00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sabukai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,810,772 Views | 88,028 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 21:49:15

At 10/1/04 09:45 PM, Mr_Destruction wrote:
k, ill do that tomarow.

why? you like getting banns, j00bie DONT FORGET TOMMOROW LOL : D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 21:54:43

At 10/1/04 09:49 PM, -trix- wrote:
At 10/1/04 09:45 PM, Mr_Destruction wrote:
k, ill do that tomarow.
why? you like getting banns, j00bie DONT FORGET TOMMOROW LOL : D

hey man, ill go to _altr_'s DRUNKEN RANT THREAD!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 21:55:23

Alrighty then. I'm issuing this poll to the Wi/Ht Lounge.

Should my alias be -LionHeart- or Pure_LionHeart? First one to get 10 votes will decide my alias for the next...well, a month seems sufficiant.

Cast yo votes, yo!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 21:56:48

At 10/1/04 09:55 PM, -LionHeart- wrote:
Cast yo votes, yo!

pure_lionheart and chage arura back to LIGHT >: (

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 21:59:22

At 10/1/04 09:55 PM, -LionHeart- wrote: Alrighty then. I'm issuing this poll to the Wi/Ht Lounge.

Should my alias be -LionHeart- or Pure_LionHeart? First one to get 10 votes will decide my alias for the next...well, a month seems sufficiant.

Cast yo votes, yo!

agreed, pure-lionheart, with light aura. You just cant change things like that

At 10/1/04 09:40 PM, -trix- wrote: yah purefate
, puresoldier
pure_trouble <me
and others man that was fun : D

i was pure_terqui, and had one of those pur water filter things in my sig. With "Your terqui should be pur". Good times indeed.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 21:59:33

At 10/1/04 09:56 PM, -trix- wrote: ...chage aura back to LIGHT >: (

Now that won't be happening. lol Sorry, but I got bored with Light. Dark looks cooler. Besides, those users who know me know i'm a Light Aura user at heart anyway. :)

-LionHeart- = 0
Pure_LionHeart = 1

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:11:18

At 10/1/04 09:59 PM, -LionHeart- wrote: -LionHeart- = 0
Pure_LionHeart = 2

fixed that

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:12:40

in other news, i went light. Because it looks good with a boxing glove.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:16:24

pur lion heart

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:17:40

At 10/1/04 09:55 PM, -LionHeart- wrote:
Cast yo votes, yo!

Lionheart alone. It sounds much better, Pure just gets in the way of a good username.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:19:22

Two votes the original, none for the new. But still, eight more are required. We shall see how it turns.

Due to your friendship with the Pure Craze, i'm gonna try and make a list of all the alias'. Help me fill in any blanks, okay?

Pure_LionHeart(Original)
Pure_Badluck
Pure_Skater
Pure_SchoolSoldier
PureFate
Pure_Osama
Pure_DragonKirby etc. etc.
PureTrouble
Pure_Terqui
Pure_Hitman(Pure Craze Starter)

P.S.
-LionHeart- = 0
Pure_LionHeart = 3

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:26:32

At 10/1/04 06:12 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 10/1/04 06:06 PM, Qwoxyl wrote:
No, I'm not.
Areyou sure ?

Yes, I'm sure, smartarse>dumbass, that's it.

Notice that there isn't a sarcasm tag, so you're ok by my standards.
Oh im ok by your standards mr high and fucking mighty am i,

Yes, and MrHighAndMighty sounds like a good username. Or maybe just MrHigh. Nah.

well thats good to know, i guess i wouldnt be if i didnt try and take the piss out of you at every opportunity :)

Of course, having others trying to annoy me means they care more than people who just say "Too much to read, congrats to everyone who did something".

Relax my man, i was only joking with you the last time, i dont want this to turn into another Gfox style argument/dissagreement/fag fest :)

Alright, no gfoxiness or fag fests from me. Although you might have made a possibility of a disagreement with gfox now.

You also be ok by my standards :P

Your standards must be pretty high if I'm only ok. How's Bonus by your standards?

At 10/1/04 09:55 PM, -LionHeart- wrote: Cast yo votes, yo!

-LionHeart- and at least wait until a few people say something so that a thrid of the posts on this page aren't made by you. No need to update for one/two people, at least three.

