00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i need some cs sounds

1,030 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

i need some cs sounds 2005-08-24 11:19:32

ok here we go, im making a flash about some terrorist from cs thats shooting and walking and stuff,where do i get some sounds to use in the klaymation??? someone please help

Response to i need some cs sounds 2005-08-24 12:02:38

well there's www.flashkit.com and or you could just open coutner strike in the progrma files and look under audio or sounds and you will ahve all the sound effects there.

I dont have the game so I cnat guide you threw it but jsut open the folders and look for sound files...

Response to i need some cs sounds 2005-08-25 14:46:45

All sound from counter-strike are saved on your computer, depending on what counter-strike you have there are a few ways of opening the folders to get to sounds...

If you have Counter-strike 1.6, go to

my computer/ program files/ valve OR steam/ steamApps/ your e-mail@whatever.com/ counter-strike/cstrike/sound.

And there you go, all sounds you ever heard from counter-strike right there.

REMEMBER: It all depends on where you saved Counter-strike... thats how i get to my sounds for counter-strike, yours may be different.

Response to i need some cs sounds 2005-08-25 14:51:38

At 8/25/05 02:46 PM, ThemonkeyonNG wrote: All sound from counter-strike are saved on your computer, depending on what counter-strike you have there are a few ways of opening the folders to get to sounds...

thats what I just said except I said it unclear, shorter and with spelling mistakes...

also i don't think he is going to answer back

Response to i need some cs sounds 2005-08-26 15:59:32

who me??? hehe i found everything i needed thanks