00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

The Top 100 Reviewers List

388,274 Views | 5,183 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-03 05:30:56


At 1/3/19 05:10 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Have you tried it? You really should.


Gotta second this! There's so much greatness there now you barely miss the old anymore.


Well, in simple terms, I've been enlightened and am on a holy mission. You can read more about it on my page. I made a news post.


XD


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-04 01:38:02


At 1/3/19 04:58 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/2/19 04:40 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Thanks for the link. That is really helpful.
Sure thing. :) If you ever change your name...


I don't think that will ever happen. Would you ever change your name?



You never know when reviews will vanish for no reason.
Yeah, that too. :/


It really sucks.


At 1/3/19 05:10 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote:
At 1/2/19 04:40 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Wow, that is a big gain. You figured it all without an update, so nice work.
Yeah, it was pretty easy with NGLogs. You can compare your stats on 2days, see lists for the ends of every month, etc. Have you tried it? You really should.


Very nice. The last time I checked it, it did not work for me. I will have to try it again soon.


Why did you change your name? Your old one seems better.
Well, in simple terms, I've been enlightened and am on a holy mission. You can read more about it on my page. I made a news post.


A holy mission huh? Sounds interesting.



I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-04 07:04:09


At 1/4/19 01:38 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 1/3/19 04:58 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/2/19 04:40 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Thanks for the link. That is really helpful.
Sure thing. :) If you ever change your name...
I don't think that will ever happen. Would you ever change your name?


Highly doubt it! I remember back in the day though... I did change it once.


CyberDevil to Cyberdevil. No problems for the list though if I was there at the time. XD


It really sucks.


That it does...


Very nice. The last time I checked it, it did not work for me. I will have to try it again soon.


You definitely should! It's a great place. Potential for log count competition too. ;)


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-04 18:14:36


At 1/4/19 07:04 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/4/19 01:38 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 1/3/19 04:58 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/2/19 04:40 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Thanks for the link. That is really helpful.
Sure thing. :) If you ever change your name...
I don't think that will ever happen. Would you ever change your name?
Highly doubt it! I remember back in the day though... I did change it once.

CyberDevil to Cyberdevil. No problems for the list though if I was there at the time. XD


Such a small change, but I guess that ir was important as the time.



It really sucks.
That it does...


Glad that we agree about it.



Very nice. The last time I checked it, it did not work for me. I will have to try it again soon.
You definitely should! It's a great place. Potential for log count competition too. ;)


Maybe I have a bad link? This is what I have. http://www.wkrconcepts.com


Where should I be going?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-04 18:22:37


At 1/4/19 06:14 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Such a small change, but I guess that ir was important as the time.


It's all in the details. :)


Glad that we agree about it.


Indeed!


Maybe I have a bad link? This is what I have. http://www.wkrconcepts.com

Where should I be going?


Ah, yeah it's: http://www.wkrconcepts.com/nglogs/


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-06 03:36:47


At 1/4/19 06:22 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/4/19 06:14 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Such a small change, but I guess that ir was important as the time.
It's all in the details. :)


I understand that you like it better. Glad that you are happy.



Glad that we agree about it.
Indeed!


Great minds think alike.



Maybe I have a bad link? This is what I have. http://www.wkrconcepts.com

Where should I be going?
Ah, yeah it's: http://www.wkrconcepts.com/nglogs/


I had an error the last time I tried it.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-06 05:41:58


At 1/6/19 03:36 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I had an error the last time I tried it.


...but it's working now?


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-07 03:25:57


At 1/6/19 05:41 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/6/19 03:36 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I had an error the last time I tried it.
...but it's working now?


I haven't had the chance to check. This has been a crazy busy week for me. Ugh


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-07 05:22:17


At 1/7/19 03:25 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I haven't had the chance to check. This has been a crazy busy week for me. Ugh


Ah, hope this one fares better! If there's no time for even NG Logs then... there's just not enough. O_O


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-10 02:35:48


At 1/7/19 05:22 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/7/19 03:25 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I haven't had the chance to check. This has been a crazy busy week for me. Ugh
Ah, hope this one fares better! If there's no time for even NG Logs then... there's just not enough. O_O


I have been super crazy the last four days. I really need more free time. Also, need to check out NG Logs.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-11 16:51:14


At 1/10/19 02:35 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I have been super crazy the last four days. I really need more free time. Also, need to check out NG Logs.


