00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chyni just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need a favor...

809 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need a favor... 2005-08-21 01:07:32

Can someone convert a wav file to an MP3 file for me? I had sound forge before but I tried installing a newer version and now my CD wont work. Can someone do that for me? Just one sound. I have it. If you want to help email me or something and I'll send you the sound effect.

Response to I need a favor... 2005-08-21 03:00:19

At 8/21/05 01:07 AM, dareel1lilthug wrote: Can someone convert a wav file to an MP3 file for me?

Send it to me weeksy@oink.co.uk and i'll sort it for ya.

Response to I need a favor... 2005-08-21 03:07:43

Also, if u want to be able to do it yourself then I would recommend downloading i-tunes as you can convert lots of different file types using it.

iTunes Download

If u do download iTunes, drag your song file into it and highlight it. Then go to
Edit/Preferences/Importing...change the setup in there, convert from a wav to mp3, 128kbps ought to be fine. Then go back to your highlighted trk, right click on it and then go to the option.....Convert selection to mp3. It'll take a short while..........
job done:)

Response to I need a favor... 2005-08-21 06:46:07

Monkeybullman saves the day yet again. Monkeybullman to the rescue. Monkeybullman, and just in the nick of time! Monkeybullman with the save! Monkeybullman delivers us from evil!

Monkeybullman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have your own TV show, where people are fed to lions and then pigeons fly out of concrete walls, followed not too closely by old women floating on sideways pendulums. That would make for an interesting half hour. Also, why haven't you titled one of your songs "Sideways Pendulum" yet? Why haven't I? And why am I still awake?

Response to I need a favor... 2005-08-21 07:31:07

Keep Taking the Pills, everything will be ok:)

Response to I need a favor... 2005-08-21 08:42:23

Why didnt I think of that...?

Wakka wakka