00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cositadog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Diego Needs Your Help!

4,570 Views | 42 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 08:51:39

Many of you probably remember Diego, from Neo-Bender fame. Since his early works on NG, Diego has gone on to produce monthly animations for MTV in Argentina! Some of them even feature Newgrounds cameos! He has some new Neo-Bender movies, but they are in .AVI format, so we have to decide how to go about presenting them on NG.

In the meantime, Diego needs your help! His band RAM VENUS is in a contest in Argentina. The winner will be featured making a music video which will be showcased on MUCH MUSIC (MTV-type station).

1. Click on this link:
http://www.proyectounder.com/elnacional/
(a flash splash screen will show up)

2. Click on the RANKING tab.

3. Look up for the BAND named RAM VENUS
(it´s in 6th place as of today)

4. Then just click on that name and press VOTAR. You'll have to enter your email and name (for security reasons, because no re-voting is allowed), and that´s it!

You'll have to vote just once, it´ll take just a minute to vote for his band RAM VENUS, but it will mean a lot to him!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 09:03:04

Their sixth now =P

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 09:19:20

No deal

Ain't no body getting teh fr33 voters form meh!!!!

I voter everyone else SEPT HIM!

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 09:59:01

anything for tom.

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 10:04:41

I feel sorry for the other bands that don't have uber popular websites generating votes for them.

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 10:36:35

At 10/7/02 10:04 AM, arrogancy wrote: I feel sorry for the other bands that don't have uber popular websites generating votes for them.

Yup.. With NG behind his band no way he gonna fail :P

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 10:51:54

I think I'd like to hear some of the music before I vote for em.....

Speaking of the login system, when's that going to be fixed Tom?

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 11:19:55

At 10/7/02 08:51 AM, TomFulp wrote: Many of you probably remember Diego, from Neo-Bender fame. Since his early works on NG, Diego has gone on to produce monthly animations for MTV in Argentina! Some of them even feature Newgrounds cameos! He has some new Neo-Bender movies, but they are in .AVI format, so we have to decide how to go about presenting them on NG.

In the meantime, Diego needs your help! His band RAM VENUS is in a contest in Argentina. The winner will be featured making a music video which will be showcased on MUCH MUSIC (MTV-type station).

1. Click on this link:

4. Then just click on that name and press VOTAR. You'll have to enter your email and name (for security reasons, because no re-voting is allowed), and that´s it!

You'll have to vote just once, it´ll take just a minute to vote for his band RAM VENUS, but it will mean a lot to him!

I will :)

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 12:48:17

At 10/7/02 10:04 AM, arrogancy wrote: I feel sorry for the other bands that don't have uber popular websites generating votes for them.

Same here. I dont know if his band is the best so I wont vote but many deluded NG fans will...

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 13:09:44

Hi Guys!
I just wanted you to know that even though the chart shows 6th, THAT DOESN´T MATTER, that 6th place is the one my band was in the last vote count.

So if you keep helping me, in the next vote count my hard working bnd will have a lot of votes =)

THANX FOR VOTING!
and keep it up!! after all it´s just one vote! You rock!

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 13:54:03

At 10/7/02 01:09 PM, Diegooz wrote: Hi Guys!
I just wanted you to know that even though the chart shows 6th, THAT DOESN´T MATTER, that 6th place is the one my band was in the last vote count.

So if you keep helping me, in the next vote count my hard working bnd will have a lot of votes =)

THANX FOR VOTING!
and keep it up!! after all it´s just one vote! You rock!

I voted for you. By the way can I vote again if I enter one of my other email addresses? And can I vote again tomorrow?

P.s Where can I hear your music

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 14:02:36

No problem, just voted

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 14:58:47

This just isn't right. This is not fair to the other bands. It's not fair to encourage the viewers of this site to vote for a band that they may have never heard before. Kinda like voting a 5 or a 0 on a movie just so you can get your points for the day. Provide links to the band's music so that you can hear some of their stuff. ANd instead of encouraging people to vote for this particualr band, ask them to just vote, 'cause, this is grossly unfair to all the other hard working bands. Just my opinion

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 15:29:24

At 10/7/02 08:51 AM, TomFulp wrote: Many of you probably remember Diego, from Neo-Bender fame. Since his early works on NG, Diego has gone on to produce monthly animations for MTV in Argentina! Some of them even feature Newgrounds cameos! He has some new Neo-Bender movies, but they are in .AVI format, so we have to decide how to go about presenting them on NG.

1. Click on this link:

Why would you change the TANK MAN!??

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 15:49:13

1. Click on this link:

i voted, but i dunno why....

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 15:55:44

Ah, no, senor, you mistake why I no pass Spanish One four years in a row.

So I did everything Tom said and this came up:

“Votar a Banda:
Usted Ya voto a esta banda.”

That came up, see, and it came with a little box you have to click that says, “cerrar”.

What the hell does “cerrar” mean?

I have no clue, but I clicked it, anyway. Hope it doesn’t mean “error”.

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 17:25:54

ram venus i voted is there any way we can listen to them

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 17:52:24

At 10/7/02 03:55 PM, MisterEd wrote: Ah, no, senor, you mistake why I no pass Spanish One four years in a row.

So I did everything Tom said and this came up:

“Votar a Banda:
Usted Ya voto a esta banda.”

That came up, see, and it came with a little box you have to click that says, “cerrar”.

What the hell does “cerrar” mean?

I have no clue, but I clicked it, anyway. Hope it doesn’t mean “error”.

Loosely translated it means, Votar a Banda: "To vote on this band"

Usted Ya voto a esta banda, "You have already voted on this band"

cerrar "to close"

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 17:58:26

Those flashing word stuff almost gave me a siesure. Then, after staring at it long enough, I went temporarily insane. I blanked out, and when I woke up, I was lieng somehwere in East Side chicago in a dumpster surrounded by a flock of pegions And someones fluffy pink bra. Which, I hope, is a good thing.

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 18:49:26

I voted also Cerrar means close go to http://www.freetranslation.com spanish to english and use your best judgement on what things mean.

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 18:56:47

1. Click on this link:

I voted for him good luck Diego I hope ya win you got my vote

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 19:03:04

sure ill vote You know you could just make a bunch of bougus email acounts and keep votein on the band by using yahoo or hot mail or excite and juno.

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 20:33:44

Thanx everyone!
I´m working on a site so I can showcase the music, asi soon as it´s up I´ll post a link!

Oh, they´ll send you a confirmation link to your mail, just click on it and you´ll activate it so they count your vote =)

Diego

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 20:47:29

When the hell are you gonna make it so that I don't have to keep signing in.

Diego Needs Your Help!

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-07 22:27:09

1. Click on this link:

Good Luck Diego!

Diego Needs Your Help!

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-08 00:45:42

Much Music kicks ass! 10x better then MTV... Damn D you are one lucky SOB having Newgrounds backing :P

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-08 01:55:17

I wanted to vote, but everytime i go to da site, it says Cannot find server, Page cannot be displayed! And i really like his wurk too.

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-08 07:47:27

Wade what the hell? That movie cheese lander is #1 that cheating fuck made it You said you would delete it.

Diego Needs Your Help!

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-08 13:21:50

Diego r0x0rs, his bender movies r the best 3d animated movies ive ever seen, but they could use a little music though...

Response to Diego Needs Your Help! 2002-10-08 18:00:57

eh.. sorry, i disagree with this. i'm sure all the other bands also worked very hard to get this opportunity, and to ask people to blindly vote for them is unfair to them. it's the same as people not watching a movie on ng and then voting, which was one of the topics not too long ago if you go back and look..