00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AkiniM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The 6 Deadly Words

1,948 Views | 36 Replies

The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 21:50:05

I just want to be friends.
Who has gotten this before, I got them today from a girl who I've had a crush on for a year, and I thought we were going to go out gave it to me. I got mad and she signed off of aim after some argument, so I blocked her. Who else has gotten them?
What should I do? Don't e-mail me on this subject.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 21:54:47

It happens. Take it with a grain of salt and learn from it.

Some use it as a scapegoat and some are generally being honest. Sounds weird, but you kinda in way can't help who you are and are not attracted too.

Whatever her reason for saying it, you'll have to come to that conclusion on your own.

Just dont' dwell on it though. Not good for your self-esteem cause then you'll start to doubt yourself and try and see what is wrong with you.

Nothing...that I know of...you just win some and you just lose some.

Better luck next time though. ;)

I'm not conceited...I'm convinced.

Also, I like to use ellipses.......a lot...

Xbox Live: GreenLanternDSC

BBS Signature

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 21:56:31

Get over it. She had a crush on you for a year, you didn't do anything about it, it wears off eventually. She probably dosen't like you cuz you didn't do anything about it. The moment you found out she had a crush on you, if you liked her, then you shoulda asked her out. If you didn't, then you shoulda told her nicely that you didn't want to go out with her. Trust me, I had the same situation as you did, and did exactly what you did, I don't regret it that much, because there are plenty of fish out in the sea.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 21:57:45

I NEVER got that. All girls that I ever hung out with always wanted my dick and I ain't complainin.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 21:58:29

Thanks guys. I'm trying to get over, I know I could be in a worse situation.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 21:58:56

At 8/11/05 09:56 PM, Single_Action_Sumner wrote: Get over it. She had a crush on you for a year, you didn't do anything about it, it wears off eventually. She probably dosen't like you cuz you didn't do anything about it. The moment you found out she had a crush on you, if you liked her, then you shoulda asked her out.

You should have read the topic.

BBS Signature

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:02:40

At 8/11/05 09:54 PM, GreenLanturn wrote: It happens. Take it with a grain of salt and learn from it.

good advice
Sounds weird, but you kinda in way can't help who you are and are not attracted too.
you really can choose who you fancy and who you don't, just emphasies all there good points and downplay all there bad points. it may need other factors but i did it once before, and it turned out for the worst as i got the the 6 deadly words from her :( it was a big bummer because i forced myself to like her aswell.

Just dont' dwell on it though. Not good for your self-esteem cause then you'll start to doubt yourself and try and see what is wrong with you.

also good advice

Better luck next time though. ;)

aye, same here, good luck for the next :)

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:02:58

At 8/11/05 09:58 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: Thanks guys. I'm trying to get over, I know I could be in a worse situation.

You could be in prison getting assraped by 6 black dudes at once. Pussy is everywhere dude. Just go outside and it's out there walkin around. Just go up to it and convince it to let you put your penis in it. It's not that difficult. Seriously.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:03:07

At 8/11/05 09:58 PM, GreenLanturn wrote:
At 8/11/05 09:56 PM, Single_Action_Sumner wrote: Get over it. She had a crush on you for a year, you didn't do anything about it, it wears off eventually. She probably dosen't like you cuz you didn't do anything about it. The moment you found out she had a crush on you, if you liked her, then you shoulda asked her out.
You should have read the topic.

i did read the topic. Unless my eyes are lying to me, it says he got the words " Let's be friends" from a girl he KNEW had a crush on him for a year, yet never bothered to go out with her until just today. He then got in an arguement and blocked her from AIM, and asked what should he do about the situation. I just offered some advice. Alex, please tell me I'm not insane.

BTW I like how you are handling the situation. Anything is better than slitting your wrists and turning emo over it.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:03:13

At 8/11/05 09:50 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: I just want to be friends.
Who has gotten this before, I got them today from a girl who I've had a crush on for a year, and I thought we were going to go out gave it to me. I got mad and she signed off of aim after some argument, so I blocked her. Who else has gotten them?
At 8/11/05 09:50 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: want to be friends.

You're an idiot for being too naive to understand the meaning of it.

At 8/11/05 09:50 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: so I blocked her.

You're living on Ground Zero

At 8/11/05 09:50 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: What should I do?

Make up for your stupidity; put it this way.. YOU LOST HER TRUST.
Or if she is easy-going, you could make up for her trust instead of making up for your actual stupdity.. It's called a mans moral significance.

