00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cositadog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kung Fu Legends!

5,426 Views | 37 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 09:45:29

Ed Skudder has made more cool Alien Hominid fan-art! I still plan to put together a page for all this stuff - I have been getting other cool fan-art as well.

The guys at "Ready Fight" productions would like NG users to check out their new movie, Kung Fu Legends 2, now playing on their website. They believe that "the opinions of newgrounds goers will be very helpful in our pursuit to create better kungfu for all."

This movie kicks ass, so definitely take a look and post your thoughts!

And yes, I'm all settled in Atlanta right now and programming away. I'll try to have something up soon!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 09:56:07

Nice artwork.

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 10:37:12

At 9/16/02 09:45 AM, TomFulp wrote: Ed Skudder has made more cool Alien Hominid fan-art! I still plan to put together a page for all this stuff - I have been getting other cool fan-art as well.

The guys at "Ready Fight" productions would like NG users to check out their new movie, Kung Fu Legends 2, now playing on their website. They believe that "the opinions of newgrounds goers will be very helpful in our pursuit to create better kungfu for all."

And yes, I'm all settled in Atlanta right now and programming away. I'll try to have something up soon!

Damn That Kung fu legends was a hoot man!!!.
It was fresh and funny, with alot of respectful nods to the fighting games of our time..I found myself laughing out loud several times at work...
Great Job fellas..
I guess If I had a suggestion, it would be to tighten up the Choreography. just so it kept up with the tight directing and spect effects!!.

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 10:39:28

have fun in Atlanta and keep working on level 2

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 12:45:22

Gooooood artwork...
Veeeeerryyyy gooooooood...

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 13:12:23

At 9/16/02 09:45 AM, TomFulp wrote: Ed Skudder has made more cool Alien Hominid fan-art! I still plan to put together a page for all this stuff - I have been getting other cool fan-art as well.

The Alien Hominid Artmork is nice and keep working on level two!

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 15:38:14

Tom that movie was awsome can't wait to see what surpise you have in store:)

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 15:45:57

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 16:28:55

Yeah don't Forget Pico2
Really nice artwork.

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 19:01:04

I have a few qeustions for tom:

1. does wade live with u in atlanta or does he still live in philly? if he still lives in philly he must have a hard time getting the donuts and coffee to you.

2. what happend to ross? did you fire him or did he quit or did you murder him?

3. how are u going to complete pico 2 if you live far away from jose? are u gonna do it by email, phone, ect.?

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 19:06:41

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 20:36:05

Its Earthcrisis 9 11 01 !

with a very crappy Alien Henry Brother of Hominid. wanting to be introduced somehow in level 2.

Kung Fu Legends!

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 21:28:31

*sings*

Kung Fu fighting...

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 22:43:57

ok, that sounds cool.

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 22:59:06

Glad to hear things are going good for ya Tom. So tell us, how is it in Atlanta? I know it getz bumping at night...am I right?? (Probably not...)

Oh well, you probably won't even reply so anyways Peace Be Unto You...

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-16 23:10:11

Very very nice drawings. I like them. ;)

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 02:09:49

i can't get that fucking website to come up!maybe it has something to do with my penis?any suggestions?i guess i could jizz on the screen a little more....yeah,i think that should do it!

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 02:58:30

"cool"

Bardock_4

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 03:00:22

"Cool"

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 04:17:47

At 9/17/02 03:00 AM, Bardock_4 wrote:

"Cool"

Kung Fu Legends!

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 07:18:58

Oo..Goos job with the art there, Skudder! Hee hee..Tom, you better get something up soon, you filthy little whore, you:

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 07:20:47

At 9/17/02 07:18 AM, Fizzo wrote:
Oo..Goos job with the art there, Skudder! Hee hee..Tom, you better get something up soon, you filthy little whore, you:

Er..Good, too..I cant spell, sue me

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 10:53:30

Good Sh**
NG goers do have some interesting opinions. The differences in them are usually very helpful.

Kung Fu Legends!

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 15:20:59

kung pow chicken

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 15:50:48

The artwork was cool, i want more.
The movie was good too

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-17 19:43:03

(To tom fulp)
Hey Crazy Ol Tom Fulp !
i have a question
what about myss dynimight fighting game
I know ur workin on 17 other games but i wana see if ur making it or if u scraped it

(some on tell me)
oh yeah should i change my name back to gun star hero or should or keep my name or the soul of bob well

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-19 07:47:30

At 9/16/02 09:45 AM, TomFulp wrote: The guys at "Ready Fight" productions would like NG users to check out their new movie, Kung Fu Legends 2, now playing on their website.

this movie has nice graphics and quite a cool story line......well done to them.....produce more of such movie.........well done crew

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-21 12:54:12

At 9/16/02 08:36 PM, earthcrisis91101 wrote: Its Earthcrisis 9 11 01 !

with a very crappy Alien Henry Brother of Hominid. wanting to be introduced somehow in level 2.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-25 02:48:23

huh?

Response to Kung Fu Legends! 2002-09-25 22:39:39

im gonna shit