And terqui, you're just going light to convince LionHeart to go light later on when he gets his boxing glove, aren't you?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:33:50

At 10/1/04 10:26 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: And terqui, you're just going light to convince LionHeart to go light later on when he gets his boxing glove, aren't you?

that, and i got bored of dark.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:35:19

At 10/1/04 03:40 AM, RedCircle wrote: Heck, right after we broke up, she started dating this 30 year old guy...ewwww...

That's just great Red. After reading that post I feel like I should be using a fucking walker.

(please disregard the "other" person, as they are not important).

** looks at picture ** Hey Red is that you on the left with the face blacked out? What's the deal with your height? Are you circus dwarf or something?

At 9/30/04 11:45 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 9/30/04 10:11 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
Had to make sure i didn't think it was contradicting didn't you ;)

Forget it man, it's all too easy to misinterpret someone else's post. When speaking face to face we have the added luxury of facial expressions, vocal tones and posture. Here it's left up to the imagination, which can be influenced by your current state of mind (stub your toe, dump on someone else).

Anybody who can survive the dreaded "brain drain" from the general forum can't be all that bad.
That must mean i am a pretty good person heh

You seem like it BonusStage. My earlier comments were more of a reaction to a situation rather than my own rational thoughts (I'm kinda protective of this forum). I'll admit I can be a bit of an asshole at times but I'm definitely not the biggest one out there.

Try not to track in the mud when you return to the land of the living (metaphorical speaking).
Indeed the metaphor may be needed :\

Too bad I forgot to add the "ly" at the end of metaphorical. ** growls ** I hate typos. I really do hate them.

At 10/1/04 06:12 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 9/30/04 10:11 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Come on SCD, I never said that. It'll be more explicable in my response to Tom_s00's post.
I read and understood, i just like winding people up mate, but sometimes its unintentional with people i admire in some way.

** analyzes reply ** I hope that post means we're still friends SCD.

I do it quite alot actually and it pisses me off, because i dont wanna be the guy who argues all the time about missunderstanding or miss-spellings.

I used to do that many moons ago but now the idea never crosses my mind. I make the occasional typo myself and I really don't want to come off looking like a hypocrite. There's enough of those hanging out in the general forum.

At 10/1/04 11:52 AM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 9/30/04 10:11 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Sorry if I threw a curve ball in there but I tried to be as straightforward as possible.
Sorrey ReconR i must of grasped the wrong end of the stick my bad .

No worries Tom, let's just have one big group hug for all the people out there who feel sorry about something. ** cell phone rings ** Damn, I gotta go bud. Looks like I'll have to skip this one ** exit stage left at mach 2 **

At 10/1/04 04:32 PM, -Mazza- wrote: Agreed. Too bad the old Turtles aren't on anymore :(
It's been ages since I've last seen a Turtles episode. I like Raphael.

That's cool. My best friend's personality is almost identical to Raph's (it's his favorite turtle too). He's definitely someone you'd want on your side if a fight were to break out (both of those dudes).

At 10/1/04 05:09 PM, _newbie_ wrote:
At 10/1/04 04:56 PM, MPA wrote: I just passed Nemesis for the 15th spot.

Congrats MPA. I'm still amazed at how fast you've climbed the ranks. You're a major feather in the proverbial cap. Someone once made a list cataloging the blam/protect totals of the Wi/Ht? members (I think it was jon). The total number of points was... how did I put it back then... borderline insane. I'd love to see those numbers now.

Hehe congrats, Nemesis probably doesn't care though, he only cares about his VP when it comes to rank. =D

You're probably right _newbie_. He has one rank to go and I highly doubt he's worried about anyone challenging him for the top voting power spot. If I was level 27 I'd be more concerned about missing my experience deposits. The backslide effect must be ugly.

You know what's truly scary? There's only 85 days left until Christmas. Has everyone been good?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:44:55

Well, looked like the -LionHeart- supporters were closing the gap, but that went. j00bie also talked to me on AIM and voted for Pure_LionHeart as well. Thus...

Pure_LionHeart = 5
-LionHeart- = 2

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:50:10

<---1,110 experience points

So close :/

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:53:54

At 10/1/04 10:44 PM, -LionHeart- wrote: Well, looked like the -LionHeart- supporters were closing the gap, but that went. j00bie also talked to me on AIM and voted for Pure_LionHeart as well. Thus...

Pure_LionHeart = 5
-LionHeart- = 2

I vote for -LionHeart- just become it's fun to be the underdog so we are now 5-3 for the pure alias.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 22:57:01

-lionheart-, you know this is going to end up being 5-5 right?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:00:56

I vote -LionHeart-.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:03:27

At 10/1/04 10:57 PM, terqui wrote: -lionheart-, you know this is going to end up being 5-5 right?

No, it's the first to 10 votes, not only 10 votes.

Alrighty, looks like the -LionHeart- supporters are here. Pure_LionHeart leads by 1 at the half.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:05:12

At 10/1/04 11:03 PM, -LionHeart- wrote: Alrighty, looks like the -LionHeart- supporters are here. Pure_LionHeart leads by 1 at the half.

My alt votes for -LionHeart-, too. :-D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:14:37

Pure_lionheart is a pimp alias. You have my vote there.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:18:13

At 10/16/02 01:06 AM, JordanCastillo wrote: i shouldnt have had left for a solid 7 months.

why is this in the where is/how to section anyways?

how do u rack up alot of blam points

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:18:29

back to the top posters list Pure_Lionheart

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:21:07

And Pure wins. Lowercase yay without exclaimation mark.

At 10/1/04 11:18 PM, spyder29fx wrote:
At 10/16/02 01:06 AM, JordanCastillo wrote: i shouldnt have had left for a solid 7 months.

why is this in the where is/how to section anyways?
how do u rack up alot of blam points

You're responding to a post nearly 2 years old. Anyway, just vote a lot, you have 13 points already.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:21:51

At 10/1/04 11:18 PM, spyder29fx wrote: how do u rack up alot of blam points

Vote on Under Judgement movies as much as you can. Simple as that, really.

Eight to four for Pure_LionHeart! Looks like it might take it. But comebacks are possible. What shall happen!? The suspense is agonizing...and I like it. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:27:35

At 10/1/04 09:55 PM, -LionHeart- wrote: Alrighty then. I'm issuing this poll to the Wi/Ht Lounge. Should my alias be -LionHeart- or Pure_LionHeart? First one to get 10 votes will decide my alias for the next...well, a month seems sufficiant.

I say go back to Pure_LionHeart. The main reason for my decision is it was the first alias I knew you by. I wish people wouldn't keep changing their names all the time. It's like half the site has an identity crisis. Hey bud, if you're ever looking for a profile pic try using this one. You may have to crop it a bit but the message it conveys is pretty clear.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:39:16

At 10/1/04 11:21 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: And Pure wins. Lowercase yay without exclaimation mark.

The first alias to 10 votes, not the first 10 votes. :)

At 10/1/04 11:27 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: I say go back to Pure_LionHeart. The main reason for my decision is it was the first alias I knew you by. I wish people wouldn't keep changing their names all the time. It's like half the site has an identity crisis. Hey bud, if you're ever looking for a profile pic try using this one. You may have to crop it a bit but the message it conveys is pretty clear.

And your vote puts it to nine. One more vote and it's official.

Yeah, the "First alias" reason seems to be the main one, and I can understand it. Many know me by that anyway.

Heh. I used to always hate alias changers. Found it so annoying, but oh well. Guess I needed a change from purity. At least i'm not as bad as some. I've had three different alias'(That have lasted over a day, that is), unlike our friend Oh_Snap. lol

And thanks for the pic, Recon, but the fact is, i'm not a fan of lions at all(Although the courage part at the bottem temps me to use it). I especially got driven from them when most users didn't know what LionHeart meant and assumed I was obbsessed with them.
Either way, methinks that i'll be getting a new Profile Pic soon anyway. Might need a sig change too. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-01 23:40:21

At 10/1/04 11:27 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: It's like half the site has an identity crisis.

Haha. So true.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-02 00:01:05

Sorry if this was posted earlier, but Joe fell down to Gold now(Which we all knew was coming, but still).

This saddens me, because if I couldn't catch Jow when he wasn't flagging and whistling, how can I catch her when she is? :(

BBS Signature