00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RozenShadow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,798,483 Views | 88,019 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 07:49:47

I should get my level up on Sunday. Even if HT deposits. Only 16 away right now. Glad I finally have another day off from school on Monday. I should be leaving to walk to my school soon. And listen to the new CD I have. Didn't even make it to 50 points yeserday its been so long since I got less than 50 in awhile.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 07:57:02

At 9/3/04 07:49 AM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Level 13

Hehe early congrats, finally you'll be 13...
Would you be light. dark or neutral?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 08:40:57

At 9/3/04 07:31 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
. I see these new faces Carmelhadinosaur, j00bie, bonus, you, yet were all on the same level (roughly), meh maybe its just me.

Even if I have not been here as long as you have, I know what you mean.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 08:53:41

At 9/3/04 05:40 AM, FlGMENT wrote:
At 9/2/04 08:20 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: I can't watch the WTFNOOBTimeTrial, the movie never loads, is there anywhere else I can see it?
Same here Qwox (a la pox :P).

Hey! Qw+axyl, exyl, ixyl and uxyl just didn't work.

It must be an Aussie thing.

j00bie's topic had the link to Wade's topic..

Heh, I just racked up a bunch of whistle points because somebody kept on submitting the WTFNOOB: Time Trial 2 over and over again....
The flash that caused this thread a while ago...

That thread was made 3 months ago, so the movie never loading is now easy to figure out. Fortuantly, 2 movies from the collection were submitted on their own.
Here's Time Trial: Knox, and The Weebl.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 09:03:10

At 9/3/04 02:07 AM, Dire_Wolf9 wrote: Just set it to Eastern Standard Time(EST). That is what I have, it is really close to NG time, within a few seconds off!

When NG is at midnight, it reads 11:57 on my clock...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 09:17:37

BAH! Forgot to Multi-Post

At 9/3/04 05:40 AM, FlGMENT wrote: So you've actually got a functioning brain in there eh? Nice to see it on the right track.

functioning brain? I guess you can call it that...

It's my opinion. As hard as it might be to hear negative things about your work, this is NG and it's bound to happen. Especially when you submit things of such low quality to the Portal.

Newgrounds is very opinionated... Ive seen people rate that 'there she is...' flash a 0/10 because everyone thinks its 'gay'.

Test your Flash on your own computer by yourself all you like. When you start testing peoples patience, things can get nasty.

I was honestly surprised to see this pass judgment... I knew everything WORKED scripting wise... it's just that I wanted to see the score when submitted... which was in the 2.00's passing judgment =O.

At 9/3/04 07:28 AM, TypeNameHere wrote:
At 9/2/04 11:34 PM, j00bie wrote: I'd be level 13 for sure sure!
You repeat repeat often
Damn, Damn, Damn!

I just found this funny =D

At 9/3/04 07:31 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: I see these new faces Carmelhadinosaur, j00bie, bonus, you, yet were all on the same level (roughly), meh maybe its just me.

Im Recon_Rebel's alt account he keeps talking about =\

At 9/3/04 08:53 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Fortuantly, 2 movies from the collection were submitted on their own.
Here's Time Trial: Knox, and The Weebl.

Unfortunately, those are the worst ones (and CENSORED).
The Actual Time Trial didnt censor out the gays in the Knox trial, the Weebl one is just generally poor.
The 'jotandjab' (Retarded Animal Babies) one is OK.
But Bigbadron's illwillpress one is EASILY the FUNNIEST of them all!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 09:41:58

I was just surfing the net and I stumbled upon this unbelievable 9-11 flash movie.

It really shocked me, and although I have had my suspicions, I really never got to see all the evidence.

It is about the 9-11 Pentagon Attack. There hasn't been much talk about it, probably because most people don't consider the Pentagon to have "innocents" there, but let me tell you, this blew my mind.

As you have probably known already, I live in Washington DC and crazy enough, on 9-11, I actually drove down to the Pentagon to see that the "attack" had actually happened. Well, sure enough, the fucking thing was on fire, and I was nicely suggested by VA State Troopers to "keep moving." I had seen what I had wanted to see. But this video really shines the light on the matter, and raises the burning question, was it an attack, a hoax, or a set-up?

