00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Some of you know me and some not

686 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Some of you know me and some not 2005-08-28 00:04:01

Ok... well I have surfed the songs done by artists and have reviewed some songs, not a lot, but I consitently stick wit hone persons profile and many other peoples profile and eventually look into two new profiles a day.

I stick around the genre of Trance/ Techno/ Ambient/ Drum n Bass and the occasional Video Game... Recently, I have looked into Reason 3.0 and after haviong a past of my brothers making music on the internet, it's time I try that shot.

Wit hthe help of my brothers, I will set out to remix some songs before I rightfully make my own songs, I will remake songs that people will know and wont know. I have decided for my first song to remake Myotis from the Batman Begins Soundtrack... I plan to transfer it into Trance and hope for the best... It would be great if you guys could view the song and give me an honest answer. Because this song is going ot be so complex, it will take more then a month to make for me. I plan to do all of the stuff, but if I need help, I will look to my Brothers.

Response to Some of you know me and some not 2005-08-28 00:15:34

We decided to make that remake two weeks ago.. we are now commited to it now. But my brothers recently wanted to do 2 more remakes:

Your Hand in Mine (Friday Night Lights Soundtrack)

Seizure of Power (Marilyn Manson)

Response to Some of you know me and some not 2005-08-28 05:21:59

Ok.

Response to Some of you know me and some not 2005-08-28 11:27:31

does it really take that long to remake sumthin dude???
it takes me like...a night or so?

get yer butt in gear....itll get done :D

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Some of you know me and some not 2005-08-28 13:24:03

i know u a little. :)

Wakka wakka

Response to Some of you know me and some not 2005-08-28 23:00:19

hehe, you're finally getting started on making music!

Paragraph Boy is going to get a nice LONG paragraph from me for his first song!!!

Response to Some of you know me and some not 2005-08-29 02:33:42

I like Jerrydn reply.. lol

You gotta understand BlackHawk.. I am new to this. I am going to learn how to do it all along the way of makingthese remixes.. I might even remix a few of the Artist formerly known as My FAV ARTISTS.

Just hoping I can get an open mind on my music nd hopefully get it right... maybe I might even Collab with you guys someday, just to learn some more... *sigh*

Response to Some of you know me and some not 2005-08-29 09:42:28

At 8/28/05 11:27 AM, Theblackhawk wrote: does it really take that long to remake sumthin dude???
it takes me like...a night or so?

get yer butt in gear....itll get done :D

A night.....try harder sometime, it might actually work

Developer by day; Deviant by night