Hope this operation is as successful! Oh, and our business... we make andarondak chairs.

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-15 23:07:41

Budget limit? The damn sky is the friggin limit! We got enuff money to fight world war 2 1000 times over. That's how successful we are. So good luck wit the interview!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-16 06:17:45

introducing the mass produced version of starship blam! complete with dual beam turrets,missile launcher,gunturrets,and two positron laser cannons! im also creating a reduced version of the mega blam driver so unless the enemy gathers in space,we'll use it as last resort. we also got some new firing ranges and labs for developing like gibralter,black mesa and others.

BBS Signature

Response to Introducing: The Blam Rifle!!! 2005-12-16 06:23:24

heres the giga blam driver. it fires a focused power of semi nuclear energy and can go through the ground. just get it close to atmosphere and have some battle ships protect usually. and don't say it looks familiar.

BBS Signature