HERE IS THE MOVIE

I suggest that you watch the whole thing. It is indeed a work of art.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 10:21:43

At 9/3/04 02:42 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 9/3/04 02:21 AM, ShittyKitty wrote:
-O Oh man, that just gave me an idea for a program...:-D
Heh, you and your programs. They just get more and more creative! I like the fact that you know about 500 times more than I do. But I am jealous as hell.

I got my Associates degree in Computer Science like 2 weeks ago, and what did it teach me? How to program in C++. Thats it.

Quick question Joshua...what degree are you working towards? I am assuming you haven't got your degree yet by your age, but I could be wrong.

Okay, now you've got me worried. I'm working towards a BS in Computer Science. :-O Oh well, even if all this does is teach me C++, I can still use my Visual Basic :-D

At 9/3/04 06:42 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: ShittyKitty, i think a walkthrough of your site isnt a bad idea at all, and i hope you do this before you launch your new campaign on the NG clock timing you mentioned. Meh, i never seem to get enough B/P a day to raise anymore than 10 places a day at this rate, which kinda saddens me, but knowing im in the to 700 is good enough for me just now. Next step, getting within the 1k barrier on experience, then i shall be chuffed :)

Alright, I'll see what I can do this afternoon in terms of a walkthrough. I'll try making it in HTML and PDF (just because I can ;-) ).

At 9/3/04 06:49 AM, RedCircle wrote: I know how you feel SCD...1k in XP is so close I can taste it!

Bah. I'm still trying to break 2500. Almost there, though...

At 9/3/04 07:44 AM, RedCircle wrote: I really didn't start posting heavily until two months ago. I used to just stay in the portal until I started learning flash, and went to the forums for help. Then I came across the LVL and well, I just slowly started talking to people more and more...

Heh, that's the same way I started. Well, actually, although I've dabbled with Flash, I came to the Lounge when I got Elite Guard Corporal. Then I noticed D0GMA's Elite Guard RL, and the rest is history ;-)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 15:28:23

At 8/31/04 10:46 PM, TypeNameHere wrote:
Alright so it changed when is my last question about that topic :)

I can't recall exactly, but it was started in the middle-end of last year and took us 4-5 months to finish it.

Hmmm it does seem that back then they would have been getting mass points every day, Joe has said he used to get some of those 100+ averages on your lists :\

He got those by voting on UJ flash. He used to be significantly more active in doing so than now. The votes he cast on the under 200 had no affect on his BPs, save for the fact that he was on the computer and at NG for greater time frames than he had been prior, which just meant he was around for more voting while flash were UJ.

But i know i'll be catching up to him, sooner or later it'll be us competiting, he like the "new" MPA and IKRU before IKRU's school started :)

He's still in the 60s. It's expected that, being gone for 5 weeks, he will get passed and drop rankings. The question is simply how many people are likely to pass him in that time frame. I think 40 is overestimating the vote rates of the people in range to get past him.

Well i've never heard it explained before, thank you for doing it now ^_^, so that means that even if EVERY last thing that is grey is saved, it'll take until something new is uploaded for them to all be visible as passing judgement?

AFAIK yes. As I cautioned in that comment though, there may be a schedule for them to automatically be refreshed to the proper background colour, similar to the updating of the mouseovers and green/blue backgrounds. I've simply never happened to notice it occur during a lull long enough for it to have done so.

Explanation on how UJ column updates work :)
Alright so that means that there is a 5 no matter what update for UJ's column, and if there are a lot of submissions coming in, then every time something new comes in, everything is udpated, am i right to think that?

The Top 50 flash is something like every 3 hours ... I think. I tracked it once back when I was still trying to ensure Qi took as long as possible for people to vote it back off, but can't even remember what the time frame was, just that it seemed to be a set schedule of several hours. Updates on the mouseovers/green/blue I think are 5 minutes or when the 50 newest list changes. That's merely observational, rather than tracked, and not something I'm going to spend a lot of effort on until I finish up these other two projects. One will at least make doing it easier.

At 9/1/04 12:52 PM, Bila wrote:
That is cool, well for you anyway. If I wasn't near passing Crono-and TheJoe324 I might just give up right now.

Naw, don't pack it in ...

