00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Demons202 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lost a Review

828 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lost a Review 2005-08-19 20:47:40

Heya, i dunno if anyone else has had this problem and I don't know exactly when this happened, but I have lost some audio reviews, I can definatly say it happened to my tune WAIG FW which had 5 and now only has 4, but i cant say for definate on the other tunes if they lost reviews or not.

Is this because some ones account got deleted and along with them, their reviews did or what?

Anyone else had the problem?

Nexus: 1. a means of connection; tie; link.

Nexus: 2. a connected series or group.

Nexus: 3. the core or center, as of a matter or situation.

BBS Signature

Response to Lost a Review 2005-08-20 03:09:45

I just discovered I´ve lost a couple of reviews too, it´s probably due to the banning-session Wade had a couple of days ago. I assume that if u get ur account deleted, even reviews dissapear... It could of course be because someone had their account deleted by their own will, but whatever.

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to Lost a Review 2005-08-20 03:16:01

Sorry for 2X posting, but I think it´s Sonic_eclipse (or soniceclipse) a.k.a. Extracy that has had his account deleted.
Too bad, he made some good shit...
RIP, Extracy and good luck on Garageband or wherever u went dude. :)

/Rucklo

Wakka wakka

Response to Lost a Review 2005-08-20 06:53:41

Yea, it was SonicEclipse, I don't think he got it deleted by accident, he asked to have it deleted a long time ago because he wanted to get a fresh start, kinda like what Kingbastard did. However, I haven't spoken to him in forever so I don't know at all if he decided to leave for good or not.

Response to Lost a Review 2005-08-20 10:42:27

you can also get you review deleted if yourreview was threathening or not very nice...