00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need help with a portal entry...

722 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Well, I've already tried to ask the people at the clockcrew, and yet they still don't help me... anyway,

what I'm trying to do is I went and redid alot of stuff with my movie. thing is, I don't just wanna override the movie, I wanna take the old one off, and then put the new one in, so that it will still show up in the portal. Cept I don't know how to do that. Can someone help? Or do you guys got any other ideas?

Response to I need help with a portal entry... 2002-10-14 21:39:59

At 10/14/02 03:50 PM, DragonfruitClock wrote: Well, I've already tried to ask the people at the clockcrew, and yet they still don't help me... anyway,

what I'm trying to do is I went and redid alot of stuff with my movie. thing is, I don't just wanna override the movie, I wanna take the old one off, and then put the new one in, so that it will still show up in the portal. Cept I don't know how to do that. Can someone help? Or do you guys got any other ideas?

Ask the Blam Club to blam your old movie.
If you want your new movie to show up in the Portal you'll have to re-submit it :/

Response to I need help with a portal entry... 2002-10-18 07:48:32

At 10/14/02 09:39 PM, TFclock wrote:
At 10/14/02 03:50 PM, DragonfruitClock wrote: Well, I've already tried to ask the people at the clockcrew, and yet they still don't help me... anyway,

Ask the Blam Club to blam your old movie.
If you want your new movie to show up in the Portal you'll have to re-submit it :/

BLAM CLUB SUCKS!
lol
nice tips though tf