/me goes back to poking pins in the "Give up" and "Go on a binge" spots on the Bila and Recon dolls.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 15:34:11

At 9/1/04 04:50 PM, TypeNameHere wrote:
At 9/1/04 03:15 AM, D0GMA wrote: Joe was nibbling at the red font a few times, or what would have bene the red font if it was at the site at the time, but none of those points he gained were in relation to ramping up the minimum. All of them came from his being around so much that he voted on UJ flash more often than he had been.
So it would seem that he did what i do, which is find something to post, or in his case be on chat for a bit, and then check in the portal, vote and go back to whatever he was doing :)

None of the "under 200" had been intended to go back under judgement ... even when they did squib the coding where it actually happened. My joke at the time was that Wade said "do this," James did, and while Wade was busy going, "Holy SHIT!!!!", James' response consisted of a raised eyebrow and, "well, that wasn't quite what we wanted to do ... "
Heh so i guess some miscommunication occured then, understood :)

The under 200 list was installed as a "secret" as it was taking us (those who knew about the project) "too long" to finish it off. Straight up ... At only 500 (or whatever it was) per day, I earned some kind of bonus (like at least bothering to give me the fucking points I earned on those mass flag deletions Wade has done) and that's nothing compared to what people like Joe and Greg (they are just the ones over 1k/day of whom I'm actually aware) deserved. Odds on they got jack shit for 5 months of work done for the benefit OF NG ... at the end of it everyone, including the wastes of air that voted 1 time, got a generic "thanks" ... better than nothing but FAR, far less than what was deserved.
Oh d0gma you still are care about those flag deletion points, ugh i guess you have a right to be angr though :\, well it seems everyone had their hopes up for those points, and joe and greg seemed to just want to do whatever they could to help and did :)

So did I. I "only" did 500ish extra a day ... and you're mixing things up. Voting everything up to 200 minimum is an entirely separate situation from the mass deletions of flagged entries. The first time, ~March or so, Wade just said "fuck it" and deleted everything. This last time he said "fuck it" and mass deleted them again, but actually posted a News thread stating that we'd get the points before he deleted them.

Wow so this isn't the only time this has happened, what other rule got mass flags in result, because of course "Free Blam" was one that was now taken away :\

It was everything that was flagged, no specific rule violation. They backlogged so much from Wade doing nothing with/to them that he made some comment like, "in my experience everything that gets flagged deserves it, so they are all getting deleted," and deleted them all.

hmmm and after the free blam deletions i'd only get about 50, but of course you are right a point is a point, sort of a principle of the thing, just imagine joe, he'd probably move up ahead some one in points heh, same with gfox and ramagi as well it seems :)

Basically, the people who give a shit about NG are the ones who got screwed the most.

well i guess the reason they didn't want to give more points out is because they had already been distributed out, and it'd be unfair foe it to happen again since people would be able to ge points off something that MAY have been under judgement, but already had passed before hand, just seems a bit selfish in the end :(

The points had NOT been distributed. When a flash is UJ and gets flagged, it gets set aside. No one earns anything a blam or save off it until the flag is cleared, not even whistle points. Since none of us have access to any numbers behind the whistles, there's no telling if anyone even got WPs off the mass deletions. Based on the above issues, it's highly unlikely.

FAQ errors
So those problems have been there for how long then?

Since they posted the updated FAQ. Replies in the News thread announcing the update that state that the FAQ is wrong and needs to be fixed are from the same day.

Oh shit, if i ever see you in real life d0gma you are getting a big hug ^_^, sounds like you need it randomly sometimes :D

I just need people to stop pissing me off ... and stop getting hit with this fucking character limit.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 15:34:25

At 9/3/04 10:21 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: Okay, now you've got me worried. I'm working towards a BS in Computer Science. :-O Oh well, even if all this does is teach me C++, I can still use my Visual Basic :-D

Oh, brings back happy memories of when I took a third year computer science option back at uni (I did maths), and pwned my computer science-taking housemate in every possible way at it :-)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 15:38:55

At 9/1/04 10:25 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
At 8/31/04 07:41 PM, D0GMA wrote: That whole alt thing was beneath notice. Slamming Recon was obviously the primary goal...
So who was it? The guy was level 2 with around 20 posts to his credit at the time. It had to be the alternate account of someone familiar with the site. It doesn't make any sense for a newbie to attack a high level user without any past history.