It takes about five seconds...


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 05:52:05


Pokes head in room looks around :)


~X~


~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 06:30:08


At 1/13/19 05:52 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Pokes head in room looks around :)


*sees ~X~ poking around*


Hey! :D


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

At 1/13/19 05:52 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Pokes head in room looks around :)

~X~


If I am lucky, hopefully can reach 3k audio reviews before the month is over. Nice to see you were the third person to ever reach that mark too. Super belated congrats.


Request Reviews // Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 09:57:16


At 1/13/19 09:40 AM, NekoMika wrote: If I am lucky, hopefully can reach 3k audio reviews before the month is over. Nice to see you were the third person to every reach that mark too. Super belated congrats.


So you'd be the fourth huh. :) Good luck! Still a lot of amount-based accomplishments here yet untreaded...


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 09:59:56


At 1/13/19 09:57 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/13/19 09:40 AM, NekoMika wrote: If I am lucky, hopefully can reach 3k audio reviews before the month is over. Nice to see you were the third person to every reach that mark too. Super belated congrats.
So you'd be the fourth huh. :) Good luck! Still a lot of amount-based accomplishments here yet untreaded...


I was the second person to reach it actually before the review bug was fixed.


Request Reviews // Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 10:07:41


Interesting thing is happening here. My review count still hasn't updated to show my 1 audio review. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the page NGLogs is using for that info apparently says I have -4 audio reviews. It's pretty nanoying. Maybe if I do 5 more they'll show?


"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 10:28:14


At 1/13/19 09:59 AM, NekoMika wrote: I was the second person to reach it actually before the review bug was fixed.


Ahh, right! My bad. I remember now, recent wi/ht convo and all.


At 1/13/19 10:07 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Interesting thing is happening here. My review count still hasn't updated to show my 1 audio review. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the page NGLogs is using for that info apparently says I have -4 audio reviews. It's pretty nanoying. Maybe if I do 5 more they'll show?


How does that happen. :/ I'm not seeing your audio review on your review page either though... should there be one there?


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 10:30:21


At 1/13/19 10:07 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Interesting thing is happening here. My review count still hasn't updated to show my 1 audio review. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the page NGLogs is using for that info apparently says I have -4 audio reviews. It's pretty nanoying. Maybe if I do 5 more they'll show?


Can you provide a link to the audio submission you left a review on? Whenever I review any audio content or other stuff, the review shows up on my page afterwards. Maybe the review did not go through like it should have?


Request Reviews // Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 10:32:03


At 1/13/19 10:28 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/13/19 10:07 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Interesting thing is happening here. My review count still hasn't updated to show my 1 audio review. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the page NGLogs is using for that info apparently says I have -4 audio reviews. It's pretty nanoying. Maybe if I do 5 more they'll show?
How does that happen. :/ I'm not seeing your audio review on your review page either though... should there be one there?


It probably had something to do with me deleting all 3 of my audio reviews and the 4th being deleted because it was on a rulebreaking song.

And yeah, there should be one there.

See for yourself.


"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 10:33:19


At 1/13/19 10:30 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 1/13/19 10:07 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Interesting thing is happening here. My review count still hasn't updated to show my 1 audio review. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the page NGLogs is using for that info apparently says I have -4 audio reviews. It's pretty nanoying. Maybe if I do 5 more they'll show?
Can you provide a link to the audio submission you left a review on? Whenever I review any audio content or other stuff, the review shows up on my page afterwards. Maybe the review did not go through like it should have?


I don't know. I have had problems with the actual count not updating properly in the past. I gave Cyberdevil a link, so feel free to go check.


"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 10:35:24


At 1/13/19 10:33 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote:
At 1/13/19 10:30 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 1/13/19 10:07 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Interesting thing is happening here. My review count still hasn't updated to show my 1 audio review. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the page NGLogs is using for that info apparently says I have -4 audio reviews. It's pretty nanoying. Maybe if I do 5 more they'll show?
Can you provide a link to the audio submission you left a review on? Whenever I review any audio content or other stuff, the review shows up on my page afterwards. Maybe the review did not go through like it should have?
I don't know. I have had problems with the actual count not updating properly in the past. I gave Cyberdevil a link, so feel free to go check.


