00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

dude i think i'm semi-psychic

2,380 Views | 32 Replies

dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:10:12

spam all you want i swear i can feel other peoples pain. When my friend broke his leg i visited him in the hospital and my leg hurt so bad that i literally collapsed in pain, it was like somebody stuck a sword through my leg! Also when my sister had her apendix removed when i visited her i could barely stand up or even sit up, when people get headaches i get them too, and if somebody hits themself on something i feel some numbness in the same area they hit themself, its fucking weird and is often annoying when people get headaches, i hate going in hospitals because i just end up hurting all over, does anybody else think i'm slightly psychic? And please don't post things like 'u fucking liar' or 'this is a joke topic' cos i'm serious, i feel anothers pain, and don't post 'i hurt here do you?' cos like i can see you man, its when i look at the person in pain that i hurt.

Gamertag: Medieval Turkey.

I also make signatures - PM what you want, and I'll make it.

BBS Signature

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:12:04

Stop pretending to be someone you're not.

This is obviously bullshit.

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:12:32

Some people are empathetic... But you're probably just pathetic.

It's nothing special... It's like when mean have "sympathy pains" for their pregnant wife, it's just that YOU have taken too the extreme and anyone with so much as a sliversiddenly you have to feel that pain because it's imprinted itself upon your mind.

mk

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:13:31

Lol you emo fag, you're jsut wrong in the head and make yourself belive your having these pains other are. :P

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:13:38

Has nothing to do with bieng physcic. Physicotic maybe

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:14:17

At 8/11/05 08:12 PM, blackbetty86 wrote: Stop pretending to be someone you're not.

i told you i was being serious, don't spam my topic with stuff i have specifically asked you not to post, maybe your right about sympathy pain anyway, or maybe your not, either way do u feel peoples headaches???

BBS Signature

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:14:21

Jeez...Okay, I just cut myself on my f***ing retarded cd case! Can you feel it?

Even if it's true, no one will believe you until their is proof...Or we can see you in real life.
I can't even see it as being a good thing... lol

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:16:10

At 8/11/05 08:14 PM, theY4Kman wrote: Jeez...Okay, I just cut myself on my f***ing retarded cd case! Can you feel it?

Even if it's true, no one will believe you until their is proof...Or we can see you in real life.
I can't even see it as being a good thing... lol

i told you aganst that, read the whole post before you post, i'm trying to be nice, i could call everybody a selfish fag but i won't, so u don't cos it isn't big funny or cool don't spam this topic please, keep ur opinions serious

BBS Signature

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:16:29

At 8/11/05 08:10 PM, ikillforfun wrote: spam all you want i swear i can feel other peoples pain.

Then you must be able to my pain of reading this stupid post.
Have you ever considered the thought that you may just be a fucking spaz?

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:16:39

At 8/11/05 08:14 PM, ikillforfun wrote:
At 8/11/05 08:12 PM, blackbetty86 wrote: Stop pretending to be someone you're not.

i told you i was being serious, don't spam my topic with stuff i have specifically asked you not to post, maybe your right about sympathy pain anyway, or maybe your not, either way do u feel peoples headaches???

Yeh because if someone says my legs hurts you start wondering how that feels, you're jsut retarded and make yourself feel it.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

BBS Signature

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:18:13

Cut the guy a break. Jeezus. He has to feel peoples headaches for god sakes

No but seriously chill

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:18:30

At 8/11/05 08:16 PM, -Ikka- wrote:
At 8/11/05 08:14 PM, ikillforfun wrote:

Yeh because if someone says my legs hurts you start wondering how that feels, you're jsut retarded and make yourself feel it.

you really think its big and hard to insult somebody don't you, well man, fuck you, don't spam up my topic cos other people with actual opinions might want to post rather than have a feeble attempt to hurt my feelings, i'm a mod for 2 forums (not this one) so i'm used to taking shit from people like you, i don't care what you say unless you can do it without trying to insult me. owned.

