00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Title already chosen... or not?!?

602 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Title already chosen... or not?!? 2005-08-27 17:25:00

All right -- I tried to submit a song and the system seemed to accept it in one screen, but then a separate window said the title already existed in the audio portal. I then resubmitted the song under a different title.

1) If both show up somehow (identical songs obviously) can I have one of them deleted???

2) Will the admins think I'm spamming by submitting two identical songs right after one another (even if it was accidental)?

Please don't construe this as advertising -- it's a good-faith question. That's why I'm not giving a link or the titles and such. [I know to advertise in the Audio Advertisements thread.]

Thanks guys.

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature

Response to Title already chosen... or not?!? 2005-08-27 19:25:24

You can contact liljim or Wade and ask them to delete it.Also explain why you submitted the exact same song twice.

Response to Title already chosen... or not?!? 2005-08-27 20:09:57

Ah -- nice and easy.

Hopefully only one will submit and all will be kosher. [I really liked the first title best anyways.]

Thanks dude.

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature