00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,809,809 Views | 88,034 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 18:28:01

Shwwiing. I just leveled up. Portal Security. Alrightt..

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 18:29:54

At 9/26/04 06:28 PM, -noir- wrote: Shwwiing. I just leveled up. Portal Security. Alrightt..

Umm....sir....that's called a "rank up".....but anywho, good luck on the next rank!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 19:01:51

Oh snap, Nemisis just made us look even more pathetic...
=(
Congrats man! Gez....you'll be at 15 VP in no time!!! =D

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 19:41:49

Congrats to SpinTolk for 10k b/p, Mazza for EGFL and noir for Portal Security.

At 9/26/04 11:28 AM, NeMeSiSM66 wrote: 14 has been broken. already over half way to 15.

WOAH! Congrats times 14.51, or more like to the power of. Now get 15 already.

At 9/26/04 12:44 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 9/26/04 12:30 PM, j00bie wrote: There are alot of WIHT lurkers as of lately.
I've never really understood that. Why even be on the BBS if you weren't going to post? Why sit and read thru topics if you weren't going to say anything? Just make a post somewhere saying that your agreeing with this guy or disagreeing with this outher guy.

Why not? Some people might want to see what's going on, liljim wants to see if this topic is getting out of control, and others might be interested in their stats, but don't want to post about it. An example of someone reading and not posting would be someone without Photoshop reading PS topics. His MSPaint pictures aren't going to do anything, but he can still enjoy the thread. I also feel that by just saying "I agree" is rather pointless, the least someone can do is say why they agree.
BTW, congrats on 5,000 posts.

At 9/26/04 03:24 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:
At 9/26/04 01:07 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: And I want my cookie! (see picture below)
Indeed, you are third.

Yay, my first cookie! I will treasure it forever, or until lunchtime comes.

However, I've gotten sick lately, and I slept from 7PM last night until 2PM today. I'm just now getting around to updating everything.

Yikes, 19 hours. Well I hope you get better soon.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 19:41:51

At 9/26/04 07:13 PM, OsAmARaMa wrote: Stay tuned, I'm only 5 B/P away from my next badge.

Not anymore....congrats.
Your screenie my good sir. =D

OsAmARankUp

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 21:42:53

At 9/26/04 09:30 PM, BonusStage wrote: Great two missed deposits for everyone, because who i told to do it COULDN'T, EVEN AFTER PROMISING TO, and a whole lot of bigs name got congrats worthy occurances, WELL i'm back, the whole funeral was nice, met a lot of hot (cousins :o)

Glad to see you are back. Too bad you missed 2 days of depositing and b/ping. ;_;

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 21:55:35

Damn you people and your rank ups and whatnot... (And Nemesis with his insanely high VP.)

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 22:11:35

Yes 14+ voting power is insane. It makes my everything look like a newly born baby's penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 22:31:21

At 9/26/04 09:55 PM, JohnSpartan wrote: Damn you people and your rank ups and whatnot...

i know :(

i wish we could still rank up.

Well despite the hurricane, I've managed to rank up.

awesome! that vp rocks.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 22:42:57

We should set up a list for posts. The top50 posters MUST be regulars on the where is/ how to forum. Sure, we need to find a definition for a whereis/how to regular. That way if would be much easier to get the information and the list would still be small. We would also avoid many spammers (not all right joobie/bonusstage?) because most spammers spend their time in the general, clubs and crews or flash sections.

I didn't type that I would do it, it's just a suggestion for anyone that is intesrested but I will be there to help.

"top50" would make it too long , we might just choose 50 regulars of this forum after we defined who they are and then we make a nice post list for them.

If some regulars on this forum would start spamming bigtime because we made a list for them, then we would be obliged to delete it and forget about it. The main objective of that list would be to show a nice reward to wi/ht regulars because we all love stats. That's enough to keep us on this forum. That's why we browse it : for b/p stats, exp pts stats, etc. The goal of that list WOULDN'T BE TO ENCOURAGE SPAMMING unlike some other lists ( I won't name the lists.)

Discuss about it!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 22:54:17

At 9/26/04 10:42 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Discuss about it!

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=106009&page=102

Last post.

EDN.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 22:57:21

At 9/26/04 10:52 PM, BonusStage wrote: no matter what EK it would encourage spamming, and well i'd win anyways ;P

WORST COMMENT EVER! haha :D

You made me change my mind. That's exactly what I don't want to see. Words like "spam" or "win" are NOT allowed into discussions about a post list. Moreover, j00bie and gfoxcook will stay over you. I really don't how you could win, espicially since it's not a race for the top.

We might give TURD AWARDS for spammers. GAHAHHAHA!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 23:00:12

At 9/26/04 10:54 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:

Last post.

EDN.

END INDEED! It was done before and the consequences were lame and impossible to control.

My suggestion is gone in the garbage.

New suject plz?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 23:04:49

Blam points, I'm not learning how to count to 5.

At 9/26/04 11:00 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 9/26/04 10:54 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:

Last post.

EDN.
New suject plz?

Umm, how about we talk about the meaning of life?
And anyone who says 42 or gives a Dictionary.com link will die this week.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 23:08:12

At 9/26/04 09:59 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: hhehe, hey everyone! go and check out this thread!
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=178330
very funny stuff.

Haha. Nice to see you got a kick out of it Marcus, despite the authors intentions. After you reviewed the thread as well I was sorta hoping lots of people would join in and review it in your style, just to piss him off. I had a hearty laugh over RC's thumb up the ass comment but alas, NEPHTHYS IS RULING WITH AN IRON FIST.

At 9/26/04 12:44 PM, QuikFox wrote: I've never really understood that. Why even be on the BBS if you weren't going to post? Why sit and read thru topics if you weren't going to say anything?

Curiosity Quikfox. Often times I'll go to the Politics or Flash boards just to see what they're like. I've very rarely found anything I can add insight or help to so my visits there also become rare. Sometimes it's enough just to read through a topic for the sake of learning something.

Just make a post somewhere saying that your agreeing with this guy or disagreeing with this outher guy.

Not all of us have the same attitude towards posting as you do. Personally, I find a post doing nothing else but agreeing with something already said completely useless and adding nothing to the thread or conversation. Ever read the rules Quikfox? There's a line or two in there just for these situations.

At 9/26/04 01:56 PM, -Mazza- wrote: Yay, I finally got another rank-up! It's been ages since my last one.

Nice work Mazza. You're now right on my tail. Hopefully I can put a bit of a lead on you before my holidays are out...

And only six more days until my level up! And I've also almost reached three posts per day.

Ah, approaching milestones, gotta love 'em. Congrats in advance for those things Mazza.

I will now accept your congratulations, cash donations and butt-secks. Thank you.

I'm all out of those, but I do have a vintage robe worn by none other than myself. Don't worry, the stains will wash out.

At 9/26/04 09:30 PM, BonusStage wrote: But as a teenager it is very important to witness death, but i think seeing him was enough to help

How do you figure? It wouldn't bother me a single bit if I went through my whole life without having to witness somebody passing away, espeically someone important to me.

I feel as if this whole statement deserves to be together ;P

Well, I couldn't have a whole post down in the dumps, could I? Heh.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 23:11:28

Just another side note:

:Dobio said

:Just so you are warned, anyone who tries to re-create this list will have it :locked, and will be banned for not following the rules.

:Thank you to everyone who had a part in making this list an accurate list :on the BBS, and sorry to people who just enjoyed the list, and didn't :abuse this thread.

Why isn't in the faq/p-bot posting rules? I know that stats topics aren't allowed BUT lists topics are like dogma's list.

A sentence about that list should be included into the rules, just to MAKE SURE that everyone was warned. Most people won't check that old thread...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 23:15:00

haha, im annoyed at the moment because nothing is happening to me in terms of gaining level ups!! hahah.
well, theres heaps of action around here, and it all takes place when im asleep :S

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 23:31:20

At 9/26/04 11:08 PM, FIGMENTUM wrote: Curiosity Quikfox. Often times I'll go to the Politics or Flash boards just to see what they're like. I've very rarely found anything I can add insight or help to so my visits there also become rare. Sometimes it's enough just to read through a topic for the sake of learning something.

Yeah, I guess thats some prettt good reasons. It was just something that I didn't think people would do. But, I've got it now.

Ever read the rules Quikfox? There's a line or two in there just for these situations.

Yeah, actually I am VERY good about the rules here, But when I said just make a post saying you agree with someone or disagree with somoene, I would expect the person to elaborate on it. Not just make a post "I agree with you." Tell them why or something. Thats what I ment when I said that.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 23:32:52

At 9/26/04 11:04 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: Umm, how about we talk about the meaning of life?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-26 23:33:03

At 9/26/04 11:31 PM, OsAmARaMa wrote: W00t! I just got my 1,000th BLAM! point AND joined the Elite Force Private in the same day!
Also got to watch 3 BLAM and 1 savior movie too.

I lost count of how many times I had seen those movies when I reached 100 total. I just gave up...too prolific. CONGRATS!!! =D

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 00:22:46

Well, I updated the Quick Draw! on time tonight! Also, I added an "Honorable Mention" spot for the last person to deposit for the night before. Tonight's "Honorable Mention" was bigwalt, who deposited 2 seconds before midnight. So whaddya think, should there be a cookie for Honorable Mention?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 00:59:55

At 9/26/04 10:31 PM, Crono- wrote:
At 9/26/04 09:55 PM, JohnSpartan wrote: Damn you people and your rank ups and whatnot...
i know :(

i wish we could still rank up.

You mean I can't RANK UP anymore?????

Darn

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 01:49:53

At 9/27/04 12:22 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: Well, I updated the Quick Draw! on time tonight! Also, I added an "Honorable Mention" spot for the last person to deposit for the night before. Tonight's "Honorable Mention" was bigwalt, who deposited 2 seconds before midnight. So whaddya think, should there be a cookie for Honorable Mention?

dude, honorable mention should TAKE OVER quick draw, because its more exiting!
the closer the person is to midnight, the more chance they have of missing out on the whole day! haha.
cookie for honorable mention.
also, could you please explain the '42' post?? i get dictionary.com, but not 42, haha.
---
i was saying about not getting any rank ups anywhere before??
seems i was wrong :D
1,409 in total (4.005 per day)
just got it 2 posts ago :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 01:53:08

At 9/27/04 01:49 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: cookie for honorable mention.

Alright, what kind of cookie?

also, could you please explain the '42' post?? i get dictionary.com, but not 42, haha.

Somebody's never read "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". A race of people had made a computer ot determine the meaning of life, and after a really, REALLY long time, its final answer was 42.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 04:36:43

At 9/27/04 01:53 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: Alright, what kind of cookie?

warm, soft, chocolate chip....
and it cant be small, either.

Somebody's never read "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". A race of people had made a computer ot determine the meaning of life, and after a really, REALLY long time, its final answer was 42.

muuahahahah. and no, i've never read that book, lol.
well, thx for another update, SK. lol, im really high up on the #perhour list!! like 30 or something i think i recall.
well, im #205 for BP atm, hoping to enter the 100's soon.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 09:23:56

At 9/26/04 11:49 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 9/26/04 11:32 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:
At 9/26/04 11:04 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: Umm, how about we talk about the meaning of life?
Post.

Well you're already sick, so I might not even have to do anything.
And BS, I meant a Dictionary.com link with the definition of life, so technically I don't have to kill you. But I will anyway, just because.

At 9/27/04 07:22 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 9/27/04 12:36 AM, OsAmARaMa wrote: Honorable mentions should get a Peep for their effort.
heh that looks like the blob guy from the Brackenwood series ^_^

It is the yellow blob guy, I even went to the site just to see if I was right.
"what is that yellow 'peep' thing in the Bitey movie?" -- After many suggestions for names on the Bitey Castle forum, I've decided I'll call him Jiblet, the Brackenwood Fatsack.
Fatsack, lol.

At 9/26/04 11:31 PM, OsAmARaMa wrote: W00t! I just got my 1,000th BLAM! point AND joined the Elite Force Private in the same day!
Also got to watch 3 BLAM and 1 savior movie too.

Damn you and your continious getting of last vote movies! I haven't gotten one in ages. :(
And congrats for 1k and Elite.

At 9/26/04 11:04 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: 12345.

Blam points, I'm not learning how to count to 5.
awww how cute he finally learned how to count to five ^_^

Yes, how cute. >:(
When I can count to 6, I'll know how many bullets I'll use to shoot you with.
Am I cute now? HUH?!! AM I?!!

And now I'm going to sleep, so good night to everyone (except BS).

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 10:32:12

First of all, congrats to everyone who has achieved a rank-up or level up or something.

Second, can anyone here use the BBS search function? I can't select 'author' or 'topic' anymore, and it only searches for author. And if you do search for topic by selecting it in the following screen, it says 'invalid search kind'. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 10:32:33

Hmm, all you people with your interesting things happening to you! About the most interesting thing happening to me today is that my phone line is going to be activated for Tesco broadband and then I can install all the equipment and stuff. And be fast.

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 10:36:50

At 9/27/04 01:53 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: Somebody's never read "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". A race of people had made a computer ot determine the meaning of life, and after a really, REALLY long time, its final answer was 42.

But what's the question? We will never know. The Earth will be destroyed by Vogons 5 minutes before we find out.

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-27 10:47:42

Damn it, i forget about NG for one day and i miss out on all this shit. Meh, i forgot to deposit yesterday and i wasnt really bothered because i was pissed as a fart in a hurricane :)

Congrats to all rank ups level ups etcetera. And Nemesis that VP is fucking amazing od bean.