00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

crazy axel F

824 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

crazy axel F 2005-08-26 18:51:16

"Crazy Axel F", find that song on line... what ever you may think of it... Great Britian has named it the most popular song!

this is just to show you what there ppl think is a good song.

Never fight an idiot, they will bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. Oh yea and heres..

THE BESTEST GAME EVER

BBS Signature

Response to crazy axel F 2005-08-26 18:53:29

for those of you who cant find it go to think site...

crazy axel f

Never fight an idiot, they will bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. Oh yea and heres..

THE BESTEST GAME EVER

BBS Signature

Response to crazy axel F 2005-08-27 05:03:34

actually im english and most people hate it. it was advertised all the time and millions of people complained about it. it was all the little kids who bought it. older people dont tend 2 buy singles. and it was number 1 weeks ago. the fads over.

Response to crazy axel F 2005-08-27 08:24:06

At 8/26/05 06:51 PM, Ecrew wrote: "Crazy Axel F", find that song on line... what ever you may think of it... Great Britian has named it the most popular song!

this is just to show you what there ppl think is a good song.

Im a Brit too, and i hate it... everyone i knows hates it too, even my little bro an' sis!
ive only heard one person playing it on their car stereo, and she was fat an' ugly! (crap car too, a battered old fiesta)

and the only reason it got to number 1 in the charts is because they now include music downloads.

Response to crazy axel F 2005-08-27 14:01:50

Im a brit, but ashamed to be when we have crap like that associated with us....it started out as some cartoon online that someone thought would be good as a ringtone..and then it all got blew out of proportion..IT SUX..and most the ppl i know hate it too