00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Naruto Club

487,030 Views | 9,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-07 21:10:22

(sorry for posting again but i just got the naruto clash of ninja for gamecube)
its rad even though you hear thouse gay ass voices and the constant Beleve it!
its preety cool thers gunna be more verry soon

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-07 21:30:18

At 3/7/06 09:10 PM, ZerosXL wrote: (sorry for posting again but i just got the naruto clash of ninja for gamecube)
its rad even though you hear thouse gay ass voices and the constant Beleve it!
its preety cool thers gunna be more verry soon

(Really I am going to get mine tonight or tomorrow.)

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-07 22:47:59

Yes I got it to but I haven’t gotten to play it because for the past 2 weeks I didn’t have any homework but today I have a lot of home work this sucks but I am a bout done I well see but I bet I will be assume

This rp isn’t going so well maybe we sold make an announcement that we are starting it up again I am still working on the details on the 5 grate elements jutsu

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-08 09:04:52

Narubii gazes around at the thousands of nin all around the now shielded battle area. Rendan stands in his level one Omni Form. Xeros is binded to the ground with some sort of chakra binding spell. And dusk is standing near him with Haku and Raiga.

"Hmph. So Rendan, how long would you like this battle to last---I could hold back if you wanted it to last longer. But if you want to see no holds barred---"

Narubii powers up, releasing one more tail--bringing him to four. (However he does not look like he did in the manga, a huge black mass. Its more humanoid like, and he can actually perform seals.)

"Thats just a taste Rendan."

First in Command and general overseer at the NG Naruto Club. (Hokage)

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-08 16:02:57

Haku raised, backing a little away from raiga, who was somewhat groggy at the moment.

"Dusk, There is a reason why you're not attacking Rendan."
Dusk has been waiting to answer this question for a long time. "yeah, so what?" But dusk had to seem cool answering..."You like him, don't you?" there was a long pause between Haku and Dusk, what seemed like minutes was only mere seconds in fighting between Naruto and Rendan. "Rendan is still my friend..." Dusk was ashamed, it really wasn't Rendan's fault leaving Dusk. Dusk slowly began to reach a cranberry-tint in his cheeks, dusk was blushing which is hard to believe considering his caramel skin-tone. Haku began to caress her hair, and blushed. Being ashamed to make Dusk blush, to hide the feeling, Haku turned to the side.

((look close, you might see something...))

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-08 16:05:46

I think it's funny that someone here is called 'Combo'.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-08 17:28:03

(sorry for beeing not able to post for a while)

Raiga stood up still seeing dizzy "Woo am i dead?" while shaking his head and feeling the tremendous chakra, "geez still in combat, oh well. then i dont think this drunk like feeling will get away" he explains that the side affect of his eyes is that they rest after the jutsu making him getting a verry blurry view.
"Then if i cant see noone can. Ninpou: Kirigakure no Jutsu (hidden mist jutsu)!" And then a big thick fog spread over the battlefield.
"you know this battlefield now is one big timebomb, mist = water = a fine addiction to electricity." (think what happens if you throw a toaster wich is connected in a full bathtub.)
Mist this thick will gladly help shocking the entire battle field. including myself.... damnit

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-08 22:17:09

"Oh my god!"
"Naruto when did you get so strong!!??"
*zeros looks down*
"fuck....im still trapped"

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 06:19:59

1 of the kage **the 5 great element jutsu is over half way finished** (but this it taking a large amount of our chakra I wonder how there doing) it is his thoughts

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 07:56:07

Sure was surprised to see this club.

How do I go about joining?

If words were wisdom, I'd be talking even more.

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 08:28:44

"Fine then, Lets go."

Naruto does the chakra bubble attack he used in the last chapter, and explodes 20 of them in the vicinity of rendan. The explosions slowly move the mist away, showing an unfazed rendan.

"Narut--Narubii, if thats all you've got...Then youre not even worth my time."

(and person that wants to join---just pick a character that hasnt been picked yet, i think what has been picked so far is naruto, kakashi, sasuke, shino, raiga, chouji, haku, kiba, Neji, and Shikamaru are taken pick someone else.)

First in Command and general overseer at the NG Naruto Club. (Hokage)

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 09:43:55

I pick a character and then what? Is this club just a big RPG?

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 10:31:06

At 3/9/06 09:43 AM, JackOfShadows wrote: Is this club just a big RPG?

Everyone is just rping here, I think it's lame. (I mean, if you do it do it good) I just talk about Naruto here.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 11:06:26

At 3/8/06 04:02 PM, Sir_Dusk wrote:

:Dusk slowly began to reach a cranberry-tint in his cheeks, dusk was blushing which
:is hard to believe considering his caramel skin-tone. Haku began to caress her hair,
:and blushed. Being ashamed to make Dusk blush, to hide the feeling, Haku turned to
:the side.