That is pretty odd. The review DOES exist but it does not show on your page. @liljim, any idea why it is not showing on their page or why some of their reviews are not auto-updating to be on his page?


Request Reviews // Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 10:46:29


At 1/13/19 10:35 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 1/13/19 10:33 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote:
At 1/13/19 10:30 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 1/13/19 10:07 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Interesting thing is happening here. My review count still hasn't updated to show my 1 audio review. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the page NGLogs is using for that info apparently says I have -4 audio reviews. It's pretty nanoying. Maybe if I do 5 more they'll show?
Can you provide a link to the audio submission you left a review on? Whenever I review any audio content or other stuff, the review shows up on my page afterwards. Maybe the review did not go through like it should have?
I don't know. I have had problems with the actual count not updating properly in the past. I gave Cyberdevil a link, so feel free to go check.
That is pretty odd. The review DOES exist but it does not show on your page. @liljim, any idea why it is not showing on their page or why some of their reviews are not auto-updating to be on his page?


Also @TheBoogyFlicker, think you could try reviewing 2-3 more piece of audio to see if they do not show up as well?


Request Reviews // Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 10:47:30


At 1/13/19 10:46 AM, NekoMika wrote: Also @TheBoogyFlicker, think you could try reviewing 2-3 more piece of audio to see if they do not show up as well?


I'll see what I can do.


"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 10:53:24


At 1/13/19 10:32 AM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: See for yourself.


I definitely see it there! Weird. Hope liljim comes with a solution/explenation/revelation as to the workings of this baffling lack of display.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 12:00:00


https://theboogyflicker.newgrounds.com/reviews/audio


It would seem reviews ARE present and listed here but it shows as -3 reviews, how bizarre.


Request Reviews // Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 12:07:25


At 1/13/19 12:00 PM, NekoMika wrote: It would seem reviews ARE present and listed here but it shows as -3 reviews, how bizarre.


Oh, nice find. And so weird. Screencapping for the future...


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 13:58:50


At 1/13/19 12:07 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/13/19 12:00 PM, NekoMika wrote: It would seem reviews ARE present and listed here but it shows as -3 reviews, how bizarre.
Oh, nice find. And so weird. Screencapping for the future...


Huh, I didn't know this page existed. I guess that's where NGLogs got its information. I'm not sure how this happened. Maybe the count didn't register those first 4-5 reviews. Then, when they were all deleted, it registered that, so I ended up in the negatives. It's the only concrete explanation I have.


"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 14:30:42


At 1/13/19 01:58 PM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Huh, I didn't know this page existed. I guess that's where NGLogs got its information. I'm not sure how this happened. Maybe the count didn't register those first 4-5 reviews. Then, when they were all deleted, it registered that, so I ended up in the negatives. It's the only concrete explanation I have.


Those type-specific pages are linked to on the top right corner of each box. :) They've always been there. On computer. Maybe you're seeing something different.


Was going to link you to the one review page they don't link to there, a combined one for movies/games, from when they were both just Flash but... looks like they got rid of that one...


Makes sense, though strange that'd happen if that was it.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #61 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2019-01-13 14:32:01


At 1/13/19 02:30 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/13/19 01:58 PM, TheBoogyFlicker wrote: Huh, I didn't know this page existed. I guess that's where NGLogs got its information. I'm not sure how this happened. Maybe the count didn't register those first 4-5 reviews. Then, when they were all deleted, it registered that, so I ended up in the negatives. It's the only concrete explanation I have.
Those type-specific pages are linked to on the top right corner of each box. :) They've always been there. On computer. Maybe you're seeing something different.

Was going to link you to the one review page they don't link to there, a combined one for movies/games, from when they were both just Flash but... looks like they got rid of that one...

Makes sense, though strange that'd happen if that was it.


Yeah, would be weird. Also, I forgot to say, my deleted reviews are still on that page. Might complicate the bug even further.


"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature