00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alright I have a question here

693 Views | 16 Replies

Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:41:52

There's been some retard from this site that's giving the jkc forum hell (and representing you people quite terribly, considering that people are thinking you're all like him), and I'm wondering what happened here to start this anyway. I want to hear from the newgrounds people what they think and all. (No, I haven't come to spam, so don't start flaming me just because I'm from JKC.)

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:43:31

Some users from your forum started spamming links here to the thread on your site that dissed NG. You can thank the users of your forum for it, basically. The mods of this forum discouraged it as much as possible.

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:45:05

Yeah basically that's how I feel. As said some idiot there from NG is acting like an idiot, supposively pawning, which will only continue the fighting here.
...great.

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:46:19

lol. Alright then...cool.

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:47:52

Unfortunatly there are morons out there.
I have always discouraged people from doing stuff like that.

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:48:36

really then he's an idiot even if he's doing something that he thinks might make NGers happy,which is not true spammers are idiots, and yeah, BTW why does your forum hate Newgrounds so much not like your site is any better just asking

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:48:48

I've seen their posts, and I have no way to determine who they are on here. Otherwise, they would have gotten a nice vacation from this forum as well. I don't tolerate forum wars. They're incomprehensibly lame.

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:49:04

At 8/11/05 10:47 PM, ramagi wrote: Unfortunatly there are morons out there.
I have always discouraged people from doing stuff like that.

Sometimes it seems like there should be an age limit on the internet...or a maturity limit.

"Must act at least 14 to join"

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:57:08

indoobitily.....

yer not making sense cuz i just pwned joo a$$!

wahhh!

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 22:58:41

At 8/11/05 10:49 PM, SonomaTheJKCUser wrote: "Must act at least 14 to join"

The person who invents that filter will be rich beyond thier dreams.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 23:03:55

At 8/11/05 10:57 PM, Marine237 wrote: indoobitily.....

yer not making sense cuz i just pwned joo a$$!

wahhh!

Indubitably*

you're*

because*

your*

ass*

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 23:04:11

wow this is almost exactly how the war in iraq got started

the "GBB" (or Geroge Bush Bulletin)

was flamed by Saddam saying that he could pwn George W in an online game and actually making the text of the link look like a game site but actually being Goatse!

and George spammed his country with bombs...

and so the flame war began and idiocy took over the world and cockroaches evolved into a highly advanced species and took over the world

"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here."

-Cheshire Cat

BBS Signature

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 23:07:04

I found out once someone was spamming another forum and who they were here, once, THis was another case like this, I let the admins know they won't be particapating here for some time.

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 23:18:16

At 8/11/05 11:07 PM, ramagi wrote: I found out once someone was spamming another forum and who they were here, once, THis was another case like this, I let the admins know they won't be particapating here for some time.

You go girl!

I'll leave now.

Response to Alright I have a question here 2005-08-11 23:19:01

well i got a respone, from the dude on aim, he said: To be quite honest most don't really care. To me, NG is just another forum people like, but some people think it's where "gay losers who have no life go" or some crap like that.

and that was cool of him, becuase hating on some site for no reason is idiotic, so hes not one of the idiots praticapating with spamming NGs and im not gonna spam his forum becuase this guy is cool, and Spamming is idiotic so yeah