((Isn't Haku a Guy?))

This is a Prime piece of real estate below.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 11:15:03

At 3/9/06 11:06 AM, Sweeper128 wrote: ((Isn't Haku a Guy?))

Yeah, he is. But he likes to cross-dress.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 11:50:24

ok, im really sorry about my noob-ness, but i havent seen many episodes of naruto, and im not allowed to download them on my comp, is there any way of seeing them without downloading?

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 12:40:52

At 3/9/06 11:50 AM, Dayl wrote: ok, im really sorry about my noob-ness, but i havent seen many episodes of naruto, and im not allowed to download them on my comp, is there any way of seeing them without downloading?

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/

And Transmute, although he crossdresses, Haku is a guy and shouldn't be interested in Dusk, as Boy with Boy doesn't work.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 13:26:30

At 3/9/06 12:40 PM, Sweeper128 wrote: And Transmute, although he crossdresses, Haku is a guy and shouldn't be interested in Dusk, as Boy with Boy doesn't work.

Homophobe.

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 14:09:15

Seeing the way Haku talked about Zabuza's "perfect body" and that he nearly cheezed his pants just looking at him I'd say there is a high probability Haku is gay. Hmm, a gay ninja. That's new.

Well then, I will just disscus Naruto here, since I really hate crappy forum RPGs. So, um, has anyone but me watched all the episodes up to 175? What about the movies?

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 15:49:32

srry i have been away for awile because my comp was FUCKED UP!!!
I hope i didn't get kicked out yet. I will post more ok?

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 16:39:31

At 3/9/06 11:06 AM, Sweeper128 wrote: ((Isn't Haku a Guy?))

((...you might find out, but im too tired to indulge today))

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 16:43:22

At 3/9/06 03:49 PM, DarkRyudo wrote: srry i have been away for awile because my comp was FUCKED UP!!!
I hope i didn't get kicked out yet. I will post more ok?

((we are rp'in at the moment
sorry for the 2x post, but i just had to say, guys can blush also if thats what you were getting across to sweeper))

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 16:56:16

The mist began to fade slowly "CURSE IT! already at my limit. then there is no point" he drops down and sits at the tree and looking (still blurry at the 2 people in front of him) "i dont know who you are but im going to sit and wait here im at my limit, everything i do from now on will just hurt myself. i cant see hardly walk and cant use chakra, maybe i can serve as human shield? just jokin ill just rest here "

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 17:00:02

(OOC: raiga doesnt care about the battle because naruto saved his life now so its even between him and naruto.)

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 18:17:29

At 3/9/06 04:39 PM, Sir_Dusk wrote:
((...you might find out, but im too tired to indulge today))

What are you getting at? You act as if you are the sole holder of some dark secret.

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 18:30:59

Why is everybody so obsessed with anime. all they do is talk without moving anything but their mouthes. LOL!

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 19:34:09

At 3/9/06 06:30 PM, Blackdeath1313 wrote: Why is everybody so obsessed with anime. all they do is talk without moving anything but their mouthes. LOL!

((...everybody does that. Tell me one cartoon that has a budget an enough time to make the person breate every second...times up thought so, so shut the fuck up while you licking nuts, Bitch ass...

ughh, i am soooo cranky today. Umm im not a holder of dark secrets but haku is not gay. i said she because i meant to say she. I still dont feel like induldging and rather expect to get banned for a few days in a few moments))

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-09 19:50:41

At 3/9/06 12:40 PM, Sweeper128 wrote:

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/

0_0*gasp* thank you so much! i didnt think i was going to have any luck! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! i probably have time to watch the first 8 episodes tonight, thank god i dont have school tomorrow! thank you again!

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-10 06:34:03

One of the kage starts to wobble and takes a food rason pill to help with chakra
“The Kazekage is so young but how can he still have chakra one of the other kage already is running low” whispering
Black=kage
Red=renden
Yellow=Raiga
Gray=dusk
Light Blue=huku
Orange=narubiiy
So this is abut the location of all the charters right
We are officially in the calm be for the storm

Naruto Club

Response to Naruto Club 2006-03-10 12:14:50

At 3/9/06 04:43 PM, Sir_Dusk wrote:
sorry for the 2x post, but i just had to say, guys can blush also if thats what you were getting across to sweeper))

I know guys can blush cause I have. BUT I was meaning that Haku was a guy and he 'likes' (was it Dusk?). Maybe he might be gay but he could have said Zabuza had a beautiful body because he admires him. Can we please end this topic!!!

BBS Signature