00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend!

3,385 Views | 78 Replies

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-08 21:56:03

At 10/8/02 07:47 PM, EFUBICH wrote:
At 10/8/02 04:57 PM, cryptick wrote:
At 10/8/02 04:51 PM, TheJoe324 wrote:
At 10/8/02 01:03 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Adam_Z had a few fake accounts, but he doesn't anymore.

Accounts acquired:

Captain_1337
Captain_Kablooey
Commander1337
Commander_1337
Danny_Z
I_like_Adam_Z
Mr_Crazy_pants
W00Ting_fewel
Z_madA

Accounts terminated...
Strange that those accounts happen to be the same ones that gave 10's to those movies of his that won "Underdog Of The Week" isn't it?
yeah that's true, he should be banned
well gee, maybe if people didnt UNFAIRLY VOTE 0 on all his movies before watching them, he wouldnt have to stoop that low

UNFAIR? Did you even SEE most of the shit he submitted? half of the stuff he submitted was stuff that he posted on the ng bbs as GIFS and maybe added a little bit of sound to them. (In some cases he didn't even do that)

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-08 22:05:35

At 10/8/02 09:48 PM, EFUBICH wrote:
At 10/8/02 09:29 PM, cryptick wrote:
At 10/8/02 09:04 PM, EFUBICH wrote:
At 10/8/02 09:01 PM, EFUBICH wrote:
At 10/8/02 08:58 PM, cryptick wrote:
At 10/8/02 01:03 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Adam_Z had a few fake accounts, but he doesn't anymore.

Accounts acquired:

Captain_1337
Captain_Kablooey
Commander1337
Commander_1337
Danny_Z
I_like_Adam_Z
Mr_Crazy_pants
W00Ting_fewel
Z_madA

Accounts terminated...
Strange that those accounts happen to be the same ones that gave 10's to those movies of his that won "Underdog Of The Week" isn't it?
well gee, maybe if people didnt UNFAIRLY VOTE 0 on all his movies before watching them, he wouldnt have to stoop that low
all of his movies sucked, they were all blam material, there were no exceptions
but they have significantly improved.
and tell me something, how could some crap like Tom & Wade Forced Censorship get daily feature when it is all just a bunch of pictures from a spam topic? talk about unfair voting.
that movie was original and kinda funny, adam z's movies are total shit, he's starwars battler idea came from anather shitty movie that got blamed like a month ago
Check out his new movie, Erics Jewish Dance Party. It's original, and a hell of a lot funnier then that forced censorship crap.

he copied that idea from the movie were hitler was dancing in his boxers, plus that movie is poorly animated, unoriginal, not funny and blam material

You can't deny its epicness!

BBS Signature

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 00:04:36

At 10/8/02 10:05 PM, cryptick wrote:
At 10/8/02 09:48 PM, EFUBICH wrote:
At 10/8/02 09:29 PM, cryptick wrote:
At 10/8/02 09:04 PM, EFUBICH wrote:
At 10/8/02 09:01 PM, EFUBICH wrote:
At 10/8/02 08:58 PM, cryptick wrote:

Accounts acquired:

Captain_1337
Captain_Kablooey
Commander1337
Commander_1337
Danny_Z
I_like_Adam_Z
Mr_Crazy_pants
W00Ting_fewel
Z_madA

Accounts terminated...
all of his movies sucked, they were all blam material, there were no exceptions
but they have significantly improved.
and tell me something, how could some crap like Tom & Wade Forced Censorship get daily feature when it is all just a bunch of pictures from a spam topic? talk about unfair voting.
that movie was original and kinda funny, adam z's movies are total shit, he's starwars battler idea came from anather shitty movie that got blamed like a month ago
Check out his new movie, Erics Jewish Dance Party. It's original, and a hell of a lot funnier then that forced censorship crap.
he copied that idea from the movie were hitler was dancing in his boxers, plus that movie is poorly animated, unoriginal, not funny and blam material

Yes, but its still better then random JPEGs flying around the screen to the tone of "DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU"

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 00:07:37

At 10/8/02 09:56 PM, TheJoe324 wrote:

Accounts acquired:

Captain_1337
Captain_Kablooey
Commander1337
Commander_1337
Danny_Z
I_like_Adam_Z
Mr_Crazy_pants
W00Ting_fewel
Z_madA

Accounts terminated...
UNFAIR? Did you even SEE most of the shit he submitted? half of the stuff he submitted was stuff that he posted on the ng bbs as GIFS and maybe added a little bit of sound to them. (In some cases he didn't even do that)

Being as you're in blam club, let me ask you something: why is it that 3 out of 5 movies i come across are blammable when hitting the random entry button while gaining my exp points, yet still very old and still on NG? while all Adam's stuff gets blammed to hell on sight. My bet is that even if he could produce a grade-A flash, it would be blammed.

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 00:22:43

At 10/9/02 12:07 AM, EFUBICH wrote:

Accounts acquired:

Captain_1337
Captain_Kablooey
Commander1337
Commander_1337
Danny_Z
I_like_Adam_Z
Mr_Crazy_pants
W00Ting_fewel
Z_madA

Accounts terminated...
Being as you're in blam club, let me ask you something: why is it that 3 out of 5 movies i come across are blammable when hitting the random entry button while gaining my exp points, yet still very old and still on NG? while all Adam's stuff gets blammed to hell on sight. My bet is that even if he could produce a grade-A flash, it would be blammed.

it's simple, no one in the blam club or on NG wants to see his shit and 6 year olds can't make good movies

BBS Signature

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 00:29:12

At 10/9/02 12:07 AM, EFUBICH wrote:

Accounts acquired:

Captain_1337
Captain_Kablooey
Commander1337
Commander_1337
Danny_Z
I_like_Adam_Z
Mr_Crazy_pants
W00Ting_fewel
Z_madA

Accounts terminated...

