00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pie restaurants

913 Views | 11 Replies

Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 13:04:45

So I was eating pie, at this pie restaurant in pie street.
It was a nice day, and the sun streamed through the windows of the little restaurant, bathing my face in a wondrous, warm ethereal light.
Then, my reverie was suddenly broken by a heavy coughing coming from behind me.
I turned my head, my eyes greeted with the fattest woman I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot of damned fat people. This one was like...200 tonnes or something, and I could see her tits sagging out of her shirt - she wasn't wearing a fucking bra.
Oh God, that so, so fucking scarred me.
After a moments silence, the woman nervously asked, “Is this seat free?”, and gesturing with a big, flabby hand at the small wooden chair on the opposite end of the table to mine, that was indeed free.
I nodded, already turning my attention back to the gorgeous chicken pie in front of me. “Whatever, bitch. Just be sure not to crush it or anything.”
The large woman nodded, plonking her fat ass on the stool, waving for one of the many pie waiters, her geletanious flesh blubbering as she started with her order.
My mouth quickly dropped open, as the obese motherfucker ordered every single pie they had.
The table was soon piled up with pies, of every shape and size and flavour, and I felt my badingaling growing in size at the mere sight of all that lexy pastry. I immediately caught sight of a huge pie at the top of the pile, smiling down on the others in all of its golden, pasty glory. I dived at it, my attention focused on the pie and nothing but the pie, my hands outstretching to pick it up, to stroke it, to caress it in my arms and finally, as the sun set in the sky, to eat it...ah, it was such a beautiful, beautiful little dream, filled with hope and lust and fresh, juicy vaginal fluids(including piss and blood)...what I would have given to spend just one second alone with that magnificent pie...
Yet, it all went pearshaped...or so I thought at first.
Just as my self-propelled body shot at the pie, just as my hands reached out to thrust it out from the top...I ejaculated, my own, stringy, glue-like cum blasting me back, through the shop window - which I went through as easily as I would paper - and out on to the street in front of the restaurant, my huge, sweaty penis broke through the thin layers of my underwear and trousers, revealing itself in all its 4 inch might to all people nearby, fresh cum streaming from its tip.
Slowly, the horrified onlookers turned and gazed through the shattered windows of the shop, gasping at the dry cum that covered much of the floor.
“What an orgasm...” one (obviously gay) insurance broker whispered, his small, Caucasian penis hardening inside of his pants.
The fat woman was covered with bits of pie and cum, and her face was that of pure extacy as she slowly licked up bit after bit, her eyes filled with an endless lust, arousing me to no end as her long, worked around the edges of her mouth, slowly and methodically...
The other people in the restaurant were all frozen in place, horrified at what had just happened. A few got hardons and wet pussies from it, but most just stared at the broken glass, the tiny pieces of pie, and the beautiful, salty cum that was slickening the floor.
Everyone watched as the fat woman slowly peeled off her huge, bulky pants, revealing the biggest fucking pair of panties I have ever seen.
I moaned softly, aroused, sitting up and watching her slide them off, revealing her massive void of a vagina.
My cock was growing harder with every passing second, as she slowly slid one entire, meaty hand into her vagina, moving her sweaty palm around inside, fingers pressing against her clitoris.
The customers and waiters and crowd outside watched with bated breath, as she dipped her hand in and out, in and out...one arm thrust inside her shirt, ripping the fabric as she rubbed against the tip of her nipple with incredible velocity, a loud moan escaping her bloated lips as she reached her orgasm, her white, milk-like fluids running down her thighs.
As one, everyone watching began to masturbate ferociously to the sight of this fat chick covered in sperm and pie who was masturbating because she was covered in sperm and pie. Several heads(those of the people that couldn't take the immense amount of arousal that coursed through them) blew up, but as for everyone else...we were lost in a world where Michael Jackson was our king, a world where Pie was our God...a world where being fat made you famous...a world where eating was a religion. The world was so perfect and blissful, with all you can eat restaurants everywhere, and super pie ninjas that protected the world from all danger...
Such perfection. It was like the first time I saw that humongous pie, except ten million times better and more arousing.
Dammit, I love pie restaurants :)

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 13:09:41

Damn, all this at a pie resteraunt?

BBS Signature

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 13:10:50

I wish I had a pie restraunt

R.I.P Nick Curley

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 13:12:16

the part where fatty armed herself had me reading in horror

BBS Signature

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 13:13:56

Minion777 will orgasm when he sees this topic.

BBS Signature

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 13:18:37

that was one of the funniest things i have ever read

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 13:22:24

At 10/2/05 01:18 PM, The_Green_Kirton wrote: that was one of the funniest things i have ever read

<3 to you.

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 14:45:13

wait. you insulted her and she didnt eat you? further more she sat on ONE chair?!

BBS Signature

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 15:08:46

wow what a day

i might sell mt videogame store and open an international house of pies!

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 16:55:57

At 10/2/05 02:45 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: wait. you insulted her and she didnt eat you? further more she sat on ONE chair?!

YES. The chair barely held her weight...BUT IT DID.
And she liked me, so she didn't eat me ^_^

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-02 17:11:11

i love pie!... especially from baker square!!

Response to Pie restaurants 2005-10-03 18:23:46

At 10/2/05 05:11 PM, Newgrounders wrote: i love pie!... especially from baker square!!

Mmm. Does it taste like semen? 'cause I like semen pie, and if it tastes like that I might just buy some.

)