I've no idea who it was, or what they thought they were accomplishing by anonymously attacking anyone, least of all an established user. Had everyone merely ignored him, which is all the effort he was worth, he'd have railed about for a bit trying to get anyone to respond, then disappeared with a whimper. Instead, people jumped into the fray to tell him off, knowing full well it was some useless moron hiding beind an alt, and he left with a feeling of accomplishment for starting a fight. Same as that mac dave whatever ... when you reply to them, even if it's just to tell them to go find a cliff to fall off, you are part of the problem.

By the way, how come you can't use certain words in a post but the same word is acceptable when used as a name?

Standard programs will let you to disallow keywords from use in forums, but I don't think anyone thought (until now) to adapt it to the usernames.

At 8/31/04 09:10 PM, D0GMA wrote: Heh, here's a neat trick ... combined Recon, TheJoe, Crono-, Bila, and Ryo have earned FIVE BPs more than I since the update ... average of just 1 each. Recon needs to go on more binges and Joe, Crono-, and Ryo need to stay disinterested ^^
So you're saying I make more points when I've been drinking? How is that possible?

Last update I earned 500 since the previous, while you five earned 657. What I was saying was that your pace had slowed so much due to your binge, that my BPs earned since the update at the time (~350 or so) were five less than the combined total BPs earned by all five of you (the five people immediately ahead of me). I had expected to find that it was more like 50 and was surprised that I was that close.

I was trying for red, but when I ended up with a second day earning only 60, I knew there was no way I could pull it off. I've slowed down a lot since then, basically resting up so I can make a go of it this coming week. Heck, I'm even stopping in a few minutes ... with 12 hours of voting to spare left in the week ... so I can finish on a 00.

At 9/1/04 12:58 AM, BackToNormal wrote: I just got up another rank in the b/p department yay! At 9/1/04 03:31 PM, RedCircle wrote:
Did you say you wanted a tall glass of Rank-Up?
At 9/2/04 07:53 PM, Sentinel_specter wrote: VP & Rank-up

Grats!!!

At 9/2/04 07:07 PM, j00bie wrote: Surely ~X~ continutes to review, knowing that he's number 1, that's probably his main 'inspiration' right now....

He wants his spot on the Pen10K back from me and is getting back on with review count.

At 9/2/04 07:42 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: I usually only find myself motivated to review the really bad movies. Unfortunately, these get quickly banned, so I get no increase in review count :-(

Ditto. I've actually written at least 600 reviews now ... not even a quarter have survived.

At 9/2/04 08:26 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 9/2/04 08:18 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:
(I'm #22 in b/p's per hour)

SK is running a BP ranking list in parallel with the EGRL. On his, he shows BPs/hour, since his updates are going to occur so frequently, versus mine which shows them per day. 6/hour is roughly what you need for the red font on EGRL, 4/hour is just shy of gold, 3/hour is just shy of green, and 2/hour is just shy of blue.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 15:48:23

At 9/3/04 06:42 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: ShittyKitty, i think a walkthrough of your site isnt a bad idea at all, and i hope you do this before you launch your new campaign on the NG clock timing you mentioned.

I just finished messing around with my website, and I've made the how-to on using the lists that you wanted. Enjoy!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:01:37

Cheers D0GMA for that explanation though SK did give quite a detailed description himself. I beleive i will never ever acheive blue let alone any of the other colours due to my new shift...w00t i got promoted today yahoooo. Now im gonna be minted, lol, yeah right.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:03:14

At 9/3/04 03:48 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:
I just finished messing around with my website, and I've made the how-to on using the lists that you wanted. Enjoy!

Wow, sorry i didnt see this, dunno why. But thanks and well done, it will be added to my faves aswell, as i no doubt will need it :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:06:31

At 9/3/04 02:18 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
and I regret it.
... or you can forget it ;-)

God bless Ron Popeil: Fix it ... and forget it.

At 9/3/04 09:41 AM, RedCircle wrote:
HERE IS THE MOVIE

Velly intelesting.

I suggest that you watch the whole thing. It is indeed a work of art.