By blammable what do you mean? less than 5 votes away? low score? and if it is that, is it crap? Whenever I hit the random entry button I usually get 5 movies that are over 100 votes. And a lot of his stuff was blammed because he constantly submitted crap, and when someone does that we keep a closer eye on them. So if they submit more crap we can take it out faster. The only good movie he made was that star wars thing and he really didn't need to submit 3 versions of it. All he needed to do was submit the final version.

BBS Signature

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 00:41:10

you've hated my movies ever since the beginning, no matter how much better my movies get, you'll still hate them, why? becuz my old movies were crap, does that automaticly mean my new movies are crap?...

I wouldn't have to resort to cheating if it wasn't for the fact that all my movies were blammed, and everything new i submitted wasn immediatly targetted and blammed as "more crap from Adam".

if all my original movies were never blammed, i wouldn't have to cheat to keep them on newgrounds.

when i started "cheating" to get underdog of the week, that was the only way people would see my movies, otherwise they would be all blammed. once i got an award my movie was safe, it was safe to be on newgrounds forever...

you always bitch about resubmittign movies, too...
if i didn't resubmit "Vladmir Putin Attacks" i never would have gotten on the front page.

so you can bitch and moan about me cheating but i don't give a shit, i got 3 awards and a movie on the front page.

everything good i ever got from newgrounds i got from cheating

i am a cheater

but remember "good guys finish last"

btw,

Adam_Z>U

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 00:46:52

At 10/9/02 12:41 AM, Adam_Z wrote:

you've hated my movies ever since the beginning, no matter how much better my movies get, you'll still hate them, why? becuz my old movies were crap, does that automaticly mean my new movies are crap?...

I wouldn't have to resort to cheating if it wasn't for the fact that all my movies were blammed, and everything new i submitted wasn immediatly targetted and blammed as "more crap from Adam".

if all my original movies were never blammed, i wouldn't have to cheat to keep them on newgrounds.

when i started "cheating" to get underdog of the week, that was the only way people would see my movies, otherwise they would be all blammed. once i got an award my movie was safe, it was safe to be on newgrounds forever...

if i didn't resubmit "Vladmir Putin Attacks" i never would have gotten on the front page.

so you can bitch and moan about me cheating but i don't give a shit, i got 3 awards and a movie on the front page.

i am a cheater

btw,

Adam_Z>U

Openly admitting you cheated to steal underdog of the week for 3 weeks straight, you should be banned and those movies should be deleted

BBS Signature

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 00:49:53

i am a cheater

btw,

Adam_Z>U

who the fuck wants to see your gay movies? your gay ass should be banned

anyone>adam z

BBS Signature

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 00:51:28

i am a cheater

btw,

Adam_Z>U

your going to get banned you fucking dumbass

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 00:51:43

i am a cheater

btw,

Adam_Z>U

Movies are blammed for a reason, You just resubmiting it and whining "oh, my movies arent crap,but since no one likes them i have to keep resubmiting them", If your movie is blammed, and you improve on it, and it gets blammed again, then make somthing new and worth while. And your movie only got the front page because you kept bitching about it to the NG staff. You need to seriously grow up before opening your mouth again. And saying that "Adam_Z>you" or "ADAM_Z OWNS J00 ALL" makes you look like a six year old. I'm trying to discuss this in an adult manner. So don't go mouthing off at me.

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 01:09:42

Adam_Z, I've never seen, voted on, or reviewed any of your stuff, so my opinion here is not baised. And my opinion is that cheating to get awards is wrong. If you truly believe that your movies are blammed because of your username, then get a new username. (a new username=one, and only one) Submit your new flashes under this username and see how it goes. If you get decent scores and reviews, then kudos to you. You were right. But if they still get blammed, then you'd know that your movies really do suck. If you do take my advice and do this, don't make your username so goddamn obvious that everyone knows it's you. Come up with something completely different from your old one.

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 01:15:03

adam z=gay 6-year old

BBS Signature

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 01:21:08

At 10/9/02 01:15 AM, cryptick wrote: adam z=gay 6-year old

yup

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 01:25:32

At 10/9/02 01:15 AM, cryptick wrote: adam z=gay 6-year old

I fucken up a little on the writing, here I corrected it

BBS Signature

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 09:25:31

At 10/8/02 02:35 AM, Adam_Z wrote:
At 10/8/02 01:31 AM, GrandmasterJ wrote: A few months ago, Josh Bend replied to a post directed at Pokecreations as if he were Pokecreations. Like he posted under an account he didn't mean to post under. (which is what originally led me to believe that JmBd was Pokecreations) Adam_Z just responded to my post directed at deleted as if he were deleted. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but it's suspicious...
deleted is not me... i swear to god,

i just responded to the post because they started talking about me.

you should have to swear to something else seeing as you think you are god.

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 09:57:55

At 10/9/02 01:25 AM, cryptick wrote: I fucken up a little on the writing, here I corrected it

rapping corpses?

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 10:03:06

oh yeah, and one more thing.

go ahead, call him a cheater. say he did the dishonest thing, just for his own benefit.

but for fuck's sake, you have no proof that he is gay, and you definitely have no proof that he is 6! god, have some inspiriation and originality (or at least some damn proof) in your insults! you're just being repetitive and stupid!

Response to Adam_Z pulled a Josh Bend! 2002-10-09 14:06:20

i am a cheater

btw,

Adam_Z>U

So does this mean we don't get any more juicy conspiracies or hoaxes? Someone quick! Start another!
(you're all thinking "Who the fuck is Dark00Stir-Fry?!")