00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TFCLOCK IN HERE!!!! 2002-10-21 06:37:09

help!!!
after i went to tools...deleted temporary internet files..most of the games in NG cant load!!! it would only load half way...for example..alien hominid..it would stop at the loading part and for like 3 hrs..its still like this..
pls tell me wad to do...

Response to TFCLOCK IN HERE!!!! 2002-10-21 09:50:14

At 10/21/02 06:37 AM, hamha wrote: help!!!
after i went to tools...deleted temporary internet files..most of the games in NG cant load!!! it would only load half way...for example..alien hominid..it would stop at the loading part and for like 3 hrs..its still like this..
pls tell me wad to do...

she'll cum she'll cum

Response to TFCLOCK IN HERE!!!! 2002-10-23 02:00:36

pls tell me wad to do...

When you say you deleted you temporary internet files, did you delete the actuall file named: "Temporary Intenet Files" or did you just delete the contents of the file?

Response to TFCLOCK IN HERE!!!! 2002-10-23 07:47:43

At 10/23/02 02:00 AM, TFclock wrote:
pls tell me wad to do...
When you say you deleted you temporary internet files, did you delete the actuall file named: "Temporary Intenet Files" or did you just delete the contents of the file?

contents =D

Response to TFCLOCK IN HERE!!!! 2002-10-24 06:50:11

At 10/23/02 07:47 AM, hamha wrote:
pls tell me wad to do...
contents =D

then this user shouldent be having problems should they?

Response to TFCLOCK IN HERE!!!! 2002-10-24 20:39:54

At 10/24/02 06:50 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 10/23/02 07:47 AM, hamha wrote:
pls tell me wad to do...
contents =D
then this user shouldent be having problems should they?

No, he/she shouldn't. Did you actually open the temporary Internet floder and delete everything or did you do something like a Disk cleanup?

Response to TFCLOCK IN HERE!!!! 2002-10-25 09:26:13

No, he/she shouldn't. Did you actually open the temporary Internet floder and delete everything or did you do something like a Disk cleanup?

i didnt think they should would they hve problems if they deleted the actual folder?
maybe u deleted at system ini or something i did that once makes the pc dame hard 2 use after a while