Art? No. A very good mind with a sharp eye for detail. Gannet News Service ran a report a few days after the attacks, showing the pictures of all 19 terrorists aboard the four planes. My mom took one look at it and said, "someone missed their flight."

The question not addressed in that short, that most assuredly should have been, is if that 757 did not crash into the Pentagon, where is it?

There's been so little coverage of the Pentagon attack, especially comapred to the horrific images of the WTC, that it's almost completely slipped my mind. It's definitely something worth researching ... more thoroughly than that.

At 9/3/04 04:01 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: w00t i got promoted today yahoooo.

Grats!!

Now im gonna be minted, lol, yeah right.

I presume that there is a limit of 5 per order?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:10:51

At 9/3/04 03:38 PM, D0GMA wrote:
At 9/2/04 07:07 PM, j00bie wrote: Surely ~X~ continutes to review, knowing that he's number 1, that's probably his main 'inspiration' right now....
He wants his spot on the Pen10K back from me and is getting back on with review count.

It wont be long till hes double listed either, almost there with Blams as well...

On another note... I wont be Newgroundsing as much anymore...
Reason #1) School starts Monday
Reason #2) I just bought ESPN NHL 2K5
Reason #3) I just bought Unreal II

Oh well, NHL 2K5 Is hella fun!
I GOTTA get me Xbox Live, I only have 8 games with Online Enabled now =O

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:14:10

At 9/3/04 04:03 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 9/3/04 03:48 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:
Wow, sorry i didnt see this, dunno why. But thanks and well done, it will be added to my faves aswell, as i no doubt will need it :)

Hrm....you didn't see it because I just now finished making it; it wasn't posted on the website until half an hour ago ;-)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:14:10

At 9/3/04 04:06 PM, D0GMA wrote:
Grats!!

Thank you bud, im a happy chappy :)

????/ I do not understand this, please expplain.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:15:00

At 9/3/04 04:10 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 9/3/04 03:38 PM, D0GMA wrote:
It wont be long till hes double listed either, almost there with Blams as well...

Oh yeah...
Reason #4) I made the AAA hockey team... so that's about 3 practices a week and a game... weekend games and weekday practices...
So that'll be another HUGE time consumer... I can't believe I forgot that in my list.
So... yeah... gotta get back into shape and stuff... all of this sitting down and visiting Newgrounds has really gotten me outta shape... and I REALLY want to get into the OHL (Ontario Hockey League) when I turn 18...
Oh well... I'm still here for another couple days.... but then my visitation will drop to an all time low... though I will still be able to deposit everyday... I hope... =D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:15:42

At 9/3/04 04:10 PM, j00bie wrote: On another note... I wont be Newgroundsing as much anymore...

Oh well, NHL 2K5 Is hella fun!
I GOTTA get me Xbox Live, I only have 8 games with Online Enabled now =O

You haven't started school yet?!? Errr.... When I went to high school, our school year started mid-August and ended early June. Even college for me started August 30. I envy you......

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:25:19

Wow, I'm in the top 400 in bp's... or at least I'm exactly #400 in b/p's. Yay for me.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 16:47:23

At 9/3/04 04:15 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: You haven't started school yet?!? Errr.... When I went to high school, our school year started mid-August and ended early June. Even college for me started August 30. I envy you......

Yea, but it eats into our summer...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 17:18:27

At 9/3/04 05:04 PM, TypeNameHere wrote: and i top 100 exactly, sweet on that milestone :)

Wow, I'm only 300 ranks behind you, and we're both at a increment of 100 except I'm just at the 4th increment and you're the 1st... what a co-ink-ie-dink.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 17:30:59

At 9/3/04 05:04 PM, NoOneUsesTheInternet wrote: AAA = what now?

AAA hockey... travel... 'elite'.
I R TEH BEST 16-18 YEAR OLD GOALIE IN MY CANADIAN CITY =O

Pitiful and you have a hockey game on the list as well, don't you think that'd made you REMEMBER ;P

I only got the call today saying I made the cut =O

So... yeah... gotta get back into shape and stuff... all of this sitting down and visiting Newgrounds has really gotten me outta shape... and I REALLY want to get into the OHL (Ontario Hockey League) when I turn 19...
Remember if you ever need a deposit guy ;D

Maybe... I just don't want to change my password =O

Just started for you damn mid terms are next week for me :\

hahahahahaha! Fewl...

Internet and gaming go hand in hand heh, i am always the same way if i get a new game then i HAVE to play it, and i will take time away from everything else.

They arent Internet Games... Im Xboxing... hence, why I said I wish I had XBox live =D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 18:11:59

At 9/3/04 04:10 PM, j00bie wrote:

No matter how many times I read that, my brain keeps trying to tell me that word is Newgrundling ...

At 9/3/04 04:14 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
????/ I do not understand this, please expplain.

You mentioned something about being minted. I'm up late at night a lot and I keep a TV on in the next room while I'm on the computers. I constantly hear the crap ads from the "collector's mint" in DC , telling you about this insanely valuable coin ... and that you can get one from them for $20. They always neglect certain important tidbits of information like ... the reason it's so valuable is because there's 2 left on the planet and they are just selling you a coin that looks like it. One of the parting comments to make you think you are getting in on some deal is that they limit you to 5 coins per order. My personal favorite is still the ones that mentioned that the coins they were trying to fob off on you were legal tender ... and if you read the fine print on the TV, it's minted in some tiny island country like Belize, and it's only legal tender there ... plus at the exchange rate when I looked that one up, the "$1 commemorative coin" they were selling for $20 (plus $5 S&H of course) was worth about $.10 US.

At 9/3/04 04:25 PM, The_Mindless wrote: Wow, I'm in the top 400 in bp's... or at least I'm exactly #400 in b/p's. Yay for me.
At 9/3/04 05:04 PM, NoOneUsesTheInternet wrote: and i top 100 exactly, sweet on that milestone :)

Until the recalc, when you both jump up some more =)

At 9/3/04 04:56 PM, NoOneUsesTheInternet wrote:
I know and understood all three occasions

It sounded like you had them muddled. We're supposed to get blams off deleted flags anyway, so "March madness" was a whiff on their part.

Since they posted the updated FAQ. Replies in the News thread announcing the update that state that the FAQ is wrong and needs to be fixed are from the same day.
Wait so they made a thread about it being updated, mistakes were found, but they were never fixed?

Here. I'm the last post on the first page. At the time I had just over 24kBPs. If the FAQ were correct, I'd have dropped from Lieutenant General to Major General.

At 9/3/04 05:30 PM, j00bie wrote: I R TEH BEST 16-18 YEAR OLD GOALIE IN MY CANADIAN CITY =O

You forget what year you were born? Stop using the mask to stop the puck ... you'll save brain cells that way.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 18:16:30

At 9/3/04 06:11 PM, D0GMA wrote: You mentioned something about being minted. I'm up late at night a lot and I keep a TV on in the next room while I'm on the computers. I constantly hear the crap ads from the "collector's mint" in DC , telling you about this insanely valuable coin ... etc, etc, etc...

And this, children, is why you shouldn't stay up past your bedtimes ;-)

At 9/3/04 05:30 PM, j00bie wrote: I R TEH BEST 16-18 YEAR OLD GOALIE IN MY CANADIAN CITY =O
You forget what year you were born? Stop using the mask to stop the puck ... you'll save brain cells that way.

LOL ST00P1D J00B13 D0N'T KN0W H1S 463.....

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 18:26:11

At 9/3/04 06:11 PM, D0GMA wrote: You forget what year you were born? Stop using the mask to stop the puck ... you'll save brain cells that way.

hah! Im sure you knew what I meant by my post...
youre just being a silly mama dog =D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 18:29:28

At 9/3/04 06:26 PM, j00bie wrote:
hah! Im sure you knew what I meant by my post...
youre just being a silly mama dog =D

I have to say, j00bsta, that I was confused as well - but I am very very tired. It's reading all of the long ass posts that keep turning up >:(

ps 1111 posts just gone - pretty screenie

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-03 18:35:43

At 9/3/04 06:29 PM, --delteated-- wrote: I have to say, j00bsta, that I was confused as well - but I am very very tired. It's reading all of the long ass posts that keep turning up >:(

ps 1111 posts just gone - pretty screenie

Tip for big posts. Don't read them there mostly useless any way. =P