BBS Signature

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:19:48

At 8/11/05 08:18 PM, ikillforfun wrote:
you really think its big and hard to insult somebody don't you, well man, fuck you,

Lol, im sorry but that was the funny thing ever, you jsut contradict yourself harshly right there. :)
I don't even care about the other thing now.

BBS Signature

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:20:39

Ok now I wouldn't then say I own people if im trying not to take crap.

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:20:56

maybe he does we dont know give the dude a chance one time my mommmy made love a a baby came out 9 month later

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:20:56

If you're serious, it's probably hypochondria. But empathetic and psychic people exist, so I won't say definitely.

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:21:04

That's not "Psychic" powers, that's you feeling symapthy pains and acting like a dumbshit.

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:22:39

At 8/11/05 08:10 PM, ikillforfun wrote:

I SMEEL BULLSHUT LIAR LIAR

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:24:21

At 8/11/05 08:22 PM, 18334 wrote:
At 8/11/05 08:10 PM, ikillforfun wrote:
I SMEEL BULLSHUT LIAR LIAR

smell not smeel sorry typo

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:25:38

You aren't psychic.
Assuming you are telling the truth, you may be experiencing severe feelings of empathy.

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:26:20

is hypochondria when a dude has no symptoms of illneess but then gets sick out of no where

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:28:28

At 8/11/05 08:25 PM, Davideus wrote: You aren't psychic.
Assuming you are telling the truth, you may be experiencing severe feelings of empathy.

I agree

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:29:43

Ok, I'm being serious now. I think it's very possible, seeing as many people claim to this. But, as many as there are honest men, there are liars. You can never trust nor accept ideas that show supernaturality when you are working with the most untrustworthy thing on the planet: the Internet. I think it's true. I, though, have a need for physical truth. I'd love to see what you mean, but I can't. Until then, I say you should talk to you're friends.

This is probably your only reason for being here, though. Don't take it the wrong way: I don't mean you don't have any. I'm saying that you're probably here because you've told your friends and did not get the answers you predicted you would. You predicted that this must happen on this lying platform, but you did not perceive that you would receive so many.

All that have laughed are post whores; feeding off of new topics and anything that has a 'reply' button. They take no time to write a reply this long...I believe you, but I think you should do everything in your will to stop it.

With superpowers comes villains. Somewhere in there is an early death. Whether it be you or the villain...

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:36:47

it is possable but I think it is false the averge human uses 3% of there mind sometimes
on a rare ocasian at birth they some how know how to do stuff like that but the chances of that happening is 1,000,000,000 to 1

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:40:11

Ok, first of all, you need to calm the hell down. You can't expect to make a topic this odd and not expexct people to flame you for it. This is the NG BBS... that is just what they do here.

Secondly, about your post... It is possible that you experience acute sympathy pains. Your brain may send false signals to the rest of your body "tricking" it into feeling pain equal to that of whomever you are with. You may what to go see a doctor about it if it is really as serious as you make it sound.

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:40:13

a human dont just use 3%
i think at any point we use 100% of our brain, that when we get deja vu and stuff like u experience happens

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:46:38

dude we have something in commun i have that all the time i also have premonishins i can see into the future when i dream sometimes but ya i feel pain when someone is hurt but not as much as you my friend rammed his head into a wall and got a fracuter i and i got a cuncushin well my head hurt alot

BBS Signature

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:48:38

This sounds like a syndrome. I do that in a way, where if I think of or see badly-injured eyes, mine start to swell.

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:55:00

I've Had This One Headache Since December 19th, 1995. It Has Not Gone Away Once Since Then. It's Annoying, But You Learn To Live And Work With It After Nearly A Decade.

No Doctor Has Been Able To Help, BTW.

Response to dude i think i'm semi-psychic 2005-08-11 20:55:57

Sounds more like a mental illness. You're getting other's pain and your brain is convinced you feel them too. You probably need some counselling because you hate yourself.

I might be semi-psychic, though - y'see, one half of my family say they possess psychic ability, and the other half of my family doesn't have schitzophrenia.