I've burnt food somewhat. What? I'm a good cook

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:06:23

Oh my.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:06:52

At 8/11/05 09:57 PM, ThePerfectChristian wrote: I NEVER got that. All girls that I ever hung out with always wanted my dick and I ain't complainin.

Tell me the Seven deadly Christian sins again?

At 8/11/05 09:57 PM, ThePerfectChristian wrote: ummm

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:07:50

There are several hundred things I'd rather do than go emo...I have been listening to NIN, but whatever.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:09:39

Wow, you guys suck!

My Lol for the day:

BBS Signature

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:09:47

"I just want to be friends" is the easiest way for a girl to let you know theyre not interested in you while keeping feeling damage to a minimal. What do you want her to say? "I dont want to go out with you, but hey can I get your friends #?" I wouldnt have over-reacted like that. If she doesnt wanna date ya she doesnt wanna date ya, why lose her friendship too

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:10:38

At 8/11/05 10:03 PM, Single_Action_Sumner wrote: Alex, please tell me I'm not insane.

Good news, I don't think you're insane, but your comprehension skills need a little retouching when it comes to reading. Just a thought.

"I got them today from a girl who I've had a crush on for a year"

As far as what he typed and not what happened, he never made mention of her liking him prior to saying this or that he didn't make a move or tell her.

BBS Signature

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:11:11

At 8/11/05 10:09 PM, animalsTASTEgood wrote:

I wouldnt have over-reacted like that. If she doesnt wanna date ya she doesnt wanna date ya, why lose her friendship too

Yeah, but I have friends, I dont need more friends, I need a girlfriend.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:11:19

I've gotten that b4 :P
... & ya know what ... months later ... I see her with her BF
I watch how she treats him ... >>> like SHYTE!!!
LOL hahahahaha ... then I think ... better him than me :P
meaning girls that say that can turn out to be real bitches :P

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:15:43

You feel stupider when they use it to break up with you. Seriously, you can be an arrogant, ignorant moron who acts like she doesn't exist, you can call her nasty names and give her the cold shoulder and tell her she's irritating, and she'll still say, "let's just be friends."

Yeah. You'll get over it, although rejection is humiliating. Either that, or become asexual. Both are fine choices. Plenty more fish in the sea and all that.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:19:59

Wow....I'm losing it. Um...sorry Alex....and world.......I'm going to bed now.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:22:21

At 8/11/05 10:06 PM, Wessel wrote: Tell me the Seven deadly Christian sins again?

Tell me why you're a moron.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:22:51

At 8/11/05 09:58 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: Thanks guys. I'm trying to get over, I know I could be in a worse situation.

It could have been worse you could of decided to turn into one of those attention seeking emo's oh how i hate them.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:24:36

At 8/11/05 09:54 PM, GreenLanturn wrote: Stuff.

He's right. Listen to The GreenLanturn.

/b/

BBS Signature

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:27:19

meh. means she'll open her legs for another person. that's all

BBS Signature

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:32:33

At 8/11/05 09:50 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: I just want to be friends.

Um for one. That sounds like something a 10 year old would do. And uh for 2, ... yeh..

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:34:29

All this girlfreind talk has me wondering if i'll ever have a girlfriend

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:41:12

I've never been told those words. I have however said that to a few chicks.

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:45:07

you could get depressed, order some shotguns online, get an equally depressed best friend (works best if he is picked on a lot), blow away half your schoolmates, kill your friend, kill yourself

if you survive remember to blame all on violent videogames all of your horrific crimes will be overlooked on the news by shots of GTA: SA, Manhunt, Doom, etc.

and the Moms Against <insert here> will always bitch and moan and draw the media away from you and make it look like it isnt your fault

or is that too columbinish for you?

"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here."

-Cheshire Cat

BBS Signature

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:51:53

At 8/11/05 10:48 PM, TheBlindNinja wrote: DarkStrategy, Shut up you Idiot.

now i am depressed over your racist remark against the dark spectrum of the human species which i might be apart of!

and so the chain reaction begins...

"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here."

-Cheshire Cat

BBS Signature

Response to The 6 Deadly Words 2005-08-11 22:55:59

At 8/11/05 10:22 PM, ThePerfectChristian wrote:
At 8/11/05 10:06 PM, Wessel wrote: Tell me the Seven deadly Christian sins again?
Tell me why you're a moron.

From what I'v heard, a moron is a moderately or mildly retarded person-- used esp formerly. See also IDIOT.