00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DunciFlipz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Columbine shoot em up game

2,577 Views | 36 Replies

Response to Columbine shoot em up game 2005-08-11 23:44:35

At 8/11/05 11:41 PM, Velcro wrote: Why the fuck are people supporting this? Why are you offering this retard audio clips and encouraging this kinda thing? This is horrible. Do you know how much bad press a game like this could bring to NG? Do you realize how sick this fucking idea is? What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

I recorded that audio in hopes that one day it would be used creatively. Columbine was the backlash of the saved by the bell mentality.

Response to Columbine shoot em up game 2005-08-11 23:44:55

That is terroristic, that is not funny to make a game about something terrible that happened.

Response to Columbine shoot em up game 2005-08-11 23:47:14

At 8/11/05 11:44 PM, JeremyLokken wrote:
At 8/11/05 11:41 PM, Velcro wrote: Why the fuck are people supporting this? Why are you offering this retard audio clips and encouraging this kinda thing? This is horrible. Do you know how much bad press a game like this could bring to NG? Do you realize how sick this fucking idea is? What the fuck is wrong with all of you?
I recorded that audio in hopes that one day it would be used creatively. Columbine was the backlash of the saved by the bell mentality.

Yeah I want to try and argue what you just said, but (at the risk of looking stupid) I am not sure what you meant. Could you elaborate?

Response to Columbine shoot em up game 2005-08-11 23:49:48

so instead of waiting for it to be submitted like any other submission you decide to post a topic about it knowing that it would cause controversy

Response to Columbine shoot em up game 2005-08-11 23:50:32

This movie is going to get blammed as soon as it comes up.

Response to Columbine shoot em up game 2005-08-12 00:06:24

TV reflects reality and reality reflects TV. Producers create the show, getting ideas from the culture, they broadcast the show. The audience takes in that information and either chooses to use it, doesn't use it, or uses it without knowing.

I blame Lisa Turtle.

Columbine shoot em up game

Response to Columbine shoot em up game 2005-08-12 00:17:42

At 8/12/05 12:06 AM, JeremyLokken wrote: TV reflects reality and reality reflects TV. Producers create the show, getting ideas from the culture, they broadcast the show. The audience takes in that information and either chooses to use it, doesn't use it, or uses it without knowing.

I blame Lisa Turtle.

I understood all that it's just I never watched Saved by the Bell so I did not know you were making that analogy.